Morning Glories 2013 #09

Gautier, MS

Pretty and nice bloom Jackie. I like the light color.

Pretty blooms too Debra. Neat seed pod on your milk weed. Cutest squirrel too.

My only bloom today. I checked the label Linda, the rose that starts out looking like Peace rose is actually Rio Samba.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms again today! I love coming here to see whats being posted!

Love the rose!

Debra, I will keep an eye out for seeds!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I'll definitely save you some seeds Helena and anyone else I'm sure I'll get some.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Ronnie.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Love the specks on that pretty MG Helena. Nice rose too.

Little Red
Tai aki
Purps 3 and 4
Pres Bush

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Helena is that pretty pink one with specs an inil? It looks like one.. you rio samba reminds me of my carribia, they are going to town right now, the roses..
Jackie, pre bush is very beauiful, but in love with Tai Aki.. none of my lil red feathers are blooming yet, just orange noah and the lil yellow hedercera> ?
Brought in three brugs so they won't get ate up or dried out while I am gone for a week.. lil Braxton got over his pnumonia and came to see me tonight to show me he knows how to water.. he asked me if he can come back on Friday after school to work the compost pile cuz he needs gerbil food money.. what the heck a ten yr old asking for work? LOL of course I said sure, the compost pile is calling his name..

His momma watched him demonstrate how well he can care for the gardens, and she pointed to the hummer in the newly opened moon flower vines tonight and asked me if it was a hummingbird.. I told her yes, qand Braxton told her, Mom, they fly all around you while you water, watch and see... I think she now loves morning glorys.. she told me she can't wait to see them in the morning when she brings him over on Sunday to water.. I showed him the seed pods and told him to grab them in put them in the seed holder if they look like they are brown. I miss having young ones around.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

It is nice to have little helpers like that! Where ya going Debra? Have fun where ever ya go!
Love those blooms!

Thanks Debra. Little yellow obscura?? Been so long, hard to remember the names for some of these. Love all your blooms but the Carnival of Venice is really pretty,

Gautier, MS

Thank you ladies. I love seeing all your blooms too. Very pretty Jackie and your too Debra. Glad you're getting a helper to train as a gardener Debra. Best way to start them while they are young. Yes that pink with specks is an ip. nil.

I'm only getting about 2 blooms per day. Using my brush to pollinate them.

Jackie this first pretty pink asagao has your name on label. Thank you for the seeds.

Beautiful Pink Asago Helena. I like the 2nd bloom too.

I had a couple of new ones this morning.

Blushing Bride, I hope future blooms darken up just a little
Blue Silk
A different No Sora cross. Thiswas the 1st one to bloom which only made no Sora blooms
the 1st time, not the cross blooms
No Sora cross# 2
Purple George Strait with a granddaddy longlegs

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Jackie. That is a very light color for BB. I love your blue silk, no Sora cross is very nice too & #2. Neat purple George Strait.

Thanks Helena, It was nice to have a Blue Silk. 1st bloom to open on George Strait in a long time.

Purple Tie Dye
PPV

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Fantastic colors.. the asago is very delicate looking. I never heard of Blushing Bride, she is pretty.. I love them all, tho.

Beautiful blooms this morning. Amazing the variations you can get from one plant.

Gautier, MS

Very nice die dye and PPV Jackie. I do like when blooms change from day to day.

A new bloom for me and a change in color from blue marble not with a flag.

Helena very pretty blooms. I am so disappointed I did not end up with a pretty pink star on pink. I know I planted one. It could have been in the trey that the raccoons overturned. Your BMN is very pretty even in a different color.

BMN this morning
Unusual color on this purp
Tai aki
Purple Fuji
Clitoria ternatea blue pea vine

Aogakiyama and Purple tie dye
Purple Hige
Crimson Rambler
Purple Tie Dye
Blue Silk

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I like that pink star too, my first like that this year. I can't tell how many seedlings I lost this year cause of the rain.

I love that you are getting so many beautiful blooms Jackie. Your plants look so healthy too. I'm planning on growing other plants other just mg's this fall. I should have done it in the spring like I had intended. Clitoria is a neat vine I grew before too.

Thanks Helena. My healthiest vines are the ones I did not start so early. May 1 starts look the best.
My Blue Pea vine is making sds so I will gather some for you. I used to have the dbl blue flowered too. Guess I need to order more of those seeds. :-)
No Mai
This Pres Bush had almost no color to the bloom today, how strange
Ronnies Pink
Xiongs in a small foam cup

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Wow Jackie what an awesome show! Love them all!

Thanks Ronnie.

me too.. I love the Aogakiyama, and the blue pea vine and all of the glorys. that pink star is really special, Helena. If these look familiar please holler, cuz my tag faded coulda swore these were from Jackie tho,,

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

some others ... stupid worms are eating holes, I sprayed with thuricide today since we are leaving, didn't want to come home to a skeleton yard..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
szarvas, Hungary

1 - flying carpet.
2 - a blue Fuji no Monet.

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12

That is beautiful! what is the name of th third one, I have seen it before.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Great blooms Debra and Dany!

Lovely Debra but I don't think they're from my sds. The 1st one looks like a shibori type and
very pretty. The 3rd one looks like a Pink Tie Dye. # 4 looks like the 1st Xiongs Chinese I grew. I don't remember sending you any of those particular sds though. :-) I love your blues on
the 2nd row.

Great blooms Dany.

Messina Creeper
Pretty Purp
Berlin Blue from Helena. Its made some gorgeous blooms this summer
Little unknown with tiny white blooms. I know I should know this, hederacea perhaps
Perhaps someone else can remember.
Lil Orange, thanks Helena. I've enjoyed this cute little bloomer

BMN
Aogakiyama
Sunrise Mixed
Blue Silk
No Sora cross with a different look today

Look at all the beautiful blooms. I really like that blue pea vine. Can you save me some seeds too?

Linda, I'll save you a few sds too. :-)

Thank you very much.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie, Debra and Dany. Awesome show, I'm enjoying everyone's blooms.

Just 2 nice repeats for me.

Beautiful pinks Helena.

Lots of pretties in my largest tub today
The 4th pic is Purple Tie dye with 2 diff blooms, her usual bloom and today she also made
a Purple blizzard bloom.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, love seeing all your pretty blooms. I love the purple tie buy you got today and also your no Sora cross from the other day. Your George Strait and no Mai have been very nice too this year. Everybody seem to have some pretty nice blooms this year. Nice to have our small group sharing the bloom pics.

Thanks Helena. Here's the pic showing the Purple Blizzard on the same vine with Purple Tie
Dye. So blurry I hate to send it
George Strait

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
szarvas, Hungary

Beautiful flowers !
1 - 2 here a purpurea with very large white throat.
3 - don't know the name of this one .... hope i ot seeds !
4 - Moon flower.
5 - I will never know the true color of this flower because nocture temperature is not good!

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
Gautier, MS

Jackie, I really like your pretty tie dye and George Strait.

Beautiful blooms Dany. Your purpereas are really nice as are your other blooms.

I think the temperatures are affecting the color of my blooms too.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Nice blooms Dany.

Thanks Helena. Amazing what the temps do to our blooms at times.
Gorgeous colors on your bloom

A few of mine today

Good Morning Pink
Pres Bush
Very lite Pink purp
Jamie lynn beat up by the bees this am, JL comes out of Carnival of Venice, a purpurea
Blushing Bride

1st bloom on Pink George Strait
Compare to Purple George Strait
Fuji Shibori
Lite blue Tie dye, my prettiest bloom this season. I wonder what the forthcoming sds will make
next yr? Both vines are making these bloom colors.
No Sora Cross, wonderful variations on these blooms this summer. This one is diff from the previous blooms on both vines

Nice blooms everyone! I really love that speckled purple one, Fuji Shibori!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.