July Weather - Hot or

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Mostly sunny today with a high of 90°, very humid, scattered thunderstorms - some may be severe.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It is very cloudy out. If this was anywhere else it would rain. They are calling for a high of 93F. Temperature right now is 71F with 68% humidity.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 /61 Forecast for today , it is already hotter than that here.
Sunny , hot , feels like walking in water , the humidity is 74 % and rising ..
Steam room wash towels anyone , sheesh ,...

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

69º Sunny, very low humidity. Light wind.
Couldn't ask for a better day!

Countrygardens,send me your weather it does sound nice!!! It is hot here and the sun is blazing here..GRRRR...Where is the RAIN....

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain went through here yesterday morning. It was heading east.

Thats about right!!! Lol!!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently 90 with low humidity and sunshine. No rain forcasted for the foreseeable future. July has offcially arrived since that is one of our dry months.

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

I just looked at the long ranger, (the 7 day forecast), no chance of rain anywhere in it. Of course, that could change, it often does..lol - http://www.kshb.com/subindex/weather/forecast/7_day_forecast
And I like rain, when you have 148 plants outside to water you like rain alot! It is creeping back up to 99° next Tues. AND Wed. for the highs they say. That temperature is just no good when you don't have ac in your car!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Storm of 3 or 4 hours . Took out the power little past noon yesterday , all day no power . trees down , flowers all a mess . chain saw sounds remainder of the day .

Storms not major , wind did a lot of damage...
beautiful day forecast for today , clear 81. So we can clean up all the debris , I guess ..

We got a little shower of rain here this morning.(((YAY))).It only rained enough to damp the ground,but it was better then nothing.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Glad to hear that.

Thanks Cville_gardener!!

Got a micro trace of rain overnight, too small to measure

We just got more rain to make it muddy outside.It feels nice for a change.(((ABOUT TIME)))

No rain but it's not as hot either!! Felt good enough I did a bit of weeding today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Power was out all evening starting late afternoon , nice evening though .. 66 degrees , 75% humidity ,,
Yesterday and today were bunches of fun if you enjoy listening to chain saws ..
Tornadoes all stayed to the north of here . still bad news wind ...

After the rain today,it was nice.Then as the day was going by it was very humid.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

It will be in the mid-80s today with lower humidity. 20% chance of a shower. Mostly sunny and lovely, lovely weather. ♥

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

hot and humid enough up here yesterday. In fact bad enough that the dominator 3 and owners (and friends) from Oklahoma burnt rubber hurrying up here in hopes of catching an F4 to F5 tornado. Thankfully while our CAPE was in the danger zone we had a dry Cap above us and the storm cells weren't able to blow the cap off the bottle!

Very relieved since my city, Regina and other cities/towns in Eastern Saskatchewan were in the danger zone.

The hot and humid air is now headed elsewhere and we are now expecting much nicer/kinder rainfalls.

Currently low 70's here.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Weather you say? South of the F1 .. without power three times in two days

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Another very hot and very humid day,in the high upper 90's..

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Cool Canadian air has gained the upper hand! :D

Moose Jaw, SK
Current Weather 14:25 CST
A few clouds

22°C

A few clouds

Feels Like : 25
Wind : NW 14 km/h

Humidity : 50%
Pressure : 101.1 kPa
Visibility : 16 km

Sunrise : 5:05
Sunset : 21:09
Ceiling : unlimited

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Another beautiful day for growing our garden produce.
86º, sunny but windy.
Perfect weather.

Currently 86. Feels great!!! I even tried weeding my veggie garden but ants wouldn't go away and leave me alone. lol

Lol Pepper!! Thats was just to funny.I know what you mean about the ants.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

hmmmm maybe I should've changed the above to Fahrenheit. Might have Bernie thinking frost might be knocking on his door otherwise. ;o)

22C is 71F (perfect weather for our Canola crop to pollinate). It HATES high temps and humidity (our feels like two days ago was 100 in F).

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very cool right now with low humidity. High to be in the 80s. Beautiful!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Woke up at 4:30 to clap of thunder.
Just trying to scare us, I guess.
70º
Off to market now, hoping for big day. We have a very big load of stuff.

They're calling for a high of 90F. In other words, nothing new.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Lots of tornado watches up ...SE corner of Saskatchewan, SW corner of Manitoba and Northern North Dakota.

So far they are below my location. Dominator 3 and friends are on the prowl again.

Moose Jaw, SK
Current Weather 11:45 CST
Overcast

61°F
Overcast

Feels Like : 57
Wind : NE 16 km/h
Wind gusts : 24 km/h

Humidity : 76%
Pressure : 1015 kPa
Visibility : 9 km

Sunrise : 5:06
Sunset : 21:08
Ceiling : 7700 ft

This message was edited Jul 13, 2013 12:11 PM

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Well it rained all morning at the market.
Some big wind gusts at around 11 AM. Some people had tents blow over. Even ours with big weights on them tried to lift up. Tarp blew off one of our frames. Nothing broke though. People next to us had 3 tents fastened together. Wind tipped them over onto their trailer. Wreaked all 3.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Currently 57F

rotating cells are being reported in Saskatchewan near the Manitoba/North Dakota border.

48F expected overnight. Not good news for those that are hot and humid nearby.

This message was edited Jul 13, 2013 5:15 PM

It was hot today,but around 5 this evening it wasn't to bad.So me and my son went outside so he could play.

High 80s for high and humid. All in all not too bad for this time of year. Could be 100 and humid. Ugh!! Bad thing is now we are drying up for the season so doesn't look like we will be getting much rain for awhile unless it manages to rain tonight.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Things are going a little nuts in South East Sask this afternoon. Up too baseball sized hail (east of Weyburn), strong winds and reports of tornadoes near Carlyle. The storms are ongoing and are moving very quickly (70km)toward the Manitoba border. There has been heavy localized flooding in many cities and towns throughout the SE.

The Craven Country Jamboree Festival was also hammered today with a bunch of rain but fortunately for organizers and fans (23,000 of them camping there) it was just rain.

This message was edited Jul 13, 2013 9:10 PM

Tonight it is very nice and in the mid 60's.Tomorrow will be in the low to mid 90's.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Cool night and pleasant temps for Sunday. But all that's about to change.

It is cloudy and nice outside.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mostly sunny feels hot . it's 82 going for 86 . It is going to make it.
Constant chance of pop-up or quick storms is still here .. it's summer ...

Thumbnail by juhur7

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.