NE Pets Forum #27

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

It more like "eat human food first" dog treat will still be there later.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Dogs are funny. He seems fine. I wonder if that's what he thought of when I said he could have a treat, cause the so-called dog treat stayed in his bowl.

Thomaston, CT

Cliffie's definition of 'treat' & yours were slightly different! He's a funny guy!

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Bear will try anything that I'm eating, just because I'm eating it. If it's in the dog food dish it isn't a treat.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Harper is like that, she will try just about anything. May not like it but will taste it. Winston is still a bit funny with things. Sam our old bulldog ate anything from fruit to salad to candy, didn't matter she ate it!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Funny cause I'm the only one who eats seed bread in my house, except for my dog!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

too cute

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Argh, dumb copyrite

the top says "I dub thee"

Mr. G is going to be 4 years old Oct. 13th. Chances are I wont be here as my subscription runs out. Happy Birthday little guy. Mommy loves you with all her heart. Yes he is allowed in the bed. Molly is not :-)

Thumbnail by
Thomaston, CT

Sherrie, try to reconnect......we'll miss you...and Mr. G who is a love! The neighborhood porcupine is still around....I've named him Pepper....I'm afraid he's going to get hit by a car, he's always walking in the road!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

You're one of a kind, Sherrie. Will miss you on DG!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

awwww

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Maybe Mr. G will visit us at the other site!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Is your computer name the same, Sherrie?

I want to reconnect but if I dont have a garden (like I did this year for the 1st time in 10) I am speechless. Because of this Job.

This job I took is becoming more of a PIA then its worth. I had 2 stores. 30 to 35 hrs per week = PERFECT. SHAWS Closed so now they put me down to 1 store. 10 hrs per week. But low and behold they throw a store on me that was in TOTAL Wreck. They ask me to go service it, It was not service but an Overhau of the whole store for floral.

I went above my supervisors head as she sent me up there and told me what to do and she went there after me and nothing was done!!!! I had to clean up MUD.

Then = Come home and there is a message on the answering machine for a job I applied & it leaves a name & number and all I get is a FAX machine. Most people in my position would be in NERVOSE BREAKDOWN STATE - like am about to be.

This message was edited Sep 27, 2013 6:39 PM

Thumbnail by
Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Good luck. Try it again in case the fax was a temporary thing. If that doesn't work Google the fax number. You may get lucky and find the real number.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

i second that. Every lead is precious.

Thomaston, CT

Good luck, Sherrie!

I will get into it more. Got a phone call to do a store 30 miles away today at 4 PM. after I had 2 beers. I said no...... I said I will go tommorrow before 9 AM. All because the same girl dont show up AGAIN, Dumb Supervisor - hire the ones that will work.

Mommy a Birthday Party, I will be 4 in two weeks?

Thumbnail by
Thomaston, CT

Of course, a birthday party! Frosty Paws ice cream & chew sticks!

Ahh just spoil them. MoM these are not LEAVES - they smell so good !

Thumbnail by
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

That's a great pic!!

Winston is just about all healed up, stitches or what was left of them came out today...since he ripped open a couple he will have a real pretty scar!

Oh Ronnie scars are nothing. Its whats in the heart that counts.

See spoiled? 126 roses I debudded. 7 dozen and 7 with 6. This is Mr. G. pre birthday present. It took me 30 mins to fling them around. Stop & think this would be alot of money but a great present. Priceless

Thumbnail by
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

So true Sherrie! Perfect present!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

such a pretty picture!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I bet they smelled good afterwards!

Thomaston, CT

They are worth it! Sweet, lovely faces! My porcupine was back yesterday....I've called it Pepper.....he/she is a real cutie......

Don't get stuck on it - it is a wild animal, you know. (Pun intended)

Thomaston, CT

Good one, Memory! I know....I fell for a baby woodchuck....my DH said it was grazing too close to the road...he was right........

Thomaston, CT

Cancer vet found that Suey's left tonsil is swollen....don't know if I need to panic yet....she's waiting to examine it again next week....hopefully, it's just an inflammation.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hope so Marilyn, will keep you and Suey in my prayers.

South Hamilton, MA

Fingers crossed here.

I didn't know that dog has tonsils!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Quote from AYankeeCat :
I didn't know that dog has tonsils!

me either!

South Hamilton, MA

Oh yes, my childhood pet cocker spaniel had to have her tonsils out.

Thomaston, CT

Thanks, all....Suey seems perky, but I'm still nervous about the whole thing.

If she gets her tonsils out does she get bacon flavored ice cream to eat afterwards?

Thomaston, CT

Oh, you bet!

Happy Birthday Mr. G, Happy Birthday Mr. G. I am 4 years old today. Happy Birthday Mr. G. Mom & Dad Loves you young man.

Thumbnail by

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.