CLOSED: RAISE MY BABY- THE PARADE OF BRATS.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

me judge? y iz beez predijal

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Throw away an ad from a gardening place....NEVER....rofl.....I think I have every gardening magazine from day one or so DH says...I read, reread, and droll over the ads and magazines non stop during our awfully long winters...

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Joyce, for me it's quilting magazines!!! Just don't look under the bed!

rofl....so I am not alone in the magazine department? Spare room, garden room, hall closet, car, you can probably find one if I spend more than 10 minutes there... ;) We live about an hour from the city, so when dh is driving, I am looking a magazines, reading, or on the internet....

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I bet your bathrooms are littered with mags, eh?
Lol!!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

thanky big sis, thanky heaven! an real congrats to happgarden! everybodies....as usual, it's beez a BLAST!

now, wat iz i gonna do with meself all winter? I's gonna beez sooooooooooooooo lost!

I AM LOST!!! i've gone to look fer meself! iffin i should return before i get back.....please ask me to wait!!!!!

rofl...that is the only place I don't have a magazine, but I do have my best guess info sheet from social security what I can draw from social security when I retire, so what does that mean....rofl. Hadn't thought about that....LOL

jax if you show up down here I will tell you, you are waiting at home for yourself.... ;)

ROFLMAO! see, that's why i luvs this crowd! no matter wat language a body speaks.....ya know it!!! lol

thanks happ! jist when i thought i had it all...i forgot where i PUT it!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jax, stay there, jax is looking for you. now don't move

why thanx yall.....i'l try ta rmembers that!

Yeah sometimes it is best not to move and you will show up eventually.

ha ha!

I jist read an article about the dangers of drinking...sacred me ta death! So that's it! After taday...NO MORE READING!

GOOD NITE, ALL!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

LOL Jax ........ but you still have to read DG!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.