October Weather, always cold on my birthday!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

68° cloudy and windy. Hurricane Sandy brought us just a wee over an inch of rain here. We only had a few rain bands come over us. I live 26 miles inland from the east coast. Tomorrow should be fantastic, by Tues. they predict a dip into the upper 40's at night...I'll believe that when I see it.

Jeanne always hard to wear shoes and socks again, so far I'm still in flip flops and sandals. ☺

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

See, I told you so. 28º this morning. It is warmer& partly sunny now. About 40º.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

So CG! lol You think I told you so does say it!!! I agree it says it''s "COLD" Yeah, about freezing last night here, 50's and sunny here now ,feels comfortable and warmer than that, typical fall day(I think I have read that before a few days ago)hee hee.

If I was to guess I would say either way the weather comes from ,it going to be cold for a while!lol

This is the kind of weather,and time of year, that I don't trust the forecast ,it changes to fast!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Same weather as Bernie. And Happy Birthday Bernie!!! Don't feel to bad about the weather, it is almost always cold and rainy on mine. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

You know I looked that up almost a month ago,only to wish CG a happy birthday,so it has happened that I forgot , I am always the Rude one!! And once again
Happy Birthday , and the best to You !!!

Do prefer little pink stuffed animals
or those that resemble mammals.

OR; is it time for the invention of the train
or perhaps the carving of the stone tablets of law

Well I think I will just wish you a cake that looks like a flamethrower, or times square on new years eve and Happy Birthday once again guy , we'll see'ya ,or hear from ya later!lol

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I went to a fancy restaurant in Mankato & had their most expensive steak, delicious!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Did the Engels or the Wilder family pick up the tab or did they all make" ya" pay for your Birthday steak,realizing that rhymes with cake!lol

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

27°/49°/27°
Lots of sunshine. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Mike,
I hope you aren't in the path of the hurricane.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

IT'S COLD!!!it's cold, it's cold!!!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

And I forgot it's windy too!!!!

53 for high and sunny with just a slight breeze. Didn't feel too bad at all!!

Mountain View, HI

Weather has been average over the last couple of weeks. Some periods of calm humid weather followed by steady trade winds and showers. Still near 75-80f during the day and low to mid 60s at night.
Dodged a bullet last night. Islands were under a Tsunami Warning for a few hours following the earthquake in Canada. Coast line evacuated, Tourists in Waikiki told to go above the third floors of their hotels. Chaos on the roads with everyone moving inland (where do you go on Oahu with one million residents on an island only 15 miles wide in some spots)
All cameras focused on the beaches as 10.28pm approached. - Thankfully nothing happened. A few inches surge in a couple of harbors so the threat was real but no tsunami.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

32° and chilly

Mike,
I am so glad you are safe. I can and can't imagine the chaos. I'm glad I live in cold old Iowa :o)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Low forties this am. but really warmed up nice! Just gorgeous out!

High 50s for high today and sunny.

Watching storm coverage. Everyone in Sandy's path hang on tight!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It's cold
Watching storm also! Lots of wind.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Wind map link http://hint.fm/wind/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Very

Stay safe all.

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Mike, glad to hear you are safe!
Bernie, Happy Belated Birthday!
Stay safe everyone if you are in the hurricane's path!
We have rain and wind too, temps are down to 40F during the night and going to 30F tonight. 47F today.

Adina

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

34°/53°/25°
Plentiful sunshine. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Bernie,
Happy Belated!
I am terrible with birthdays lately.

Hi Pod!

Adina,
We went thru the rain and I sure hope we get more.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Another gorgeous day! It warmed up nicely!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 WINDY RAINY COLD GRRRR- OWLL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

31°/52°/30°
Sunny. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Pretty nice here, for what is out there :o)

Leaf burning

Thumbnail by billyporter
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

46°/67°/50° Sunny! And yes I have my fuzzy slippers on.

Bernie, Happy Belated Birthday!

And Happy Halloween to everyone. We don't do anything but give out candy, but the little kids are cute...if we get any.

This message was edited Oct 31, 2012 8:33 AM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

StILL CLOUDY RAINY AND COLD!!!

Happy Halloween

Thumbnail by juhur7
(Zone 7a)

Jason and the Argonauts! I love Ray Harryhausen!!!

60º and warming, sunny.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

From his early dinosaur films when he was real young to his 50's garage films,when they started naming the technique stop animation.
His last version of clash of the titans was really neat for the old technique,It was fun to have such a person to create entertainment.
For the time he lived I don't think anyone surpassed his ability with animated film, (Monster Movies) Allright Harry!!!! lol

Provo, UT(Zone 5a)

its halloween and it got to 72F here..?? huh? lol feels more like
sept..not end of oct..
i wish i had put in some fall lettuce now..sigh..maybe i still can..who knows
maybe it wont get cold here till jan.. no complaints here if it did..
would love a low heat bil !!!!!!!!!!!!

High near 60 with a little breeze.

I dressed up as a witch for work today. Green face and all. lol. No pics though except on my phone and out here I can't do anything with pics.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

40 Degress humidity 72% winds NW7 Barometric pressure 29..82
ABOUT THE SAME ALL DAY

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

New month, new thread.
Go here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1286442/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.