Raise My Baby- The Parade of Strollers (pt 3)

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Max - jax ~ as long as dem memorees r happi ones.

Geez it seems like we are all sick with something this year. I thought I was better and then had a relapse yesterday. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I am over this.

Baby Moses is doing well. It is just to hot to go outside to take pictures. heck it is to hot to go into the bathroom and kitchen. We really need two more airconditioners here. I miss central heat and air. sigh.

Going to eat some salad and back to bed,,,

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Get better soon Kris!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...poor lil elfie! poor big sis! dont yall disapeer agin.....leaving me here alone with all these folks picking on me! he he he! i try to keep them entertained.....but they not beleiving me! kin ya beleive i even got threats ginst me baby nellie!!! that beez cuz they kno her's gonna win this here thang!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Kathy, soo glad you're back, hope things are better now. Your Veronica looks good...remember deadheading and it will go til frost..... and will increase in width too.. Next year they will be taller after it settles in it's new home... Do I need to send replacements on any of the others? Just let me know...........

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

wwk, no, no replacements necessary, cuz we all no Ronnie is gonna win, and jsx' Nellie will take second place
by the way, the stories jaz tells are true ones.

:-) Hapi Ronnies bak n de race! Giv em mor of dat moonshine. tweet Nelli ov'r dare iz starn er eyes out on Ronnie... I tel ya, dat Nelli... such a purdi lil Nelli... iz goin ta git a lickn... rite JKJ?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

can't pick on my baby sisters Nellie, but yes I agree

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Jax, Lol I believe you.
Nellie will be safe, she has Granny to guard her. Granny will protect her!

Elfie, Hope you feel better soon!

Went out and took a picture of my baby Moses. He looks so sweet.. but he done got mud all over his toys...

Thumbnail by
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Awww Moses lookin' really high and mighty cuz he can throw dirt where ere he wans. Ronnie might start runnin here soon , so ya all might be seein; dust. Nelli lookin' fine, lookin' like a close chase there for the throne/main crib place winning spot.
I got's a prize for who ever wins.. yeppers..winner gits a bag of bestest fertizer ever, turtlte poops and buffaflo chip powders mixed up with some good old aged whiskey, now we are a talkin', good food for babiez.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh, NOW I'm gonna start bribin the judge! So what if Sunny-Boy ran off. That's some good prize-winnin!

...was wondering if i could squeeze the whiskey outta them powders!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

No bribing the judge allowed

.......why? how's much does she want?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Now Jax, you know better. How many times have we gone thrw this?

Elfie don't need to bribe,, her Moses is goin to lead the way just as his history says!!!

.........WELL! the nerve!

Go Moses Go!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

SPG, I finally got some Lunaria plants, I started them back in the spring, and some of the seeds are still sprouting :/ Don't know why they have been so slow. But you asked a while back and I just wanted to let you know :) Thanks!
And for all you Mamas out there, my Bella is exactly that! Beautiful! And her playmates are purty too!

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23

Nan ~ Bella looks beautiful ....such a purdy big baby.

Glad the Lunaria is growing. I had to replant a 36 cell flat last week due to the bear (again),
Found out he lives under one of my neighbors back deck. No wonder ..... he's been causing havic in the neighborhood for some time now....neighbor says the bear has gained some weight too... So far no one is missing in the neighborhood...LOL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow, Bella really is beautiful! Is she what I think she is?

I wonder what all the (understandably) deer-hating gardeners would say to an offer of bears instead? In the same numbers of course, lol.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Thank you, Bella is an Echinacea, 'Secret Passion', I have another one in that series called 'Secret Romance' but it is just now beginning to bloom.
Well we had a black bear that was seen in the next subdivision over, last Saturday morning.
Unheard of in these parts! We have had bears here in KY in the more remote areas but even then they are rarely seen. Don't know how one ended up here. I haven't heard if it is still roaming around or not. I will take the deer any day!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Not equal numbers of bear to deer! That might generate excessive hunger in the bears... bad. I read an article in the paper yesterdy about bears increasing in AL. Mostly in the Mobile Delta and the mountainous areas to the north. I would not mind seeing one but I would not like knowing one slept under my porch!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

bella had an advantage, she wasn't a starter plant

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

if someone wants to host this swap next year, let me know

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Mona is starting to bloom, but is a mere adolescent. By September she will be fulsome and mature and unbeatable. Everyone else should just give up now and feed your babies RoundUp.

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog

Naaa,,, My Moses and all his consorts are doin just fine. I am hoping he will bloom this year. But if not I will still be a very proud Momma!! I already won,,, just by havin such a good baby!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I think round up is a great idea

(Zone 7a)

new thread for slow dial-uppers? If I can't lurk here and snarfle up Pearls of Baby Raising, I might have to beez sober-upping. Woe!

.....i gots groundhogs living undie a neighbor's trailor...........kin i send thems to feed the bears.... least then ya wont be missing neighbors!!!!

an i heard tha unkind remark bout round-up!!!!!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Fleury the illegitimate baby jus bout ta open up her purties!

Send dem gronhogs! Me neighbors havnt edin did notin to stop de bear from sleepin undr dare houz.
Iz all opin. "Com on n" de bear sez. Hez havn Goldeelocks stew. De big baaad wolf iz comin fir dinner 2. De bear wants us te brin some beer. Wha cha think? .

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

PLEASE CONTINUE THE FIGHT IN THE FIGHT ROOM

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1366056/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.