have Mountain Snow/Snow on The Mountain/ Eupborbia Marginata

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, I would like some of the seeds but I dont have the things you requested. Could I send postage? Marty

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Shitzumom if you have some seeds left, I would love to have some for a wildscape, are you looking for anything in particular?
I could send you Verbesina encelioides; http://wildflower.org/plants/result.php?id_plant=VEEN
Josephine.

Center, TX

Hi shithtzumom, I really would like some of your seeds. I will be ha0py to send postage., My address is
Alda Yarbrough
782 CR 3140
Center, Tx. 75935

Thanks alday

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

alday & frost - both are being mailed out today. Frost, I would love to try your seeds - Verbesina encelioides. Postage is only running $2

steadycam3
I will ship out yours later this week. I'm having trouble with the shipping labels for some reason.

kathy

Thank you very much, I will get mine to you soon, I suppose you are on the address exchange?
Josephine.

Kathy, your seeds went out today, thank you again.
Josephine.

Center, TX

hello shihtzumom, I need your address for postage, Thanks alday

Alday, she is on the address exchange.
Josephine.

Kathy, I received the seeds today, thank you very much, please let me know when you receive mine.
Josephine.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I didn't clean the seeds but the green pods will break open to little brown seeds. They germinate very easily so each little packet will give you many plants. It's just to much effort to clean some of these seeds - at least for me. I don't mind getting chaf in my seed trades because it all can go in the ground too.

Thanks- and I'm in the address exchange.
kathy

The seeds are fine, I hope they do well for us.
Josephine.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

They will grow just fine. They self sow here and that's how I had the plants this year - scattered by the birds or wind, they appeared in just the perfect spots.
Kathy

Excellent, our problem sometimes is that we use a lot of mulch, but I will make sure the space is cleared.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Kathy - I am still waiting to hear from you about your new garden hobby for this season. Let me know if you need any guidance or suggestions. :D

Loveya!
Can't wait to start the euphorbia.

xox
A.

Kathy, did you receive my seeds?
Josephine.

Center, TX

Hi Josephine, I got your seeds but my husband has been in the hospital and we just got home. Thank you so much. And did I mail your postage? I think I did but if not let me know. The last couple of weeks have all run together. LOL alday

I am sorry your husband has been sick, I hope he is well now.
We are all caught up, thank you very much.
Josephine.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I have received my seeds and $2 for postage for seeds I sent out - Kathy

Center, TX

frostweed, I got your seeds but I need to know , does it take a long time to germinate?? They have been in dirt for about a week. Thanks, alda

They germinate when the weather get warmer, they usually germinate very well.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

As for stratification on these seeds I don't have an answer - Alday sent me a question about these seeds but in my zone they self sow. Now that I will be planting seeds in another part of the yard I need to know if they need to be in the refrig (or back porch) before planting.

Is there a list of seeds that need stratification?

Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.