Wedding Bells

Brooksville, ME(Zone 5a)

i never get tired of this color year after year

Thumbnail by fairyhunter
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Its lovely Fairyhunter. I planted new WB sds but again, i don;t have anything to show for it. :-(

Brooksville, ME(Zone 5a)

what happened? Are your seeds old?

Mesilla Park, NM

Jackie I think we planted ours too late, I ordered more seeds from Hudson's, ill send you some.

Beautiful flower fairyhunter. I love your screen name. Wait till it is full of blooms, if it is anything like heavenly blue when it blooms, ill will put on a show. Feed it alot they love fertilizers.

I tried a couple in the ground but they didn't like the old soil. I dug up one and put it in a tub or so *I thought. It ended up being a Rebecca. Gourd (A) and I had ordered in new sds so they should
not have been old. I just need to plant them earlier next yr like A said
I;m tempted to plant a whole pkt next yr. I might try to winter sow a sd or two.

Mesilla Park, NM

Jackie, the heavenly blues here reseeded, so these tricolor s might make it too. I still have two very scrawny plants going but no blooms yet. Next year will be better.

A, I hope so. :-)

Brooksville, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks. Since New England has a short growing season I have to grow any morning glorys that I want to save seeds from in a pot and bring it inside until I get the seeds I want

I do that too Fairyhunter. Several of our regular posters do the same. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.