Raise My Baby- The Parade of Strollers (pt 3)

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

Here's bez pic of Nelli and her nursemaid in her new home. since he dandilion incident, i provided her with more protection in the form of me granny! really dont kno but her future cuz she seem ta beez in the middle of trouble! her's got granny one side.....and a china werewolf on the other!!! the oher pic of dr. ripple, a climatis from few years ago....and his license nurse. her did a real good job cuz her was a real r.n.

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger

..forgit to say real nurse name is nurse toad.

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Jsxtiger ~ nice planter, love the colors. Now, you have me thinking of making one for Pinky. thanks!

Ocean Springs, MS

Jax, love that clematis! Beautiful...

Like that Chinese werewolf! Really cute.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I was lost and now I have found all of you.

I'll post a new picture of Spike in the morning. Tonight it's a little dark already.

Thumbnail by taylordaylily
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

aww Jax, I love the lil ole lady .. I'm gonna send you another lil ole lady soon.. Storks been busy I see.. hope it doesn't land in the land of Baileys delivering the last of the orphans.

Ocean Springs, MS

Bring on da Bailey's! Bring on da whipped vodka! Bring me da orphan! LOL

Ocean Springs, MS

Well, until the stork delivers my orphan, I'll spend time with these sweet babies.
1. Liam (my heart) ♥
2. Caden (4 months old and a little chunk)
3. Elani (2 months old and my little sugar plum)

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Those are beautiful babies!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Awwww :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, girls! Oh, how I love rhem!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh, Julie! They are precious! Liam has beautiful eyes! Have fun hugging and squeezing those cuties.

Spike is soaking in the sun today.

Thumbnail by taylordaylily

I done got baby Moses in his new play pen! I will post a picture later, I got bit by a fly and my hand swelled up so bad!! Called Crystal and she tole me to spray it with windex and take benadryl. Thank goodness for her as I was about to claw my hand off. Most of the swelling is gone now,, but I am getting verrrrry sleepy,,,,

Ocean Springs, MS

TaylorDL, Liam has his Daddy's eyes! Caden's eyes look like they are going to be blue, too. Elani, even though she is still too young to know for sure, has crystal blue eyes! My Dad had blue eyes, so my daughter does carry the gene.

Mailman came and went today! :( When I do get my baby, I'm going to act like Hugo the Abominable Snowman! In "The Abominable Snow Rabbit" (1961), the abominable snowman grabs Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck saying, "I will name him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him"
LOL

Thumbnail by froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

I'M A MOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elfie, you sent me the most beautiful baby girl. You called her Nellie Moser, but I'm gonna call her Georgie! And she loves her bottle, pacifier, blankie, and ladybug! I love the journal you sent. Georgie has her own baby book! I can record precious moments of her growing and keep pictures in it! You were so thoughtful to include the extra things! And the extra plants! Haven't had a chance to go through all of them yet, but I did see hosta, yarrow, and a dahlia! Now for the pretty pictures! Thanks again, Elfie! Love it! Love it! Love it! ♥♥♥♥♥

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl

Lol... I was worried it would not get there today!! So glad you like your new daughter!!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Wowee...I knew the stork would be worth waiting for! Now go mommie go!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Yay Julie!!! :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Put lots of drains in that bottle julie

Ocean Springs, MS

Georgie slept all night in my room. I'm afraid that she might throw a little tantrum when I move her into her own room today! If she does, I'm gonna pull her hair around a trellis, spank her with some water, and let her cry it out! Once she is settled and over her tantrum, I'll take a picture of her! LOL
love, julie

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what a good mommy you are Julie.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Julie, She's beautiful! Congratulations!
I hope Elani keeps her pretty blue eyes.
I remember "The Abominable Snow Rabbit" .

Julie,, I am so sorry you had to wait so long. I was just overwhelmed with poor Mooch's eye problems. I was not a happy camper most of last month,, but all is better now and I am glad you like your plants!!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Cute delivery idea, Kris. Julie I bet you are in baby heaven between the gbabies and the Georgie. ;)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Does that mean Mooch is better Elfie?

He is definitely blind, however the infection is gone now, so no worries about it spreading to his brain any more.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Thank goodness for that. It must be a huge relief to know.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks for the compliments on my grandbabies! For the first time last week, I was accused of playing favorites! OMG, I was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I let them know real fast that I would not play favorites! Destiny and Colt were not treated as well as some of the other grandchildren because their grandparents said I was such a great mom that they didn't need the extra attention! Really? Anyway, I reminded Destiny and Colt of this and they got over it!

Georgie, my sweet little clematis, did indeed throw a tantrum! When I removed her blankie and diaper and put her in her comfy planter with a heavy drink of Miracle Gro Starter, she just threw herself down! She is dropping some of her leaves and pouting really bad! I left her outside in the rain all night because I wasn't losing any sleep over her tantrum! If she is good today, I'll let her have her blankie and the ladybug to comfort her! :-)

Elfie, I'm glad Mooch is doing better. I've never grown dahlias and yarrow, so any advice would be appreciated! The hostas look good after being planted. Thank you again for all the goodies!

The only thing I know about Dahlias is do not let them stay to wet. The tubers will rot!! The yarrow likes sun and mine get ignored a lot as I am a bad mommy.. Lol. They thrive despite me!! I do best with hostas and iris and Lillie's. They all thrive on my bad kind of mothering...

Here is a couple of pictures of my brat....He is growen real good!!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yarrow can also decide to become a tyrant and just take over unelected.

...went to store ta stock up on baileys, smirnoff, and stuffs ta make moonshine. ALL SOLD OUT! so who done did it???????

Elfie smitten in da corner snickered,,,,lol,, uh snookered,,, drunken,, hick,,,

Ocean Springs, MS

Georgie looks like she got a little snickered too! Leaves are turning black and dropping! Hope she's just getting ready for a growth spurt!

no!! tell Georgie I beez comin an given her da whooping,,,,

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I beez sobor as that judge of ours. drinking iced tea I am. I kicked Ronnie's behind today, just cuz I can!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Elfie, Glad to hear mooch is out of danger.
You sure pack a cute box.

Julie, Maybe she's homesick. Hopefully, she'll perk up soon! Show her your grand babies they will cheer her up. Those sweet little faces will get her smiling.

Turtles, Has your boy started coming around?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh, TDL, I wish I could say so, but no he has not. Either he's having a serious sulk, or he stuffed his pillows into his leaves and crawled out the window. I am a sad mummy.

Needles, on the other hand, is going like gangbusters!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I don't want to show picture. One of Baby's pals is marked only with a bare spot. I watered it diligently, but it was gone within a week after I planted it. (Cherokee coneflower). It looked so healthy when it arrived. The Liatris is starting to elongate in the center, maybe I should show you that. The minature columbine has seed pods and still appears healthy (it was blooming when it arrived). The salvia had blooms which have now passed and it seems to be resting after the effort of blooming, but I am expecting great things from it in the future.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Was it Cherokee sunrise? I bought it last summer and I swear it died 4 times on me. here it is today, and it isn't even the same color as when I bought it.
Iz a good mama

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.