CLOSED: RAISE MY BABY- THE PARADE OF BRATS.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

tis here is.......... (wat's her name)? ya know when ya got so many children, ya jist up an holler......."HEY YOU!" "YOU KNOW THE ONE I MEAN!"
her's even got some new growths on her!!!! her gonna beez bootiful next year!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yep, that coconut shine really works

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

My dh is an only child and I have 2 sisters, my Mom would call us by any of the girls names ....rofl. One time dh asked me if my Mom knew my name...rofl..... I looked at him and said that is a statement an only child could ever make....

................see, thats beez wat i talk bout!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Ain't it the truth, never knew what name I was going to get called.

Jax that baby is so cute.

now ya know, i does the bestest i kin! thanky!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

And the winner is--------------- HAPPGARDEN!!!

Robin and Jax will each receive consolation prize ^_^

Oh I feel like a mom on toddlers and tiaras look out honey boo boo special thank you...lol

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Congrats Happ! Way to go!

(jumping up an down in protest with shouts of confanity!!!) FIXED! FIXED! "xzgkwol! "I DOESMAND A RECOUNT" fill me glass agin! all me time, energy, an volka............an i dont win? !!!! i's want a investigation! is Sam Slade still on vacation? who kin i call???? is the Thin Man still in New York? i does got FBI on speed dial! where is that other bottle of Bailey's? can't call Matlock....he died! where is Sherlock these days????

well ennyways, congrats Happ! UMP!

Oh jax now don't you go sending no swarm of grasshoppers my way to eat my little priss, LOL, my chickens and ducks would just eat them... I hear there is a new 007 Bond, James Bond.....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

well done happ. ya makes a mudder proud.
robin and jax iz beez proud of you to

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh Jax, I have a fresh bottle of Bailey's if you need it for your nerves! Help your self!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh Jeeez Jax.. calm down.
No doubt you're a mama, sometimes misguided, but still a good one.
I swear on the dictionary that the judging is true.
You can try again next year, Jax.
No, I ain't laughing behind your back either!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Congrats Happ you too jax, Thanks Kathy and Jaye. Thank you Susan. Had a great time like always.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Well done Robin!

Happ.. I think Jax will be a perfect guest star on "Honey Boo Boo"!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

happ, would you rather a gift certificat or a plant?

Oh gosh, I really wasn't expecting a prize, just having fun kiddo.

taters gal, i tells ya, i done been thru three bottles taday since i done got the bad news! my supply is exhausted, so thanky!
happ, i means it from bottom of me mercenary little heart! JOB WELL DONE! (who ya pay off?) an Bond was tied up, about ta git thrown off a cliff! mmmmm, ah, kin little ms priss bounce???
an heaven...ya swear? i kin hears ya laughing so hard, the tears are rolling down you legs!!!!

snif, snif......i thinks next year i gonna try different approach.....gonna pay off me buddy from the git go!!!

an of course, i gotta thank me big ol sistah! hers always look out fer me! wat happen thar, sis? did ya bat ya eyes at the wrong moment? ya didnt see this one coming????

i's gotta go...gotta git over this hangover so i's kin plan next year's stragedy!!!

wher beez everybodis? wat, no one wants ta hear me cry? woe is me! woe is me!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

dont cry seester, i still bleeves ya iz da best mudder

.................snif, snif! thanky big sis! but, tis hurt sooooooooooo bad...........

Oh miss jax we feel your pain, those years of disappointments, the staying up all night, having to drink, pacing the floor and waiting on them hand and foot only to be let down.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Jax you might need to get another brand of vodka!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jax, try grey goose

..........an give up show biz? i mean, smirofff????

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Hey Jax, maybe you might try some wine instead.. I'll share!

tis sweet of ya , heavn............but wine not strong nuff fer this kinda pain! woe is me!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Reckon I got here late. A new liquor store opened down the street and I have not been home much.
Congratulations happgarden, on your mother of the year status!
Alana

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

does anyone have happs address?

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I am soooooooooooooo sorry I did not get a picture of "Rosie" posted. When I received her, she lost all her leaves. She has now replaced those leaves but is a long way from blooming, I am afraid. Thanks Jordankittyjo for sending her to me. She IS alive and well in my kitchen window sill !!!

awwwwwwww, tis a shame, crit! her coulda beez a contender! but, i meet ya back here next year, huh! maybe us kin win then, huh? did ya here............i gots me a honorable mention! i done wonder ifen that came wit a drink???

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I do sis, dmailing you right now!

Omg I received the mom of the year award and i am speechless. Guess I am going to be nicer to that brat! Sorry for taking so long to respond I thought it was an ad...rofl.
So very nice

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

glad you didn't throw it away!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Thank you Jaye. Thank you Kathy.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very welcome dear

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You earn it, Robin!!!

Thank you so much for taking over this year's competition, Sis Kathy.
You're truly a gorgeous soul!

I'm hosting next year's RMB. But do need a co-hostess in case I can't be online.
Pay is a bag of peanuts!!! Any takers?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i like peanuts, maybe cuz i'n nuts?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

The biggest one, sis!!
Alrighty, you'd be judge too!! Payback!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.