THE MAGIC CARPET RIDE OF TOWELS

(Zone 7a)

Oh yeah forgot to add above... My buddies goodies are ready but will hopefully be able to move around tomorrow :-) I can find a box and get the packing flying...

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

kim, your sic and it's understandable why no pics. don't worry about it

Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

Alicia, no worries about not sending extra goodies. It is definitely not something that must be done, and is always unexpected when I get a package. Personally, I pick up little things here and there (usually on clearance) and keep them in a basket to choose from to include in boxes. I don't usually go out to buy extra goodies for each swap specifically.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes Alicia, you don't have to sed extra, that is up to the sender

Cutlerville, MI

I LOVE my goodies Jordankitty. I was sent two really great coffee mugs..which I really needed, magnetic clips, Dish cloths and beautiful matching towels, and a great little spreader that matched! I am SPOILED rotten:)
As soon I can I will take a pic and post it!
Thank you!!!!!!!! SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Alicia, you are very welcome

(Zone 7a)

My Towels are off to their destination :-)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Woo hoo ... I just got a big box from SueG. And I do mean BIG!! Back in awhile with photos.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Don't make us wait too long!

(Zone 7a)

Here's my Goodies...So nice!

A LOVELY homemade stained glass butterfly to hang in my window. A beautiful towel bag with 4 pockets, a large flower, wooden handle, and thick cotton fabric (very very nice) also a Matching Apron made with the same fabric. A stack of very good sized black and white kitchen towels. A beautiful handwritten card.

I used my phone for pics so hope you can see them good :-)

Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

OK, here's my box. My goodness, Sue, you outdid yourself. Beautiful! There are 10 (!!) dish towels, some matching dish cloths, matching potholder and hot pad, a yummy hazelnut scented candle, a little solar flower w/ fluttering bees pot decoration thingy that moves in the breeze, a mug, an absorbent ceramic coaster, and a great vintage green cast iron trivet. Perfect, Sue. Everything will fit right into my kitchen. Thank you so much!! Can you tell I'm enthused? Yes, I am!! :)

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

So glad you were pleased!

(Zone 7a)

Ooooooooo Nice

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yours too, Kim. Very nice. :)

Wow. Look at all the goodies. Nice job ladies!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

I GOTTA BOX! YEA! got a box from Lanakila, thank ya very much! Received a solid brown/pattern 2 pc. set. also got a larger embordered towel " i wont be seen...til i have caffein. included as well was a garden plaqu and a paper bud vase. So.....i guess i go back under the table...til i have caffein!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

all three of you girls hit the jackpot.
jax come out from under the table, and have some grey goose

.............now ya bez talking......................

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

where ya been?

......under the table????? wheres ya want me?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

bloomimg bulb is having a sale. just ordered clematis and cannas
did ya have yer bath in the creek yet

Victoria Harbour, ON

Kim so glad the box arrived...just sorry to hear you aren't well. You could have waited for the photo's, you need rest more than we need photo's

As this swap was 't-towels' I wanted to try making everything with t towers thus the apron which took 2 t-towels and the bag tote done with 2 t-towels

Made a few butterflies before I left home so thought you would enjoy

Am in New Orleans, everyone want to head out to Bourbon street, by the looks of us we all should be in bed..all the worse for wear..But they will find a burst of energy so off we go..

Air boat ride in the swamp tomorrow, am sure they'll all be dead tired..

Gab later, looking forward to the next swap

Looking to your next swap everyone..

...........ya didnt tell me how long to sit in the creek...........i was only in thar eight hours, me thinks i stay toooooooo long! i all wringally

Drink some Bailey's Jax, that will plump up the wrinkly skin!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I received my WONDERFUL box from Nancy!
I got three lovely towels one says "Keep Calm and Bake On" LOL! The best one is one I simply could not bear to use, it's for decoration only, a beautiful embroidered peacock. I will cherish this one forever! Also a lovely card and some Ghriadelli Brownie mix and some Marie Callendar's Cheese Biscuit Mix - yum, yum, yum, yum! Thanks so much Nancy!

Sue G

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

oops forgot the pic! sorry for my messy counter!

Thumbnail by CheerMom
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

dibbs on the fidge

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow, Sue, that's a neat box. I'm dating myself. Good job, Nancy. :)

Nice box of goodies.

(Zone 7a)

Very Nice! Hope my buddy gets a package today :-)

(Zone 7a)

Package was delivered on Friday :-) Hope everything is ok? No word...

Winnetka, CA

Hi everyone...

I received a lovely box of goodies from Sue G...... we're practically neighbors Sue!! -:)

Inside were two lovely hand made towels with 'button up' hooks for the stove... and a matching pot holder/mitt. Also... a lovely green towel with watering cans on it... I really like the design of this one... very unique and the color is perfect for my kitchen. And a garden theme... what could be better?

Wait! I'm just getting started.... there was also a very sweet little cream pitcher with a flower - peony maybe? - pretty colors - check out the photos.... A wooden soap holder with 'Grandma's old fashioned lye soap', scripture tea in some yummy flavors... (going to have a hard time keeping that away from hubby who is fond of both tea and scripture!) LOL!! A package of 'soapwart' seeds... It always amazes me how DG members seem to know what seeds I am interesting in trying... amazing Sue! And last but not least... a 2 pack of red microfiber washcloths... which I also happened to be in need of. Sue I am so excited by everything you chose... you are most generous and kind. Did you make the towels with the lovely button hooks?

I hope everyone else is enjoying this swap as much as I am!!

And Sue (Cheermom) I am so glad your box arrived safe and sound and you were pleased. I thought the peacock was beautiful and I am so pleased that you thought so too! I just couldn't help but think of baking when I was looking at all these different dish towels... so glad to hear that you were happy!

All the boxes are wonderful... thanks for all the photos everyone... and of course to the hostess... thank you for hosting this swap!

Nancy

Thumbnail by NF2932 Thumbnail by NF2932 Thumbnail by NF2932
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what a beautiful box you got

What a nice box of goodies you got from Sue, love the colors!

(Zone 7a)

Nancy,
I sent you that box :-) Me, Kim

No I didn't personally make the towels but they were made for you :-)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Each box is so unique and interesting. Lovely towels and other items, Nancy and Kim. :)

Winnetka, CA

Hi Kim...

So sorry for the mixup - please forgive....I sent you a dmail....

You did a lovely job Kim... as you can see from my post... I was so pleased... -:)

Nancy

Cutlerville, MI

OK...so sorry I have been MIA..a bit crazy right now at my house....I finally have SOME pics of my box, I may have been using my great gifts already:)
So...here are pics of just a few of my amazing things from Jord:)

Thumbnail by ahoogstra Thumbnail by ahoogstra
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Nice, nice, Alicia. :)

Beautiful towels, and mug!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.