New invention for Indoor house plants

West Babylon, NY(Zone 7a)

It's not made yet but it should be .

Automatic pot turner, every hour the plant pot gets turned automatically, so you never have to worry about your plants growing to one side ever again!

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

Every hour? Too often and it takes batteries and/or is plugged in. Many larger plants will just tip over others nearby. How many plants do you have? Can't you just give each a 1/4 turn once a week as you walk by? I've over 1300 plants inside right now and turnig is not a big issue. Perhaps you are just trying to treat the symptoms and not the problem - uneven light.

Glasgow, United Kingdom

Quote from keithp2012 :
It's not made yet but it should be .

Automatic pot turner, every hour the plant pot gets turned automatically, so you never have to worry about your plants growing to one side ever again!

This is such a cool idea! Love it! Do you have a lot of problems with your house plants?
We have been having some fun experimenting with the most optimal lightening for our hydroponic system, but no turning yet, maybe in the future ahha! We do consider having a camera so you can remotely watch your plant and control all the climate variables, irrigation cycles and lightening from your smartphone. Would love your opinion on the project we are working on: http://www.growot.com/

ps. excuse terrible renders we are really early stages

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

I can see it now, company comes over for dinner. After we eat would you like to see the video of our plants growing?

West Babylon, NY(Zone 7a)

Quote from Agnieszka1 :

This is such a cool idea! Love it! Do you have a lot of problems with your house plants?
We have been having some fun experimenting with the most optimal lightening for our hydroponic system, but no turning yet, maybe in the future ahha! We do consider having a camera so you can remotely watch your plant and control all the climate variables, irrigation cycles and lightening from your smartphone. Would love your opinion on the project we are working on: http://www.growot.com/

ps. excuse terrible renders we are really early stages

That sounds great if you can program it specifically for different species. For example, I was trying to grow African violet seeds, hard to control amount of moisture I wasn't sure if they were too wet or too dry, having this programmed to the needs of African violet seeds would take the guesswork out so I can grow them from seed, mine all died, 400 something seedlings killed in a day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.