A few pretty pictures from today before tonight...

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank God literally we don't have to Q!
GG!
Its eerie how similar our gardens really are,.....seriously! Your pictures are beautiful and you have a lot of the same different light areas I do. The Begonia that you have was sold to me as a Dragon Wing. They are the most beautiful of the cane Begonias to me. Glad to see you have a messy area or two so far this year too!

You have a Beautiful space to grow in...
Thank you for sharing your pot graveyard too Jami!

We finally did get a smatting of rain here in DeLand too. Anything is better than a complete drought.

I think its fun when we share the good and ugly in our gardens in early Spring,... so we can all share together what comes up later in the year. Its fun watching things develop!

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

GG - how do you get such BIG Dragon Wings???? Sun or sahde??? Mine were so splindly last summer & mostly froze back over the winter.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Beautiful pics GG. Love the angel wing. Will have to put that on my wish list.
Bonnie

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

My begonia does best in filtered light. I have it hanging from a branch of the ligustrum tree

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Maybe mine got too much sun. I'll have to get some new ones this year & put them in a shadier location. I don't have too many non-sun spots.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

GG's right on. Mine like filtered light too. Sun bleaches them and they are not happy in it at all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.