Our current heat wave...

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

How is everyone doing in this crazy heat ?
113* in Downtown L.A. yesterday.
108* here yesterday...now that's HOT !

I cant even look at the thermometer. it makes it even hotter to me to know the temp. today is overcast here and a bit cooler this am. does not mean it will stay that way though.
first time i can remember LA being hotter than out here.

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

110 at John Wayne Airport yesterday. Fried a few plants.

North Fork, CA(Zone 7b)

Hose watering plants I just moved. In a week, going away for a week....not happy! Supposed to cool down a bit Thursday, we'll see.

still overcast and windy, lots cooler than yesterday. only have the fear of possible thunderstorms to deal with. last time we had thunderstorms we had multiple lightning strikes and fires.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Well, we have been over 100 for 10 days. Unusual for September. tomorrow 95, Monday 83, Tuesday 74. I knew it. Hot to cold. Low of 50. I need to get my coleus cuttings done this weekend.

You have actually been hotter than us.

today has been rain, wind, thunder and lightning and best of all a decent temperature.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Sherman, you lucky DOG.........

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

We had thunder, lightning and 1/2 inch of rain down here in O'side. We also had hot weather over the weekend here and at home. So glad for auto timers!
Hang in there, October can be hot and we've been lucky so far with no big fires from this most recent storm. : - )
So glad I'm going home Sunday!
WIB!
SW

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.