Anybody ordering from B&D Lilies this Spring?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

True words - Rick! I have learned (in the last few months) that every word in that saying is 100% true...I have indeed been granted the serenity & it's almost a daily mantra :-) Happy Groundhog Day, everyone! :-)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Ric Said:

We can't let disagreement poison our minds, gardening is in the soul. May your gardens flourish and may you love all of life as it is. Love ya'll, Ric

Here is my little pillow that someone gave me years ago. G.

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

That is so cute.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

B&D has Eyeliner and Bella Donna which is much better than the Golden Stargazer. I lost track of this and was wondering if there will be a co-op from B&D. They REALLY have a good selection.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Just a note to say that 3 years ago I participated in a Lily Co-op from Sunshineflowerbulbs.com. They had huge bulbs at good prices. I guess that this information is just too much at this point, but I just thought I'd let you know another option someday.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I looked at Sunshine last month, decided ADR had more of what I wanted this time... but I do like Sunshine. I don't mind a multi-vendor group buy; we just have to watch the shipping charges. There's plenty of time between now & the spring swap to get it all organized. (Famous last words, LOL!)

At this point, I think we're putting B&D on hold until fall 2013 or even spring 2014, with the idea of putting together a nice big order from the over the next several months (pre-ordering for fall starts soon for them... want to say March, but I could be confused). That will give us the best savings on shipping, and the best chance of saving a little extra here & there if we order 3 or 6 of a kind between us. If our order is big enough, I might also be able to talk them into a little more discount, but that remains to be seen... if it happens, we'll consider it a nice bonus but not something to count on when deciding on your order.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.