RAISE MY BABY SWAP, THE PARADE OF STROLLERS

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

This is where we will wait for our babies, and cat. when you get your baby, you will post it's picture here also. You must post a picture at least once a month. Have fun and be good mama's.
I's that time of yearagain wen we swap baby plants, and the bestest mother gets a prize. Remember, NO cactus, succulents or starter plants. We will keep a progress report on our babies every week. That means posting pictures. The contest ends August 1.
I will take names until April 30. Mail out date is May 12. let's sign up and raise them babies! If anyone has a preference to shade or a sun baby, please say so.
TAYLORDAYLILY NEEDS FULL SUN BABY
I CAN HAVE ITHER SUN OR PARTIAL SHADE, but prfer sun
elfie sun or shade
linda sun or shade
warriorwisdomkathy-shade
spgardens shade

1-jax *
2-tatters
3-SPGardens
4-froggies_girl
5-Elvie
6-me
7-warrior wisdom Kathy *
8-badcat *
9-13 turtles *
10-taylordaylily
11-poisondartfrog *
12-nanny23 *
13-Goldhilla

This message was edited May 8, 2014 1:34 PM

This message was edited May 10, 2014 9:09 AM

I beez here!!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

.....i beez hiding undie the table.............waiting fer the rain ta stop!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I bees awake all nite waiting for tornados to stop!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

You all be ok>?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Yep, spent the night at my neighbors MIL house worrying about my house. The tornado touched down on the other side of town, so my house was spared. Got another round coming in this afternoon.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Is elfies ok?

not good! I be thinkin n prayin for yas!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Elfie should be threw it by now. I hope she is ok. I haven't heard from her.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad your ok Kathy. Kris time for you to check in please.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks Linda. It was a long nite. Can't believe we have another 12hours of it again today starting at 3 pm. This really, really sucks. Michael is coming home today to be with me threw this. He has to go back tomorrow.

I beez fine!! Me and all the animals hunkered down inside. We had a big ole Tornado watch here in Goodwater, even made the news, but I didn't get note but drizzle, lightning, and a bit of wind. Sure was up all night though. Ralph is home today. We are going to get sum sleep fer the next round in a few hours,,,sigh..

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Kris, glad you are okay.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Announcement: I will be contributing to a prize for this venerable competition.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Oh Jaye, That is so generous of you. Thank you so much.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

The judges will have a harder time Sis Kathy!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Glad everybody is safe. Praying everybody can stay safe tonight.

Ocean Springs, MS

OK here! Glad everyone else is safe!

My baby has been picked out for my buddy and should be mailed soon! Better get those diapers and bottles ready!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

My baby has been picked out and it's going to ship with some friends. Hope they behave. They should ship soon. Hope their mama is ready for them.

When is the mail out date?

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I'm here, just watching the storks fly and be a nanny to all these babies as they fly..

..........gotta go! gotta go! got me list.....let see....i need bottles, diapers, cradle, blankets an, an pacifier, an oh yea! gotta git a baby fer me buddy!!!!! impending motherhood beez so stressful, gotta stock up stuffs fer me cuppa!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I've had you all on my mind all day. appreciate yous checkin in so we know. hang tight there, please.
I workin on the baby handover plans. fun!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Gotta baby for my partner, but won't have time to get it ready to travel until the weekend.
In the meantime, I'm getting the nursery outfitted with a cattle prod and a time-out chair.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

This year, I shall refrain from giving advice on what nutritions to give your babies.
Try not to discourage y'all from giving Vodka or Bailey's.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've been in this swap before, but I can't play this time. I sure am having fun watching ya'll though. It will be interesting! Looking forward to seeing those prizes too. :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Alana, a cattle prod is a wonderful idea. bet it works better than tieing them up, and throwing them in a closet. I am using a hickory switch this year, with Malibu rum for nutrition. the switch of course is if the brat is bad

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

forgot to ask: is the time out chair electric

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

MAIL OUT DATE IS MAY 16.

Thanks Kathy!

Please don't abuse your babies, we need them to arrive happy and ready to grow nice and big!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

that's where the Malibu rum comes in silly lady!

I picked out traveling companions for the baby.. but have not found the perfect baby yet. I might be mailing really really close to the deadline... Bad Elfie. ...

I beez a good mommy, no switches, no liqueur, and no closets. I beez spoilen my baby here.. That why I beez the winner her dis year.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ye, elfie is a good mama

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Yes of course, the time out chair is electric. It is next to the bed of nails, I mean crib.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I likes the way poison thinks!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

she is gonna be a good mama

Poison is just scaring poor Elfie. Beds of nails?? electric chair?? I beez going to hides in my corner..

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I read nuthin.. I know nuthin.................

all righty lil elf....none of that kinda talk! we done kno' already i gonna win!!!! dos ya want me to tell the normal folk how ya allow you puppy to "p" all over me baby, few years back? or how bout when ya "baby" had a teen pregnany...by a blade of grass!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh Jax.. you said you've forgiven me............that was in 2008. It was the pooch and the whiskey!!! And how about you hiring that illegal aupair.. I should have reported you to the immigrations! Humm
I think you had the most negative points that first year, Jax!

I no let no doggie pee on no baby!! Dat be sumone else. Elfie beez a good mommy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.