4/9/11 RU photos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

They've raided SW's gardens! And who's the leader???!!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Lynda and Michelle.
(This old brain isn't what it used to be, please correct me if names are wrong on any of these photos.)

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Reta.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Darwin. He cracks me up...haha, no pun intended.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Wendy.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Heather and Jules, our wonderful hostess.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pegi, Jules and Heather. Heather, please remind me of Patty's dh's name...in the background.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Lara.

This message was edited Apr 12, 2011 9:36 PM

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sylvia and Rebecca.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Mary, Lara's mom. Wonderful lady!

This message was edited Apr 12, 2011 9:37 PM

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Patty's dh.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Patty and Heather.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Tanya and friend, Heather's friends, again Heather, remind me of names!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Jack, SW's dh.
Thanks again for a wonderful day.
No more pictures, my camera battery died after the last picture. At least I got some good ones. Sorry for the ones I missed though, had hoped to get everyone. Ok Jules, let's see your pictures!

Thumbnail by weegy12
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

The gal in blue jacket outside bee barn is Lara and the lovely lady in the white sweater sitting outside barn is Mary, Lara's mom. Gee I hope I got that right.

Wait till DH sees picture of himself, he sure is getting old. LOL

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you Pegi, I've corrected the photos.
Yes do show your dh the picture! Tell him he's a good egg!!!! LOL!!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Sorry folks, you know it always takes me a little time to recover after a RU, but to complicate matters this computer came with a different photo program than I'm used to. I did finally (with Jason's help) found my missing photos.
This is the first photo I took when we were still getting things set up inside the bee barn. I believe our Heather and her DH had already come over and dropped off one load.
Samigal, helped me get the tables all set up. : - )
This is the food table.
More to come. LOL!
WIB~
SW

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

QG and her DH are visible at the table and my DH is way up on top of the office looking for an extension cord. That is Samigal with her back to us.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

QG aka Lynda, and her charming DH are sitting at the table while DH climbs down from on top of the office. :-)
The tables are all decorated, but where are the people?

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

DH found that extension cord, and we can plug in the coffee pot! : - )
Also QG & her DH. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Help me out with the two footeds' names here, I forgot. I know the four footed character is my dog, Spirit. He had to show off how smart he was by lifting the latch on the gate and coming over to join us. He was a pretty good boy, except that he did jump on a couple of people, he was so excited to have company. Of course he thought everyone came to see him. LOL! : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm not sure what Spirit is smelling in that pot, but he likes it! : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

This is a beautiful yellow Iris that weegy gifted me last year. : - )
I need to weed around them, but it seems happy where I planted it. For now anyway. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I really like this photo of weegy. She's as pretty as that yellow iris. : - )
She was pleased (I hope!) to see it had survived, despite DH's efforts to weed whack it to death. : - {
Too bad she's wearing them sunglasses so you can't see her eyes. LOL!

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Here's another beautiful Iris that weegy gave me. I sure like all the colors. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Okay, I promised photos of people. Here's a whole bunch of them looking into my goldfish/turtle pond.
Yes, I put bird netting over the pond this time of year to keep the egrets from eating my goldfish. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Same group of people slightly different vantage point. You can see the corner of the gh on the right side of the photo. My wisteria is blooming like crazy too!
I'd try to ID everyone but I know I'd fail miserably.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Yup, they are raiding my jade plants, which are flowering now. : - )
At my invitation of course. : - )
Can't believe how little water that particular jade uses. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Some people enjoyed the wee bit of sunshine we had and sat and visited with one another outside the bee barn. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Even my DH showed up to talk guy talk. LOL! That's him with his back to the camera. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

From left to right, Samigal (Pegi), Lynda (QG), Heather (gr8cayte) and Sylvia (dillansnana), are beginning to decorate their chosen bowling balls. Heather is teaching people how to do two different treatments on the bowling balls. One is decoupage, and the other is to mosaic them using found items like broken bits of tile, glass, china, and whatever else came in handy. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't know if you can see all the photos that Pegi helped to clip out of the magazines for the decoupaging of the bowling balls, but she did a nice job.
I'm not sure who is sitting in front of this one, I believe it was one of the teen aged girls who came along with her folks. Sorry I just can't remember her name. She was a real sweetie. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

More crafting fun!

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Lynda and Sylvia, doing different styles now that they've filled in the holes on the bowling balls.
BTW, I didn't take some of these photos, and I can't remember who helped out.
So if I handed you my camera and asked you to take some photos so I could get the glass cutters or something, speak up so I can give you credit for the photos! : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Pegi is cutting out more pictures from the magazines, Lynda has decided to mosaic her bowling ball and Sylvia is going to decoupage hers. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm positive I didn't take this one, 'cause I'm in it talking to Heather, while one of the kids is working on her bowling ball.

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Yours truly. Watching the action at the crafting table. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

One of the kids is doing mosaic on her bowling ball. It's a work in progress for sure. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Another work in progress. Heather had all kinds of cool tiles she'd been saving and brought with her so people could decorate their bowling balls with. This one has a nice variety of shapes and tiles. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I think this is Sylvia's decoupage Bowling ball. : - )
Tell me if I'm wrong now. : - )

Thumbnail by SingingWolf

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.