CHOCOLATE BASIL 2012

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

"The sane side of the CB asylum?" That is sort of like saying dehydrated water, VORT.

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

LOL-LOL--
Did I mention Squatch is working on a dehydrated water concession in Dallas?

Columbus, OH

If Gatorade can sell rehydrated, fruit-flavored sweat, Squatch should be able to sell dehydrated water. CB flavor, optional. I do think it should come in a superfantastic bottle, though.

Midland City, AL

Absolutely! And, to be sure that GatorAde really flies off the shelves, they should use only the rehydrated sweat from famous celebrities an, perhaps, they could get Emeril Lagasse to kick it up a notch. BTW: Do you think Emeril knows about CB?
My resolution for 2012 is to try to overcome my addiction to weird news stories.I read about the man who was caught by airport security trying to smuggle over 70 small, exotic animals out of South America hidden in his luggage and clothes. There! Doesn’t everyone feel saner now? You can understand why reading these stories is so habit forming. Did Squatch make any resolutions? Like…#1) I will be more generous with my CB in 2012.” ~N~

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Quote from KyWoods :
Thanks, Vort!
That trick doesn't work on 26.4kbps dialup, unfortunately. I have to wait forever for the page to load enough so that "Skip to New" or the "end" button works. I'm asking Santa for cable-internet if it's even available here. Maybe the chipmunk running in my hard drive is just getting old. *sigh*

Kywoods ~ You are not alone. Both, yes, both of my HP computers are down at the moment. defective modems. I am right now using my hubby's ancient Toshiba laptop running Win98. I cannot even access my email, but DG just fine. I am running at 24,000 bps! DG has enough forums and threads to keep me entertained for a lifetime...LOL!! Anyway, I can press the "end" button and I do get right to the end of the page in nothing flat. We have no high-speed internet available here in the "sticks", nor any reliable "air", as my cell phone gets sometime coverage and that is it. If I try a call, it usually gets dropped in the beginning, middle, and of course, that is the end. Chipmunks don't fit in here very well....I wonder what is powering it?? See you on the Games forum!

Evelyn

Midland City, AL

Evelyn, it's good to know that you don't hold the fact that KyWoods hangs with us in the Chocolate Basil Asylum against her. She seems very nice and normal to be hanging out here. Maybe, she is doing some sort of research? ;-) Jim

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Did I fail to mention that Squatch is now selling the new IHampsters for dial up 'puters?--200 kilosteps per second.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Hey VORT. Squatch had his own special on Animal Planet. Don't think the actor even came close to looking like Squatch tho.His eyes did,nt look mean enough and Squatchs lopsided grin is on the other side of his face. They just don't make movies like they use to. Bless their hearts! Miss Bear said she was going to Judge Judy and sueing their hides. The trial must be in March. I heard her mutter something abut the Hides of March!!!!!

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

LOL

Columbus, OH

Et tu, Cando? hee hee...the Hides of March, fantastic.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

LOL Love that and "IHamster" ! Hey, you could get rich off that invention.
Thanks, Jim, I am a nice person. Normal...not so much.
Ö¿Ö
..O

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

WHAT IS NORMAL ??? ^_^

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Where has mjsponies been?

When you have a ravenous, old chipmunk powering your computer, I imagine you come to understand all about handling nuts.
We had to look it up in the Oxford English dictionary. No one around here could define "normal."
The word on the grapevine is that T.O.D. had a little too much CB in her tank New Year's Eve and mjsponies is nursing her through it. I think lovemyhouse is just hiding out so she doesn't have to share her brithday cake with anyone. k*

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

LOL--inquiring minds want to know.

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

kudz.....didn't you see it right there in the Dictionary ?
"Normal"..........see mjsponies and the old dodge.
and I've been here..........just quite...........observing.............

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

FREE CHOCOLATE BASIL PLANTS FOR SPRING

Just fill out this simple survey:

Address ____________________
Phone # ____________________
Credit card # ____________________
Bank routing # _____________________
Hypothetically:
How much ransom would you be willing to pay if your cat/dog/old dodge should be kidnapped

ROFL

(Debra) Garland, TX

Been chasing after the Cheshire blue daylily. Almost had a good trail, then it was gone. Had whiffs that the CB path might be right next to it, but all that cake slowed me down too much to check before it disappeared.

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

From the Squatch, unabridged Cambridge dictionary.

"Abnormal" = synonym for "folks that are not in this forum"

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Really hate to admit it but what does "ROFLCOPTER!" mean?

That's a new one to me, too, but I am picturing a helicopter upside down, blades whirling, skittering all around the floor...

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Jim--You are hereby ordered by Squatch to explain yourself.

I'm going to trade in my Oxford English dictionary for the Squatch dictionary.
Debra, please keep a lookout for a highly fragrant, true blue rose when you are searching for elusive daylilies. I'm told it has a scent similar to CB. Next year we will endeavor to give that cake chocolate basil frosting, decorate it with true blue rose petals and serve the ice cream in Cheshire blue DL blossoms.
You know I've always heard it is the quiet ones you most need to watch. ;-)
I wonder what someone who kidnapped Fenny-dog would be willing to pay me to take her back. Ever read "The Ransom of Red Chief?" k*

Thumbnail by Amargia
Midland City, AL

I’m the ROFLCOPTER girl. Papa Jim wouldn’t be able to explain ROFLCOPTER in a comprehensible way. He’s an old computer geek and he plays W.O.W.. Among the young and chic computer geeks, like myself, it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing Can’t Operate Properly Till Eyes Refocus.
Seacanepain is a World of Warcraft addict…uh-h-h…player and it means something a little different among Blizzardbrains. (Blizzard is the company that puts out the MMORPG. (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game called World of Warcraft. (You still with me?) I’m sure he would be willing to explain what it means in the context of World of Warcraft, but, unless you play W.O.W. yourself, the explanation would fly right passed you. I asked once. It flew passed me. W.O.W. gamers are…uh-h-h…highly creative individuals and when they come together as a group it can get….extremely creative. I do have to admit us young and chic geeks did borrow ROFLCOPTER from the Blizzardbrains, but we gave it a makeover first. Perhaps, an example of the way W.O.W. players minds work is in order. The game designers did a cute thing one Christmas where Santa came along and randomly turned players game avatars into reindeers. The gamers themselves decided it would be epic to have all the transformed avatars form a conga line and do a dance. Reindeers dancing. Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh DUH. Nuff said? Keep W.O.W. out of Squatch’s hands. ~N~

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

ROFLCOPTER

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Can’t Operate Properly Till Eyes Refocus.

This shall forever remain in my mind as the funniest abbreviation I have ever heard or seen.

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Nadine----Watch the "old stuff" If you want to play with the "old folks"
:)

Midland City, AL

What is the politically correct term for those over the age of 50? I referred to a man as a "senior" and he said, "Girl, do I look like a high school student to you?" I'm so confused! :-) ~N~

LOL Hey, I just turned 55 and I'm proud to be called 'senior citizen', cuz I finally get a discount at some places!

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Sansai--*I'm just kidding--no worries here

Midland City, AL

Kudzu says the most politically correct term is "Great, all-knowing Ones," but I suppose Vickie gets the last word. I think she is the greatest and most all-knowing one on this thread.
I can remember the first time I was offered a senior's discount. It only upset me because they didn't offer K. one and she's older than I am. (Jim)

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Alert!!!!!!
mjs has had her identity stolen. She would never say she was "being quiet and observing"
--unless she was deviously planning her next attack.

Nadine--to end your "confusion" throw out the politically correct stuff.
You are among friends-old,young and in between.
Call us whatever you want.

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

Just be careful how you address Squatch
He's kinda sensitive.
That's why he has no friends. :)

(Debra) Garland, TX

I just turned 55, too, and, because you are my friend, you can call me anything--even 'that old broad' :-)

Hey, I plan to live to 127, so I won't even be middle-aged until I'm 63 1/2. LOL

Is The Ole Dodge really related to Stephen King's Christine? That is the rumor floating around DG.
Great All-knowing Ones is a mouthful, I would settle for GAO. I think Squatch has Vickie and I beat by a long shot. How old is Squatch anyway? k*

The Old dodge is Christine's big sister..........much smarter, and much tougher.............she don't mess 'round !!

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

kudzu---Squatch is the co-inventor of dirt. :)

This message was edited Jan 6, 2012 7:56 PM

Columbus, OH

I am pushing fifty pretty hard. Does that make me old?

I'm past 50 and I refuse to be old...........

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.