MIDWESTFARMWIFE--REC"D
-DIAMOND9192002---REC"D
MINNESIPPI-REC'D
ALIKAT32--REC'D -------
MRSSPEEDSGARDEN----REC'D

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Thank you Susie!!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Well, I had hoped Paul would check in. I have a list of plants I sent but did not take a photo.

Thanks again for another great round, Susie. Always fun!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

your all welcome Guess paul has stopped watching this thread . so susan BUT We Know You send GREAT Plants .

My goal was to send more than usual to welcome Paul to the group, and he did send a very nice Thank You note to me privately.

Several of these were on his wants list.

CALLA Black Star bulb
CANNAS -- one each of City of Portland and Wyoming
DAYLILIES -- Chicago Apache, Highland Lord, Victorian Ribbons, and Wild Horses
IRIS Immortality -- 2 small rhizomes
KNIPHOFIA Red Hot Poker sp.
LIATRIS spicata “Alba”, White Gayfeather
LYSIMACHIA Aurea, “Creeping Jenny” -- very small clump
PANSY Magestic Giants II “Patricia” -- 2 plugs
SWISS CHARD “Bright Lights” -- 2 plugs
SEDUM species with Pink blooms (possibly “Autumn Joy”) -- small rooted plant
VERONICA prostata “Aztec Gold” -- a bright little chartreuse ground cover added last year that has a profusion of tiny Blue blooms in late Spring or early Summer.
SEEDS – Agastache “Golden Jubilee”, Black Cardamom, Bloody Dock (Red Sorrel), Cosmos Klondike, and Eryngium zabelii 'Big Blue' (Sea Holly).

Labels were included except for the seeds.

ty sooze for Posting the list We all KNOW What a Great Box you do for so many players .
Very busy day running around so ya all have a great day .

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Thanks for hosting susie and making all this possible!!!! Great swaps this year...am still attempting to get things in the ground....Got most of my backyard rototilled now the raking and planting.....Fingers are crossed as we are getting our first of the cool weather of the season (snow might be heading my way this weekend but hoping it goes north for a few more weeks while I get planting done......)

Thanks everyone that traded with me over the last 6 months as it has been very rewarding and great fun..... I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world!!!! So many great goodies that I didn't have and do now, what fun....hoping all my babies make it thru the winter as I'm excited about seeing so many new blooms next season..Kathy

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

I also Have all my Plants in the ground Now & Now i need to find homes for all the brugmasia cuttings that I Will have :)))

thank you all for a great swap this season & Hope to share again next spring :))))
susie

Hinsdale, IL

Hi eveybody,
Sorry for being so antisocial. I've had six to eight projects, going on at the same time. Here are some pictures of the plants Susan gave me. I 'll edit this to tell you what is what,very soon. Susan gave me a lot more than just this, but I only took pictures of what was planted into the ground. I 'll be back soon.

1st pic is Wild Hyorses Day Lily on the left, Highland Lord Day Lily on the right
2nd pic Chicago Apache Day Lily
3rd pic Victorian Ribbons Day Lily
4th pic Tropical Depression Day Lily
5th pic Kniphofia Red Hot Poker

This message was edited Oct 8, 2012 10:03 PM

Thumbnail by strange2u Thumbnail by strange2u Thumbnail by strange2u Thumbnail by strange2u Thumbnail by strange2u

Looking good, Paul. Man your soil is black.

Nice Plants seem to like your Soil Have you a list of the others you rec'd :) our 1st very hard frost last night so off to dig my BULBS .

Hinsdale, IL

Thanks FOTV and deejay9, I do have gardens with more clay, as well, I just didn't plant any of your plants in those gardens.
Yes there is more, some I planted, some are to be stored in my crawl space, and seeds that will be planting in the spring. I'll give you a list of them when I have time. The other plants that I planted, never got photographed, because my memory card is full.

a sedum, I'll ID it next year, I don't think it's 'Autumn Joy' Sedum because I have Autumn Joy' Sedum, and the leaves look different.

Thumbnail by strange2u

Paul, No need to list what you received as I did on October 2nd, see above. Found a Sedum tag in the yard after I mailed to you and yours may be "Vera Jameson". I have two clumps of her rambling with others. One Vera J. is under a huge clump of Pampas Grass where the cats like to lay and need to move it to a sunny spot where it would be happier, and I could see it bloom.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.