THE MAGIC CARPET RIDE OF TOWELS

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

HERE IS THE LANDING RUNWAY FOR TOWELS
JAYE PLESE MOVE YOU PIX

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Marking the new thread. I sound like my cats - "marking" their territory. But I'm only using type. :-D)))

Victoria Harbour, ON

Found you all, will have my ipad with me so looking forward to seeing all the boxes arrive!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

dearest lindak, you have went above and beyond. i'm still doing happy dance. thank you so much.
linda sent me a cook book, pot holder, and apron with matching towels, numerous towels a teaspoon measing cup, the other got broke in transit, a coffee mug a candle, and a BLUE ROOSTER. hope I didn't forget anything

This message was edited Aug 1, 2013 12:59 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Marking my spot too!
My delivery confirmations says my box is supposed to be delivered today.

This message was edited Aug 1, 2013 9:40 AM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

cant wait to see the goodies

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Not moving Sis.. I'm happy where I'm at :P

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

WELL, JUST STAY THERE.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

opps, here are the pixs once again thank you linda

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo

So glad you got your b ox of goodies Kathy! I had fun making the towels, hot pads and apron for you! And those glass cups are measuring cups, not drinking cups!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

here is a better view of my hot pads apron and towels linda made for mr

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Victoria Harbour, ON

Just so excited, Debbie posted photo's of a gorgeous t-towel swap box...
Paula (GaGirl) couldn't have picked anything more suited to my likes had she visited and taken notes..

Won't my French Cafe lok spiffy...an added touch of class

Every piece is absolutely "ME"

from the metalheart, to the 'how to live' towel (if only we could follow each 'how to live and be thankful for'

the garden 'Bless our Garden will be decorate the back deck and you just know the towels will be hung with all my other t-towel, never to be used but admired on their rack..

Can't wait to meet up with Debbie at some point and pick up these treasures..

singing a 'happy song' in thanks

You've made my day Paula
What a blessing you are!!!

be back in a sec with other 2 photo's

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

here we go..you can all ohhh and ahhh

I got to today and will again when I pick up my treasures from Debbie when next we meet..

again, thank you, thank you!

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Paula gives great gifts!!
OOooooh ahhhhhh Betty ^_^ You already have a classy cafe, and these will fit very nicely.
Paula, did you sew the ric rac on the towels?? Awesome selection Paula. Bet you had fun shopping for Betty.
Betty, you need to ask Deb to join in the swaps, so she'd have boxes for herself! What a great friend you have. Thank you Deb for acting as Betty's US. mail.

Oh my!! Those are just too endearing LK! I love those hot pads and towels with all those roosters!! That porcelain rooster is so handsome!
Good that you told her they are measuring cups. Likely she'd be drinking some moonshine out of them!
Great job LK! So.. it's true.. everything's big in Texasa? Even the citizens' hearts!
I can hear Sis Kathy's squeal.. she got lots of experience in squealing you know.. Bama's good for that!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

keep bama out of this. muffin is barking at the towels linda made because he thinks the chickens are real! i'm not using them 2, they are hanging on the cabinet doors.
betty, very nice treasure box.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>off to my corner.

Blackshear, GA

Betty,
Glad you like them...I thought they would be perfect for display!

I bought them like that...I can sew, but probably not good enough to make something like that..lol

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, my, look at those wonderful boxes!! That's a beautiful blue rooster. I luv roosters so better keep it away from me. If it comes up missing, Kathy, it's NOT in TN ... so don't bother to look here. Heh, heh, heh. LK made you some lovely towels, pot holders, and all. Talented lady.

Great items and towels, Betty. From the photos you've posted, I can see "you" in those items. Yes, indeedy. Paula packs a mean box, I'd say. By the time you pick up everything you have waiting at Debbie's house you won't be able to fit it all in your car. lol.

Don't stay in the corner too long. ^_^

Betty, I love those towels, and that heart is beautiful! Nice going Paula!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Yep, I'm still smilling!

Cutlerville, MI

WOW Jordynkitty! You are too kind! I love my towels and goodies! I will post pics as soon as I get my mom-in laws camera! I am SOOOOO blessed! My buddies went out last week directly from the seller:) Hope they arrive soon:)

Blackshear, GA

Mine came! Thank you Alicia, they are beautiful! These are much to nice and pretty to be used. They are going on my oven handle and they match perfectly with my kitchen. Thanks again Alicia...I love them!!

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, my, those are gorgeous, GAgirl. How special! I hang special towels on my oven handle as well. Strictly for display. Occasionally DH attmepts to wipe his hands on those. Ummm.... noooooo. :)

Love those towels!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...........peepping out from under the table............it tall look purty ta me!!! an in case any noisybodies are litening, sistah dear, NO! i hav not sent off me box yet!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

JAX! cut down on the baileys and get to business lol!

......oh....ok, sis! kin i sleep it off first? hate to drive ta store all tippsy.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yep, ya better gets lots of sleep. time fer da yearly bath to. get your butt in the creek

Victoria Harbour, ON

Quick post to say my t towels were posted Friday..box should arrive shortly!

(Zone 7a)

I received my wonderful box of towels and lovely additions from Betty. What a Surprise! I'm so excited and everything is wonderful...Unfortunately I have been very sick and was unable to get out of bed earlier . But I will post a list of what I received later today and take some pictures to post with :-) Thanks so much Betty! My kitchen is black and white...like if you knew...wow!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Feel better soon, Kim. I know Betty sent you a wonderful box. :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hope you get to feeling better kim
can't wait to see your goodies

...ok? i done dipped in the creek...wat next?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

have some baileys on yer cereal

Kim, hope your feeling better soon! Sorry to hear you were so sick, and in bed!

Winnetka, CA

Hello towel swappers!

My buddies box has it's wings... it is supposed to land on Thursday.... let's see who posts at the end of the week!

I hope she enjoys the contents....

I really love all the photos... everything is lovely!

Have a great day all! Nancy

Cutlerville, MI

Hey GAGirl....I am So glad you love your towels. I thought they were beautiful! I'm sorry there isn't more goodies with them, I didn't understand that I should have sent them also. I'm so glad they arrived, I had a message on ETSY that she missed my order, so I was a bit worried:)
Have a great gardening day everyone!

Blackshear, GA

They're beautiful..I love them!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

buddy, when ya gonna post pics. or at least tell us what I sent you

(Zone 7a)

I usually post pictures immediately to show off my goodies. Sorry ladies... I did not intend to be bed bound for 3 days and especially when my box arrived :-( I'm on my iPhone in the bed now. I will probably see the light of day tomorrow. But for now I received... A LOVELY homemade stained glass butterfly to hang in my window. A beautiful towel bag with 4 pockets, a large flower, wooden handle, and thick cotton fabric (very very nice) also a Matching Apron made with the same fabric. A stack of very good sized black and white kitchen towels. A beautiful handwritten card. What a good time to have received this box when I was down. Will post pics hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again Betty!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.