November 2010 Bingo calls!

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Wow,that's 64 calls.It's going to be close.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

woo hooo 3 to go!

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

3 to go

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

same here....3 to go.

Down to the wire :)

Montgomery, AL

Aaghh- 6 to go.
Does anyone else have trouble growing Russians? I wonder if they need cooler conditions than I generally have?

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I'm just starting in on Russians. I ordered some leaves back at the end of summer, and some of them need to have the babies separated. So far so good as far as that part of growing Russians . .

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

I have a few russians & they don't seem any different growing than others.
bonnie

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Lyrics are going thru my head, which I think are appropriate for this phase of our game . . . . . "It's the final countdown"

Call:

43. Streptocarpus – Joker

Oh my gosh....everybody watch your cards!! It will be at least 2 more calls for bingo.....maybe more LOL. What a race!!

Lynn ^_^.

(Zone 1)

* * * grin * * * Hey Nichole ... how about calling 6 more real quick? ^_^

With a couple of folks only needing a few calls I bet we will have more than one bingo by the end of the day tomorrow ... it's always fun near the end with a race to the finish!

I will be out of town all day tomorrow but will check in when I get home to see what's happened!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I could call 6 more . . . but who's to say it's the 6 I'm assuming you need? Last chance all, to make those bingo hats!

Longboat Key, FL(Zone 9b)

I don't like it.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

You don't like what?

that I am not coming along. Draging my feet here, draging.....

(Zone 1)

Nichole: LOL, I don't even know how many calls are left.

Well, I didn't end up going out of town today, I pulled a muscle n my back last night when I was moving plants onto the back porch out of the cold. It got down to 37º here last night!! I was supposed to go to Jaxonville, Florida today to attend a ceremony for a friend who is retiring from the Coast Guard but unfortunately my back isn't cooperating and even though it's only @ a 2 hour drive I can't comfortably sit that long.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I completely understand the back thing. I pulled something in my back (again) a few days ago just picking up my purse. It's a little better, but I still can't sit for long periods.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Next Call:

38. Streptocarpus – Dracula’s Shadow

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

2 to go!

Still tight.Everyone needs from 2-6........at least they are not all the same LOL.People have been coming from behind and catching the leaders ^_^

Lynn

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

2 things everyone here should know about me...
1)Never ever get in line behind me in the grocery store
AND
2)Never ever use any of my bingo picks!
(and hats aren't my thing^_^)

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

LOL--this is the closest I have EVER been so I am revelling in the moment-- win or not;) what an exciting game!!

I have played so many times,but the only thing I have ever won was a prize from you Gran......a couple years ago ^_^.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

I once won a loser prize on one of the violet sites-- a selection of AVs with a healthy dose of mites.

Akron, OH(Zone 5a)

I'd love a loser prize! without mites of course lol

I usually love the loser prizes....not those with mites of course.....but I've never won a loser prize.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Keep in mind that the biggest loser prize is "enough to start a couple dozen leaves" . . . that does not include the leaves . . . just the stuff to start them . . .

Still a great prize!!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Next call:

50. AV – Alamo Flame

Alamo Flame (8393) 03/08/1996 (H. Pittman) Semidouble coral large. Dark green, plain. Large (DAVS 1438, TX Hyb)
http://www.avsa.org/Photographs/AlamoFlameLrg.jpg#http://../Photographs/AlamoFlameLrg.jpg#

Montgomery, AL

I think I'm out of the hunt with 5 more needed. Who's close?

(Zone 1)

I'm surprised someone hasn't hollered bingo yet. Alamo Flame is a pretty AV, love that color!

LOL, there are 7 calls left and I still need 6 of them. ^_^

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

Need one (that's 1) more!!!

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

need 2, needed 2 two calls ago, it can change anytime!!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

"Y'All ready for this?"

57. AV – Honeysuckle Rose

Honeysuckle Rose (6522) 03/30/1987 (J. Munk/M. Dattalo) Double lavender-rose. Variegated green and white. Standard trailer (DAVS 1246, TX Hyb)
http://www.avsa.org/Photographs/HoneysuckleRoseLrg.jpg#http://../Photographs/HoneysuckleRoseLrg.jpg#

Montgomery, AL

Oohh, she's a beauty. Wish I had her on my card and in my home!

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Nichole, I need just one more......and that wasn't it. LOL!!!!

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

nope-- not that one....

Saluda, SC(Zone 8a)

shoot!! not the one I need.

This message was edited Dec 4, 2010 12:05 PM

I was dragging and now the steam is up - I am running, not for my dear life, but running.

Helene

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Will this one do it?!?

Next call:

21. Aeschynanthus Tiger Stripe

Well I am back in the dust.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.