central, NJ(Zone 6b)

woo hoo! Thanks

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

oops...garden covered in cherry blossoms, never even thought about that...LOL

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL What a magical fairy garden.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Jen, love your fairy garden, even with the cherry blossoms, they will quickly go away I have them dropping in my warter garden and Heuchera- Hosta garden every spring.
I was doing a search of garden supplies and found that Hearth and Plow has some cute Fairy things in their outlet department. Here is the link.. http://www.plowhearth.com/Yard-%26-Garden-Outlet/Category_S2010_D3010_C4051_ALL.html

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Thanks Chris, that's where I got the heart cottage and outhouse from...love their stuff
Waiting for a sale for the tavern.
I also love these
http://www.hearthsong.com/product.asp?pcode=3265

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How absolutely adorable...hmmm me thinks that's something Chloe would like to help with

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

A great way to interest a small child in gardening. Jen was here yesterday with Lily and I sent home a bunch of my annuals with them. Lily was so excited to be taking home the plants you would have thought I had given her a wonderful gift. She picked out which colors she wanted and helped carry them out to the car. Every time I pulled out another flat and said pick more she got even more excited. Last year she just loved helping to plant them. Maybe I have a budding gardener in the family. Lily just turned 4 a couple of months ago.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Hoping that you all will update this thread with lots of fairy garden photos! So cool.

Will you leave things out for the winter? Will most of your mini plants survive? Tell us some stories of your kids (lol youu) enjoying the gardens through the seasons.

Thanks, Judy

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am soooooo sorry I thought I had updated this thread, with so many different sites I can't remember where I posted pics...LOL

Here's some updated shots. I guess I'll leave everything I sprayed it all with clear coat, the plants are all hardy except the sweet allysum which was in a container

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Newly planted 'Lime Rickey' Heuchera

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

The new tavern for the biker fairies

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

My daughter loves it when people come over the first thing she wants to do is show them her fairy gardens

White Chips Campanula

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

LAMIUM maculatum Aureum

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Looks really nice Jen, I should have more allysum to share next spring.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.