2011 "FALL SEED SWAP" PT 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

thats ok Gard at lease you have your power I See . you will find lots of seeds to help next season :) with :) in the robin I Sure feel for you but my shovel is still in the barn guess i better go get it out for i feel we might be next to get it .
busy day today ya all take care '
susie

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Quote from Cris316 :
Minnesippi,

Got one of those big boxes at P.O. & it cost me $20 to mail it out. So just a warning for ya'll

Was it a priority box or a flat rate priority box? That's weird cuz it is a large flat rate. Should be the same price as the other large flat rates

NOT ready for snow. 20 years ago tonight we got dumped on. Glad it wont be like that tonight. It's pretty and all, but no thank you.

This message was edited Oct 31, 2011 10:15 AM

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL : I HAVE MANY PACKS OF ALL TYPES OF Bean , PEAS ,MELONS, HERBS , VEGGIES,
FROM THE SPRING TRADE , THAT i HAVE LEFT WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO GO THROUGH THEM & TRY THEM THEY ARE PACKED VERY NICELY ? IF YOU WOULD I WILL PUT THEM INTO A BAGGIE SEPERATE FROM ALL THE NEW SEEDS FROM THIS FALL. .

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
SUSIE

Winnetka, CA

Susie.... I'd be interested in the herb seeds. Nancy

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

i would be very interested in the vegetable seeds. editing this to say i would be interested in being able to go through them, not that i want them all. sorry

This message was edited Oct 31, 2011 1:41 PM

Upper Marlboro, MD(Zone 6b)

Susie, I'd like to try the beans, our family loves beans........thanks, Donna

ANYONE HAVE ANY CORKSCREW VINE Seeds ?? not the snail vine I was told the seeds are alike but i would like to find the corkscrew vine. well i have the robins just about divided up . The seeds from the 2011 Spring Robin will be marked in one bag
so try not to get them mixed with the New fall seeds .

well just a few more to do for the night then I'm going to lay back
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN

ok donna i will mark a few packs for you

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Susie~ if you have time, I would love to take a look see at the veggies and melons. Planning on expanding next year.

Just to clarify - we are doing the dishtowel thing, right?

Thanks
Stephanie

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Susie I would like to have vegiie/herb seeds if you have enough - thanks. Looking forward the robin taking flight!
thanks

I Would say there are enough veggies for many of you to try each bean makes a plant so there are about 25-50+ beans to each pack so I'm sure there are enough to share & there are about 4-5 types of beans to each robin.

well about ready to take daddy in for his surgery so will get back with you all later this afternoon .
susie

Concord, NH

would love some veggies

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

Good luck to Daddy!

Corey

We have lost another player risingcreek has had a family emergence so will need to drop out so the robin Will go to the Next person in line I Hope to have robins ready here by 1st of the week to get them in the air if that is ok with everyone .

I just won a jack pot tonight so very wound up & excited :))) have a great evening all .

susie

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Does anyone have a trick for printing labels? I don't need a whole page of the same thing, but would like more than one. Also, I would like to use all the labels on a sheet, but vary the info. Word doesn't support that, but there must be a way...

Thanks,

Pam

Sorry pam I Just have lables & I print on them long hand :) Sorry to say there will be lable inside the robin for I have many

NF293 you will be the 1st one in the west robin to recieve will you be ready when it lands about weds or thursday ? of next week .
Please let me know ok ??

also someone ask for pansy's or violas ??? please let me know . going to try to have the robins in the air on MONDAY NOV 7TH
alana will you be ready for it ???
well its been a very long day here & I Have to get my rest when i can GN To All .

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I will be ready Susie.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Pfg - copy & paste to make more than one of the same label. Just click on new document to open the blank one, then type in what you want. Copy & paste to duplicate.
The window you get when you pull up labels will give you all the same label throughout the whole document if that is where you enter your information. No way around that. Have to do the above in order to get different information.

Hope that helps

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Great suggesting, thanks!

Pam

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Congratulations on your Jack Pot win Susie. I thought I had some corkscrew vine seeds but can't find them..will keep looking though.

Shirley

GM all well going to work on the robins today so they will be ready for the mail tomorrow I will start a New FLIGHT & LANDING Path for the Robins .
right now i'm going to go type up the instruction for the NEWBIES :) then off to get daddy up for the day .

have a great day everyone.
susie

Concord, NH

excieted, hope its as fun as last years

OK I HAVE THE ROBINS FLIGHT PLATH SO IF YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE A PROBLEM WITH IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CORRECT BEFORE I POST A NEW THREAD TOMORROW AFTER I HAVE MAILED THE ROBINS JUST PUTTING THE FINAL
TOUCHES TO THEM TONIGHT ,

I HOPE SO ALSO WELL I HAVE SOME READING TO DO .
SUSIE

Concord, NH

IM A GRANDMA!! BEAUTIFUL GIRL 8.5LBS. OUR FIRST ONE YIPPIEEEEE

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Congratulations! Your life will never be the same, lol.

Great auntie here also saturday 1 am a BABY BOY 5lb 21/2 oz on the way to post office soon .

susie

Athens, PA

GS - congratulations. You are truly blessed.

OK NEW THREAD IS OPEN ROBIN'S ARE IN FLIGHT JUST FOLLOW THE

___BIRD SEED____

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1229046/

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

Congrats GardenSeeder! I agree you are forever changed now. It's a beautiful thing being a NaNa. I love it when my DGBs want their NaNa. LoL

Concord, NH

ty you all for the blessings! susan

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Congrats on the babys you guys. Babies are the biggest joys of life.

GM ALL just wanted to let ya know i started a new thread for us so

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1236075/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1236075/

will try to get back in later today . while being under the weather i have lost track of things please everyone sed to the person under your name

ON THIS FORUM do not rely on the list in the robins i hear they are all messed up any questions when you get the robins feel
free to call me my # is in the robin .

well off to wait for the doc to call with my report wishing you all a great day.
susie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.