2011 SPRING PLANT SWAP IN THE PARK

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

& now we have my new gardening friend from last spring SHERI & She invited her father & Mother in-law & they also had a great time & hope they will be back next spring .

Thumbnail by deejay9
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

thanks so much for the pics. I must say a mighty nice looking group of folks and I never seen the likes of all those plants... you all are really generous with your plants.

Everyone with smiles so I'm thinking everyone had a great time. Nothing better than meeting up with folks that you talk with on line and having good food and lots of plant talk....

Jan

yes we all have a great time & so much laughter & yes for the most part very very generous with plants :)
maybe you can come next year for a vacation I Have a huge place you can camp out in :).
well it has been a busy day getting caught up with mail & Other post .
now i have to go chat with leann on FB :) Good nite all

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

thanks so much for posting them, but this is on Floridian who is so happy to be back home that I'll not be leaving anytime soon for parts up north. I love me sunshine.

Jan

Royal Oak, MI(Zone 6a)

Awww, thanks for much for posting this! Everyone looks so happy, and the plants look awesome! I hope nothing keeps me from the next swap =) Glad everyone had a good time!

Well i lost my post
But i just wanted to say we always have a great time even with just a few of us Guess people thought it was going to rainy or didn't want to get out in the heat well let me just say this spot is full of sun & Mostly shade & We had to TAPE Down Our table cloths & Prop up the Glass Vases filled with GLADS From Blowing over the wind was like a fan you didn't notice the heat .
UNLESS You Wore a heavy shirt ☺

we have beautiful plants for the most part to share & it worke out where everyone won a door prize

well brother is here to put in the air conditioner so will go chat with him you all have a super day .
susie

WE ARE BACK PLEASE COME CHAT WITH US

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1251855/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.