I'm looking for Plantladylin

(Tracey) Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

Plantladylin.. Where are you?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Have you tried dmailing her? If you send her a dmail and she doesn't log on here within a day or two and read the message, the system will send an email to her regular email addy letting her know there's a message for her here.

ecrane.. I did send her a d-mail on June 24th.. I'm a little worried about her. I havent seen her on at all this season. I even did a search of her post and I didnt come across any new ones.. : (

This message was edited Jul 5, 2010 6:20 AM

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I wrote her with a link to this thread & told her you're looking for her. She's been posting on/at another forum site and I don't want to speak for her, but I'm thinking she's probably fine ..... at least I'm sure we're all hoping so. ;o)

Al

(Zone 1)

Hi Tracey: Yep, I'm fine! It's been a busy spring! I haven't had a chance to get on-line much lately so sorry I missed your d-mail.

Right now I'm in California for my nephew's wedding. I'm loving this weather ... upper 60's and NO HUMIDITY! It's totally different from our Florida weather this time of year. When I left last Friday it was 94ºF with humidity to match! Florida would be perfect if we could have the weather of Southern Cal.

The plants I'm seeing around are really amazing! I've fallen in love with one they call Kangaroo Paws ... I'm going to have to see if that will grow in my area (I doubt it but will have fun trying!)

Well ... hope everyone is doing well, I'm off to run some errands with my niece! Have a great day everyone!

Lin

Yay!! I am so glad to see you.. I missed you.. Weather sounds delightful.. Enjoy your visit and chat with me when you return... : ) Kangaroo Paws sound lovely..Gotta go look it up now.. just can't help myself..

Lin, I am SOOO glad you are back.. : ) - Just thought I would tell you that again. You are much appreciated and respected here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.