RAISE MY BABY SWAP, THE PARADE OF STROLLERS

Ocean Springs, MS

Oh, my! Gonna have to make sure my baby gets lots of attention since I'm gonna be gone for 10 days in June and starting the addition/remodeling of the house! Whew! What have I gotten myself into? LOL

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Neglect is the best medicine Julie,

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Amanda, there has been a chat room on here for a long time, but I hardly go there. Every time I open it, no one is there. Much easier coming to your favorite thread to chat! It is not open all the time, usually in the afternoons!

This message was edited May 2, 2014 10:50 AM

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Was weird, sometimes its on mymain page nd sometimes it isnt.. nm I kept readin! I agree with ya taters.

Uhh,, does anyone know how to get spray paint off your hands?? I tried dawn, bleach, soft scrub,, etc, my poor hands are BLACK,!!!! Mike was spraying some stuff for me and the sprayer jammed. I tried to un jam it and that was a disaster!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

paint thinner or nail polish remover.

Whelp,, don got none of those,, headed to town wit da black fingers here,,,

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

try chocoale puddin

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Try Goo Gone

Believe it or not I used olive oil, and Epsom salt! It worked,, but,, I also scrubbed off a couple of layers of skin!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

you dint neen those! next time use da puddin!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...poor lil elf!!! her gits in more trouble!!! good thing ya got a baby coming...jis ta keep ya outt trouble!!!

Hubby uses gasoline to get rid of paint.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Taters I think I'd rather lose several layers of skin! :~). Not that I have very many left. But olive oil and Epsom salt - who'd'a thunk it?

PDF, thanks for the correction, whew, now I don't have to listen to the same tune over and over again as well. It's not as though I wouldn't hear through the closet doors. Especially since the closet has no doors.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Okay, the baby for my surrogate mom is all set. I found some snakes to keep it company and some sharp needles so that it will be extra comfy while traveling. I'll get them crammed into a box and ready to go come Monday. You might want to ask someone to open that box for you. Pretend your hand is hurt or something and stand several feet back. Snakes and needles and baby may all be a little annoyed from bumping around in the dark. Maybe a girl scout will come by selling cookies...

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Do babies eat cookies? They gonna have to fight me. 'Course, baby might be stronger than me.

I still puttin baby's entourage together. She gonna think she royal or something, so gonna need a strong fostermama, a ruling Queen. No evil stepmama stuff.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

DartFrogs be tryin to talk a good game but shes be fulla horse ocky. She be lovin n cuddlin her baby like little bunny foo foo. Turtles sending me da cookies!!! Mamakitty needs to be spanked..thats all i no

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

ROLFLMAO

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

If ya wanna share mah cookies gotta come over. But then I'll share!

I founded a baby today. I beez starve her for da trip. Need to find sum thin to slap in da box wid her. This may take sum thinking?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I'z tells ya me and max gonna win. Max is good mama, her lets dogs pees on her babies.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I gots baby bunnies on the way!!!! She be makin a nest right now!!! Going to kill me bein gone all day!!!

AWE! We will be waiting for pictures!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Off with Thierry heads! LOL

badcat, we all know what the fairy did to bunny foo foo. You are right. That's how I treat my babies.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

You guys are hilarious! Can't wait to see the baby bunnies. With heads. Lol

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

....13 turtles...........ya beez describing ME!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

I got my baby and 2 playmates today! Wow that was fast! Thank you taylordaylily/Karen. Everything arrived in excellent condition.I got Echinacea 'Secret Passion' (that was on my want list :) ) and a Linum 'Sapphire' and a Rudbeckia hirta 'Moreno'. I will try to be the best mother and win! Now I have to make sure my new baby and friends are comfortable in her new home. Thanks again taylordaylily for sending me a beautiful baby

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Nanny, Your Welcome. :) I'm so glad you like them. They did ship them fast. I ordered them the night we were given partner names. I'm still waiting on some orders I placed in February. Lol
Thank You for having a want list. It made it easy to find you a baby. Hope they behave and bloom as much as they possibly can for you. If they don't you can feed them to the critters. Lol
Happy Gardening!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey tdl, where did you order from???

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

The are beautiful babies. I love all three and can't get enough in my garden. Now be a good mama, and cut their heads off and feed them drains. It will gaur enter you a win

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

YAY Nannys! you will love it n hug it n squeeze it!

hmmms think Id like babies with headz too!!! Nun yet

Ocean Springs, MS

Pretty babies, Nanny! So glad you got something you wanted!

I'm puzzled. My box should have been delivered to my buddy yesterday, but when I checked tracking, it said that it was returned to the PO and processed again! Does that probably mean the carrier left a note and didn't leave the package?

Gotta go clean the yard. Got a riding mower and now my boys can cut limbs and cut the grass! YES!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Turtles, I ordered from Bluestone Perennials. They sure shipped fast.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, no kidding! And they look beautiful.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

And I love echinacea too.

Sure hope that box was not to me Froggie, last time my post office sent back a box It had to be re shipped and it took forever for me to get.. Sigh..

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Julie, I have never seen that. I hope your babies arrive to their home Monday.

Turtles, Their sale items change every week. This was my first time ordering from them. I'm very pleased. I ordered Echinacea Summer Sky for myself. They sent a coupon with my order. Lol I'm having a hard time behaving myself. Lol

Elfie, I hope your baby doesn't have such trauma with shipping this year. Fingers crossed for you. :)

I got the baby and snakes crammed in the box. Literally. I had to bend that baby's neck real good, snakes too. She normally has a bendy neck, but I'm hoping it is not broken clean through when it arrives. If it is, I'll half break another one's neck and send it again. My plants are from my greenhouse and they have been treated with the utmost neglect, so I am hoping their new mom will continue the tradition.
A good swig of corn liquor right off will probably be a good way to start. One for the mom, one for baby, one for the snakes.

Ocean Springs, MS

Poisondartfrog, I'd rather have dart frogs instead of snakes! LOL ... I had two blue dart frogs a few years ago, but they died of "old age." I don't have room for more now, but I plan to get more when my sun room is built! Do you own any? What do you feed them? I fed mine cultured wingless flies, but I swear some of those wingless flies evolved to winged flies sometimes!

Elfie, no the box wasn't yours, but oh, how I remember the mess you had with the PO!

I ordered from Hirt's gardens, so if one of you gets a box from them, it's probably from me!

love, Julie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.