Indoor watering hose permanently installed under sink

Lynnwood, WA(Zone 7a)

I have T'eed off my cold water supply under my kitchen sink and installed a small 3/8" hose. I would like to upgrade a bit and put an on/off control and some type of rollup hose holder in place too. Has anyone ever done this? I love being able to grab my hose and water my plants. Also, I am thinking about adding a fertilizer portioner that can periodically be used to feed my house plants. This seems like something anyone with houseplants would want.

(Linny) Salem, SC(Zone 7b)

Patti, I see you are not overrun with responses... I have not done this so I can't add anything, except to say I bought a couple of coiled hoses that are supposed to attach to your kitchen sink. Maybe T-ing them under the sink would make them work better. Thanks,

Linny

Lynnwood, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi Linny. Yeah not a lot of response but I believe anyone with indoor plants would love this convenience. I think one more thing that should be included in my system is a pressure reducer. The water comes out with alot of force and I have to kink the hose a little to reduce the pressure. The reason I hooked up under the sink is that I have a water purifier on the faucet and taking that off and then screwing on the hose was too much trouble for me. Some of the pull out faucets wouldn't work at all I believe.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.