CLOSED: 2014 List of Upcoming Swaps

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol Julie get on it! :) Im game, Im trying my hand out at making fairy garden art, just started today :) So far Im impressed with myself hahah xx

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what are you using?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

just stuff around the house

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

but I don't have little stuffs

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

me n my hammer makes little stuffs lol ill dmail ya pics

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

oohhhhhh. I see

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

let us all see :)

DJ'S JULY IRIS SWAP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1365620/

I want to see badcats miniature stuffs!!!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I think we all want to see them.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Im sorry! I meant to post but Iv been busy trying to get ready for my MIL impending doom...i mean visit. VISIT!! Visiting means. She. Eventually. Leaves. right!?!?!? Please tell me she goes back eventually. Oy, going to work on houses and cement art after.she.leaves!

Making little mushrooms, walkways n firepit

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I just recently found these tiny strawberry plants in my yard, think Ill make a tiny berry patch. arent they cute!?

Elfie, Iv not forgotten the plant, had some car issues and was w/o a car this past week. Please know that! Shes alive :)

Thumbnail by badcat
Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Bobcat I have the cutest little flowers that only grow 4 to 6 in high...propeller plant seeds.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/190143/#b

if you want I can send you some... I've sent to others and they tell me that they sprout 100 percent.

Thumbnail by Jokenna
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

badcat, good job, I like it

Amanda, that is very nice!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I do admire all those who have the patience for miniatures. Some of them are so cute. Good work, Amanda.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Thanks! Still a work in a progress :)

Jokenna Id love a couple, Ill send you a dmail :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I wrote that I was interested in seed, but it apparently did not post. I wonder if I have anything you are interested in ?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Crystal, is that meant for Jokenna?

Ocean Springs, MS

Elfie, I'm going to take names in August for the fairy swap and send in September! I've already started gathering little things like gnomes, etc. before the stores sell out of them! And you can miniature garden items at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, or Ebay!

I Think I Recognize the little hosta hehe & the EP :)Looking great .
love the propelers :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Yes, for the Prarie Iris seed Jokenna had. They may not like the rainy SE, but I'd like to try.

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Crystal, NP just dmail me your address and I'll send you some.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

why not announce the little fairy gnome miniature swap now so we can all be shopping sales, garage sales, and or making stuff, I always need lots of time. That is why the Christmas, 4th July swap, Halloween work so well for me. I have LOTS of time to get ready.

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Amanda and Crystal

I sent you some propeller pant seeds. Hope they do well for you.

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Badcat

I was looking at your trade list and wow love your daylilies...
Tal of Gascone, Dare To Love, Happy Halloween are beautiful! wish I had some to trade.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Thanks all! susie..I bet you recognize both the mini hostas! lol god love ya lil mama, cant wait to bring you stuff! You were so generous having me over and sending me home loaded :). i will pay that forward :D

Jokenna... ma'am, Im not sure if you just gave yourself away for another swap or If you sent to the bad address I changed on the exchange..thinkin the first since you knew my name! haha Ill get you a dare to love, I just got mine at lowes. The others, i just planted this spring. I kinda use my have list to keep track of what i "Have" lol you know?

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

I have a few daylilies one that looks just like your "pardon me" and one I dont know the name of..Got them on the discount section a few years ago in OR and this is the first year they bloomed. Lost the tags when I was laid up for 2 years and family was trying to keep my plants alive, than moved them from OR to TX...I also inherited some when we bought this place

Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna
Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

one more

Thumbnail by Jokenna
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Take your bloom pics over to the daylily forum, "I just found this", or "June Blooms" Im sure we can get them Id'd. Karen and mike are amazing walking DL dictionaries :) Girl who cares if they were discounted! lol Some of my prettiest plants were discounted, it dont mean anything! ;)

#4 Looks like Kwanza, # 5 maybe Matador
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/59633/#b

I have one like your pink

just don't have a name for ya .

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Is that pink a sort of small flower? I have one and it has been blooming like crazy. I got it when I was on the longest yard sale one year, but per usual lost the name.

Ocean Springs, MS

Ok, Happgarden, I'm going to start an interest thread for the fairy garden swap. I'll come back and post the link here.

Here is the link to the interest/chat thread for the fairy garden swap!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1366066/

Love, Julie

This message was edited Jun 24, 2014 7:00 AM

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Good, this is more like a chat thread now?

Julie has the fairy swap open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1370010/

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, LK!

Ocean Springs, MS

Last chance to join the fairy garden swap! Sign-up ends tomorrow!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1370010/

thanks, Julie

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Carole - didn't I get Fruity to start a chat thread in the winter last year?

Whatever happened to that one. Nothing to chat about?! :D

Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's mug swap. It is ALWAYS my favorite.

xo
A.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

When she stopped doing the chat thread, I did it for a few months. I had contacted her and she didn't want to continue it right now. She asked me find others to do it and several stepped up. :)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Where is the thread going now? I remember it was a slow time of year and not much happening in the garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.