Morning Glories 2014 #03

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Helena, do you have a brug?

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Helena.

Gautier, MS

Debra, I don't have a brug, but I did grow a few quite a few year back. Some plants just don't do too good for me. I have tried so many, an unbelievable number of plants that just didn't last too long.

Blooms from 2011

Happy Easter

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Jackie!

Happy Easter

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms.

Hope you all had a good Easter!

Gautier, MS

Sure did.

Slowly but surely I'll have blooms!

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Helena and Linda. Great to see those buds Helena!!!
Will most likely be late June or early July b4 I have blooms. :-(

This message was edited Apr 21, 2014 4:29 PM

Most of my seeds I planted outside two weeks ago have not poked up yet. Still waiting, but if they don't pop up soon, I have plenty more to plant.

I am late.. Happy Easter! Kids all came to move the plants out. what a mess. Loverly blooms, Jackie, as always. I found another one bloming downstairs as I whacked it off from the pot.. it has seed pods,, looks like an i nil of some lavender color. *sigh*

DJ9's MAY PLANT SWAP SIGN UP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1357364/

Gautier, MS

Doing a little each day but then have my roses to enjoy too.

red one is Altissimo, yellow not sure of the name

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful Roses Helena. The red one especially reminds me of the roses my mom grew.
The old type with single blooms, fragrant, they were not everblooming like the new Roses
we see today.. Sure brings back lots of memories .:-)

My Mom used to grow one called 7 sisters, it was a climber. Wish I could find one.

Those are so pretty!

Vibrant color on that first one, Helena. The yelllow is loverly too, is it a small bush or a tall bush?

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. I bought and planted those 2 roses couple weeks ago so they are still short plants. But Altissimo grows pretty tall, not sure if I spelled the name right but it means very tall.
I have seven sisters rose Linda and I look forward to spring when it only blooms once. I got it years ago from a start branch where it was growing wild. I haven't started any more but maybe I should or try to grow from seeds. I don't always succeed with seeds but I keep trying.

Good luck with seeds!

Time for a new thread. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1357619

Helena, don't feel bad I can't do seeds or cuttings of Roses :-(

This message was edited Apr 25, 2014 1:09 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.