MG Cameo Elegance

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Jackie - So true! I think that is why I much prefer trading vs. buying seeds. If I get the same-o same-o ... at least I didn't pay for seeds that turned out to be something else instead of what I was expecting.

I love getting so many neat crosses that folks share with me in trades! I am a sucker for crossed MGs that come as a surprise! That is the ultimate wow factor for me! :-) :-) And I loved your crossed Fuji no Sora this year! That was a wow factor!!! :-D

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Becky, Your No Sora cross was really pretty this yr. Can't wait to see what it does for you this coming yr. I'll be sending you some of the Purple Saz sds. Might make a great parent for some crosses.

Thumbnail by patootie
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Oh yes! You bet, Jackie!!! ♥♥♥

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Becky, I didn't mark the sd pod for the unusual bloom but I loved all the blooms this vine made. Should be fun to grow these out this coming yr. I have 2 or 3 of these
in small pots. Dug up some of the tiny seedlings that popped up on the ground near the mother vine.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I have blooms on the seedlings that I dug up from the base of my mailbox. Now I need to get some sort of trellis for them to grow on. I may even plant them in a friends yard so they won't be cross pollinating with my trial Cameo Elegance grow out. I've changed my address in the exchange so seeds can be mailed to me at any time.

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi Mittsy, seeds went to PO on Monday., I reused your address label and your envelope. I hope it was the right one, I didn't notice what it said on the label...

Please let me know when you get the package.

A.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Will do. Really looking forward to this comparison.

Mesilla Park, NM

Have fun and hopefully you will get some baskets/pots full of flowers..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.