Morning Glories 2014 #03

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1351685

Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new room!

You're welcome Linda. I didn't realize the old one was over 100 posts till today.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

jACKIE i SURE HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WAS FILLED WITH LOVE AND MEMORIES.
Dang capslock. anyway, I lost that i indica and so I will just drool over yours. ;D

Thanks Debra. Had a nice day.
A shame that indica is so stubborn about making sds. It hasn't bloomed now for a while,
needs potting up I;m sure. If it does make sds, will send you a few. :-)

Dartmouth, NS(Zone 6a)

Happy belated birthday Jackie! Glad to hear you had a nice day.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2014 12:04 PM

Gautier, MS

Happy Belated Birthday Jackie!!!

Glad too you had a nice day!

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Bat and Helena.
Helena, is that your beautiful Water Color or a different mg?
Just gorgeous.

Very lite Blue Star of India

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Jackie, I'm pretty sure it's my Watercolor. Funny how easy it's to forget their names. I almost got it confused with DFNM x Keiru but that bloom was a knockout!

Helena, Both of those are extremely showy MG"s. Send a pic of DFNM x Keiryu when
you can please.

wow.. it is beautiful.. Helena..

Jackie, star of india is always a favorite of mine..
some favs from the past..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

All beautiful Debra but oh my gosh, just look at that Fuji. Its a beauty Debra.

Oh my Goodness, look at all those lovely blooms! So nice to wake up too!

Gautier, MS

Nice blooms Jackie. I'll have to wait for my new vine of DFNM x Keiru to bloom so I can post pictures. My old computer is gone with all the pictures. I do have them saved on a "thing" that my son agave me for Christmas which I can't remember the name but do not know how to access it to post pictures.

Beautiful pictures too Debra. I hope my vines decide to make buds soon if the weather warms up just a little more during the nights. We have been drenched with rain since last evening.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Beautiful blooms ladies! Can't wait for the season to begin!

Helena is it a zip drive?

Gautier, MS

Ronnie, I just looked at the back for a name it's about 3 by 5 inches maybe even a little bigger
Seagate Expansion External Drive. I know that I can and DH has hugged it up to the tv to view my pictures when I first got it but then when our computers were going bad DH used it for savings his stuff too to complicate matters. So I don't want to mess with it now, I like simple things or else it's not for me.

I've got a sick child now so not having a good day. At least the rain stopped and it's sunny and my hummers are very active chasing each other.

Linda has the frog swap open! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1354810/

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Helena not to sure about that, I know with a zip drive you just put that in your computer to transfer things on or off.
Hope you child is feeling better.

External hard drives are easy to use, just plug it into your computer with the plug, and then find that drive, easy to use for me!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Yeah that's what I thought Linda...Hope Helena can get those pics back for us to see!!

Helena, hope your little one is feeling better.

A 1st for me, my email has been hacked. When I went to check them this afternoon,
it showed more than 10 had failed due to fatal errors. None actually originated from my computer. I've run an anti-virus deep scan, Now off to run anti-malware deep scan.
My high speed carrier wasn't much help when I called them.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hopefully you won't have a bad bug Jackie!

Change you password!

Ronnie and Linda, Neither deep scan turned up anything, no bugs or malicious add ons.
My high speed carrier did tell me to run the scans before I changed my password
A friend said it's most likely from the g kids not signing out of their games, just leaving them sitting there open. I know that can happen cause our youngest had all her roos/wooz stolen

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Glad for no virus!

Ronnie, you know it!!
On a lighter note, I have Hibiscus sds soaking. Tomorrow I'm soaking a few canna sds.
Going to be lots of fun to just play in the dirt for a while. :-)

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I'm debating whether or not to do cannas this year...I winter sowed some hibiscus to see what happens. Picking up a few more annual seeds today to w/s. MGs are last.

I love the cannas Ronnie. Are they hardy there for you or you have to grow them in pots?
I planted a few Hibiscus sds today. I hope they do.

I hope they do for you, too, Jackie. I planted some of A's hib seeds.. I grow canas all year in the ground here, Jackie, they come back for me. They should for you, too. I grew some from sed a few years ago, they were pretty, called indian shot?

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Cannas are not really hardy for me, I've had a few come up that were against the garage wall but I don't think I'll see them this year after the winter we had.
Most of mine are in pots and will be coming up from the basement hopefully this weekend.
I dug a few and saved them, can only keep so much.

Deb, they are hardy here for me but the last ones were in a bad spot I guess. DH mowed them down by accident and they never recovered. It was the beautiful Cleopatra, one of my favorites.
She would send up all yellow blooms and then one almost red or half yellow and the other half covered in red spots, so pretty.
I got Helenas Conf Rose sds to take on water so hoping they sprout now. I have'sds of A's beautiful hardy Hibiscus to soak too. Would love to plant all those in the yard.
Ronnie, all you need is just a few of the diff ones since they spread like wild fire. I love them
and would rather have Cannas than grass anytime. :-)
75 here today and yesterday, how nice it is,
Unknown mg, might be out of Deb's sds
Down Home Angel Wing Begonia, one of my favorites

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

beautiful angel wing, Jackie, and yes that bloom looks familiar to me.. I got it from someone here I am sure, tho.
Liz's Lav is this one...

Thumbnail by joeswife

Pretty bloom on Liz's lavender Debra. I hope to start my first round of mg's soon.

Morning everyone! Love the blooms.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms ladies.

Good thing I decided to go mess with my plants cause I found a first surprise volunteer from one of Dany's seeds from last year. Picture is loading upside down so I won't be post any other pictures of my plants.. Guess I might try taking a few pictures with my good camera and see if it does the same thing.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Love that purple, upside down or not!

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Split Personality

Thumbnail by shauna1219

That is very pretty!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Nice blooms Helena and Shauna!

I agree, very pretty. Here is my flower of the day.. made by my friend Linda, for my sister's daughter, Alex, and my youngest daughter's best friends baby, Samuel.. isn't this great? These were shirts from my sisters closet.. God Rest Her Soul.. she surely sees how nice they are.. now Alex can hug her king sized body pillow when she misses her momma, and Samuel can play on the quilt in the spring with his Momma.. ;D Very happy to see these Flowers tonight. :D

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.