Angels amongst us:

Ferndale, WA

Angels are messengers from above, they are divinely provided for protection, and information. There are some things that are worth sticking our necks out for. An angel has provided me with information concerning one of our beloved DG er's Catscan (Catsy) is in deep need of our loving support and prayers. She is much loved here and I believe most of you know me well enough to know I would not put this out if I did not have the facts. However you pray, however you believe, please, please, keep our beloved Catsy in your prayers and hold her deep to your heart in a time of crisis. Thank you for caring. I'm not free to give out any other info so please just trust me on this...Hay P.S. No emails, or dmails to her at this time...Just pray...

This message was edited Nov 18, 2010 8:54 PM

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Thank you Haystack.
Catsy... WE LOVE YOU!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Yes we all will(((Catsy)))

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Is there any way we could actually help? Don't need details, don't care, just would like to be able to do something concrete, if there's a way to do so. She's been a help to so many, and I've been wondering (as I know others have) where she's been.

Richmond, TX

Catscan you are valuable to all of us I hope there is something we can do to help. We miss you! We send you only the best.

Ferndale, WA

I knew the wonderful people here would reach out. If I find out anything more that I'm free to share I promise you I will do so. In some measure we must protect and respect her privacy. As of right now just lovingly praying for her and a show of support is probably as much as we can do. As I said if I find out more and I feel it would be ok to share I will. Thank you so much. Those here have the sweetest and most caring hands of any I know...Hay...

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

My Hero......

Bridgewater, ME

Just got my computer back tonght,I will keep catsy in my prayers and keep us updated as much as you can.

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

I'll be thinking of her.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Still thinking of her.

Ferndale, WA

She has left a huge void, I miss her wit, and information. Catsy hurry back!!! Hay

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Praise God!!!! Catsy is home and all is okay! She can use her arm, all is okay! The surgery was a success! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. So good to know we can go to Him when we are in need and He hears and answers prayers. Praying for Catscan.

Here are some violets to speed your recovery.

Thumbnail by CajuninKy
Richmond, TX

Hurray! Wonderful news.

Ferndale, WA

Praise God in the Highest, Peace on earth, Good will toward men!!! What a great holiday gift. I have so much to be thankful for but this is at the top of the list...Hay

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Awesome news....

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

As long as it's good news, I'm very happy. Maybe we could send cards to someone who is willing to accept them, and then could send them to her en masse, to preserve privacy? Don't know if that's permitted, but she'd know how much people care in a way she could "touch", and might make her smile?

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

I just found this Thread! Im sooooo slow!!! Catsy Heres all my love and well wishes! You are in my prayers as well .

Bridgewater, ME

Thank you God and answer to prayer

Ferndale, WA

ZZs would be the one Catmad as she lives very close to her. It's a great idea. We'll see what ZZs says...Hay

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Standing here with arms wide open! I just might hug anyone who gets close.. LOL

My address is in the Address exchange here. Feel free to dmail me if you can't find it.. If anyone wants to send cards, letters, etc. I would be more than happy to deliver them! I think that's a great idea Catmad! A physical reminder in front of her to cheer her up... :)

In my post above, I wrote ALL is okay.. what I meant is.. with this surgery all is okay.. Now we wait for results and treatment plan. It's not over, but having this surgery be successful was a huge step. And proof positive the power of prayer.

(Zone 6b)

Oh my.

Things happen to us in life, and we never know when it'll be our turn. We should probably all be kinder and more understanding to one another.

Get well soon Catscan. As you can see, you are cared for and missed here.

How are your chickens doing as all this is going on?

(Zone 5b)

Wonderful news!! Catscan, thoughts and many prayers for you and hurry back, we've missed you!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Praying the healing process is swift, complete, and fixes everything.

Catsy biggest need besides love & prayers being sent her way is going to be help around the home & coop for a few weeks. You can't do a lot with one arm when you are used to having 2 especially when you are in pain.
(((Catsy)))

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

So glad it is turning out well (whatever "IT" is) LOL Isn't it good to know our God is so great we don't even need to know what the particular need is to be able to seek His face and get help. I love God so much. He is great and greatly to be praised. And He deserves more than lip service. I want to live for Him and worship Him all the days of my life.

Ferndale, WA

I know that Annie has been sick, I was not supposed to say anything but I must...I have not seen any posting or comments from her, I sent a dmail and have still not heard anything...I'm really concerned and feel like I must let you know and hopefully solicit prayer for her...She is another wonderful lady. She called me from Ohio twice while I was battling Comcast just to see if I was alright...she is a great lady and I feel a need to share with you so we can all pray for her...I know she doesn'jt want me to do this but I have to...Thanks for your loving concern...Hay

Bridgewater, ME

I will surely keep her in my prayers

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Amen!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I hope she is OK and just busy.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I sure will Hay

Ferndale, WA

I just can't thank all of you enough for taking time out to care and pray for this great family...Hay...Man you guy's make me feel so blessed...

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We are all blessed with each other. It's good to know there are prayer warriors you can count on when you need them.

(Zone 6b)

AnnieBBB eat cloves of garlic. It'll cure anything. :) IMHO

Get well soon.

Ferndale, WA

I just talked with Annie by Dmail and Cajun was right, She was very busy ontop of being physically unable to do certain things, she is having therapy but doing better. I hope my concern for her did not upset anyone else like it did me...Thanks for keeping her in your prayers...

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

So glad to hear the good news. PTL I am glad prayer requests don't have to be confined to the prayer forum. "Where two or three are gathered..."

I would like you guys to say a prayer for me today. I am home from church with an ulcer attack. Very painful.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

That is beautiful Haystack. I'm not here enough some times to keep up with who is where.. I'm thankful that you saw that.
Oh Cajun, sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. I saw on Dr Phil that Cabbage juice would heal an ulcer in 2 weeks!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I had not heard that one. Did it say what kind of ulcer?

I'm on here a lot but it's all I can do to keep up with who IS talking, much less who is missing. :( Glad there are observant people like Hay around. Aznd it is not that I don't care and appreciate evryone. I just can't keep up. Guess I am a little slow. But I'm cute. LOL

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

No, they didn't say what kind.. There was a whole show about home remedies and they did scientific studies to see which home remedy really worked. They explained what an ulcer was, and how damaging it could be... One of the home remedies was cabbage juice and amazingly enough it was proven to be VERY effective! And not just on the symptoms, but it was proven it could CURE an ulcer. I will never forget it cause my mom has been into health foods/home remedies for YEARS and she always said she wished doctors would promote healthy eating.. I was glad to tell her about that show. (she just turned 97 so she must have been doing something right!) LOL

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Oh My Cajun, so sorry !! Please know I have you in my prayers! Stay away from anything acidic for a While.... including milk and lactose products.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

And I do love me some chocolate milk.

Seems like the gas from the cabbage would make an ulcer worse. Anything gassy kills me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.