Winter
(9 votes, 4%)
Red dot

More than one of the above.
(51 votes, 26%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

True, when I was stationed in Hawaii (was there five years), I really missed the change of seasons. I came home to visit during the fall and sometimes Christmas. It's just not right hearing "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", as the palm trees sway!

Bedford, TX(Zone 8a)

Spring in Texas is my favorite time of year. Sure, it can be unpredictable. The winds can blow like crazy. The storms can beat up our plants. It can give way to summer all too quickly. I think that rarity makes it all that more the beautiful, though. A field full of bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush at Easter is the essence of Texas to me.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

I remember those when I was stationed at Ft. Hood--love those wildflowers!

Ada, OK(Zone 7a)

I voted "More than one of the above." I absolutely hate summer and this year was the worst, with over 2 months with temperatures between 98° - 112° F. Usually well over 100° F every day. I like spring, fall and winter in that order.

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

They all have their charms, but I like Spring and early Summer when my daylilies are in bloom the best.

Thumbnail by DitchLily206
Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I like fall. The days are cooler, the trees are turning colors, we have our freezers and pantry stocked. I'm tired, the plants are tired, and we are all ready to hibernate for a bit. I should have been a bear.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

When I lived in Maine, Spring and Fall were my favorite!! Now, living in AZ, I have to say Winter... While the rest of the country is freezing, we're loving life. 'Course y'all get to say the same thing when we're suffering through 110°+++ days in the summer.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7b)

I like summer because that's when we head for Florida or somewhere tropical for vacation. It's the season for popsicles, firefly catching, stargazing, and doing nothing. And there's no school :)

I like winter more than most people. I really like snow. And Christmas of course, and my birthday's in winter.

I like fall because after being zapped with Maryland's ridiculous humidity all summer (it's worse than Florida, believe me) autumn is very relaxing, and I like all the colors as the leaves start to change. And my citrus trees' fruits start to ripen!

Alton, MO

Spring ! Of Course! You've got three entire seasons ahead to garden!

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

SPRING!! everything is coming back to life, and the awful "white stuff" is gone.

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

Your snow is gone in the Spring? Not here! I hate spring here where I live, because it never seems to show up! All of a sudden, it's summer!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.