Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Ronnie.

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Love all your pretty blooms Jackie.

Pink Porcelain blzd here.

Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I have missed a lot here! Beautiful, all of them!

Thanks Helena and Debra

Beautiful Pink Porcelain Blizzard Helena.

I had severasl nice blooms this morning and some I don't even recognize

Mauve Splash
Fuji no Beni
Great no Mai blooms today, threw 3 different looks

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Tai aki

Plum Purple Velvet

Pink Purp

Beautiful Crimson Rambler

Feathered Crimson Rambler?

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful Rebecca this morning

Count Drac

Pachystachys lutea

Lots of blooms open on my LYK blue today. Prolific bloomer like its parent
Please ignore the messy background

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

the blues are electric! what a great display of colors, Jackie.

Gautier, MS

Thanks also Jackie. You have quite a show of beautiful blooms Jackie, love those colors too.

We had heavy rain last night and this morning. Yestedayr evening I moved my vines into the gh in fear that they would be pounded by the rain, so no blooms but at least they are safe.

Thanks Debra and Helena.

No rain for us Helena in the last few days. Glad you've got the protection of a g house.
I love mine; just having a place to bring the tropicals thru the winter is priceless.
I would trade it though for Debra's basement. :-)
Pink Silk this am but not a pretty bloom. Hope subsequent blooms are nicer. .

Shishi botan

Aogakiyama x Choc silk???

This message was edited Sep 5, 2012 3:04 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Wow Jackie, beautiful blooms you got today, all of them. Glad we got sunshine now! I'd like a basement too, had one when I was growing up up North.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Choc silk??? is a beauty!

that is an excellant shot of that beatiful choc silk yummy up there. How excited and pleased you must have felt when you saw her, Jackie.
We did get some high winds and torrential rain to an inch for an hour last night, it was headed your way.

had to cut down some 15 ft tall sunflowers as they were laying on the ground, the only ones upright thru the storm were the ones with morning glorys entwined in them.. these were taken aug 29th..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

here it was sept 2nd , flutterby is on the outside of this corner facing west..hope you can see the mg twining end up there to the left of the sunflower bloom..oh, and this is turtle, her name is Gamera.., she is my bug eater..and youngest daughter really takes care of her.. odd pet for a 24 yr old, but oh well..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Thanks Helena, Ronnie and Debra.

Great pics Debra. Love the Mg's entwined in the Sunflowers
Fantastic shot of the bright yellow sunflower and lovely butterfly pic too.

Blue Marble Not

Thumbnail by patootie

i love that blue marble not.. u know, I think I had one here somewhere, will try to find it in the am.. u sent me seeds i think..

Drop dead gorgeous lavenders Debra.

Debra, must have been someone else that shared Blue Marble Not sds with you. Mine didn't make a
single sd pod last yr. I bet I don't get a pod this yr either. I'm so desperate, I went out this afternoon and tried to do the deed with an artists paint brush. I'm not even sure all the necessary parts were there to get the job done, lol Hours later, the bloom was still standing wide open like a fresh bloom.
I;m running out of sds for blue Marble Not. I don't usually have a problem getting sd pods so I don't know what to make of it Debra. I might try to take a cutting and start a new plant that way.

Thumbnail by patootie

I hear you, Jackie.. maybe it is not the BMN I will back track and look.. my large white isn't podding either..

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra, love your sunflowers too. Like your daughters pet turtle too.

I don't remember to whom I sent BMN seeds, only a few people I think. Odd that it doesn't make seeds but I also waited too long to start seedlings from my BMN beije seeds. I lost several attempted seedlings of it but do have at least one seedling for sure now. So will see what happens and wanting to see what kind of blooms I get.

Pretty bloom Jackie.

This is a new bloom for me, it's supposed to be a very light pink but at first it looked white spripes and gray with blizzard, maybe a cross. The bloom is small.

This message was edited Sep 6, 2012 8:10 AM

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Debra, BMN is perhaps the prettiest bloom I've ever grown on a MG. I hope I can get a few sds
from it

Helena, very interesting bloom. I can see the stripes on what looks like a white background. Cant see well enough to make out the pink. I need new glasses for sure.

A different looking Puurple Tie Die yesterday.

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, Very pretty bloom on your purple tie dye Jackie. Tomorrow I hope to have one or two new blooms.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Wow you guys have some great blooms!
Jackie your BMN is great what is the real one supposed to look like?
Debra I can see a very slight pink to your flower, so pretty!

Helena, your new vines are getting ready to bloom already?? Pretty fast turn around time from
planting sds to blooms.

Fuji no Beni, one of my favorites

Blue Blizzard

Tai aki

Huge no Sora almost 5 inches across, this one is the one marked Fuji no Sora cross

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Ronnie, thanks.I've never seen the real BMN. I've only grown the not version. Lets ask Helena. :-)
It can't be any lovelier than the BMN version.

A very pale Blue Silk. this one lucky to have survived the spider mites

This the little unknown blue out on my carport. It starts to close before noon everyday..

Purps almost out of camera range.

Gautier, MS

Ronnie this is what my Blue Marble looked when I grew it but afterwards the next generation was not quite the same so I named them blue marble not. Also the seeds that I got from growing Blue Marble were beije and not like the dark seeds I first got. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=6488029

Yes, Jackie I see buds on a few of my new vines and they are slowly climbing.

I love all your blooms, beautiful.

This message was edited Sep 6, 2012 5:43 PM

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Nice Jackie, I can definitely see the same genes, a beauty!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

A few I have

George Strait

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

This was labeled Lavender Picotee

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

These came from tan seeds. An abundance of flowers and one of my favorites.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I got a nice variation from these seeds.

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

A nice large Pink Ray

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Aogakiyama

Gautier, MS

Ronnie, love all your bloom, really gorgeous colors on all of them!

Thanks Helena and Ronnie.

Helena, your Blue Marble Not dark blooms were just gorgeous.

Beautiful blooms you're getting this summer Ronnie, All very pretty and showy.
The Aogakiyama is a drop dead gorgeous blue. Love your Chocolates and Pink Ray.
The Lavender Picotee is a beauty and I love the blooms from the tan sds

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Helena and Jackie, I finally got my pictures organized.

Gautier, MS

A new one that I grew several years ago, Berlin Blue.

A very white bloom.

And seedling with bright stems just give a hint of what color the blooms might be.

Ronnie really enjoyed seeing what's growing in your garden! Please share more.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, Berlin Blue, like Hatsu is an unbelievable shade of blue. I love it.

Yes please send more pics when you can Ronnie. Enjoyed your pics very much.

Aogakiyama x Choc Silk. This came from a dropped sd in this tub last fall. Last yrs bloom was not as pretty'as this one.

No Sora...Incredible blooms this yr. Hope I gather tons of sds
to share.

Unknown purple nil, 2nd yr for this one. I think it's a cross.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.