What are your Favorite Doubles?

Cartersville, GA

This picture of Venetian Fringe shows the teeth more than the previous picture.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

Manx (Petit) was just added a couple of weeks ago and already giving gorgeous blooms!

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

Honey Crunch Cupcake (Herrington) is one of our favorite new doubles added last fall!

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

Honey Crunch Cupcake as a solo bloom.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Nashville, TN

LAND OF COTTON is one of my most favorites.

Thumbnail by shive
Cartersville, GA

This is Written On The Wind as a double. It bloomed double two days back to back and both blooms were absolutely gorgeous. It has made us want to pursue hybridizing for double purples.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Nashville, TN

Uninhibited is another favorite

Thumbnail by shive
Cartersville, GA

Tutti Fruitti Truffle (Kirchhoff) is another very pretty double that makes you take a double look.

Thumbnail by Casshigh
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice doubles today. Uninhibited sure caught my eye.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Cass, you sure had some beauties! Thanks for showing them to us. I had no idea any of these existed. So now my wish list has grown again!

Cartersville, GA

Glad you enjoyed them. I have added too many just because other DG members posted their pretty pictures, and I had to have them for our garden. We are the best of enablers. Now that I have finally learned to post pictures, I will be posting more as time permits. Our blooms are sparse now, but I tried to take pictures a few times each week when they were blooming. We also have pictures from the National that I want to post one of these days. It may be cold weather before I have time to do that.

Doris

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

nOT SURE IF ANYONE HAS SHOWN THESE OR NOT BUT I HAVE
DOUBLE TALK

Thumbnail by deejay9

HIGHLAND LORD

Thumbnail by deejay9

& LAST ONE
STAND UP DOUBLE

Thumbnail by deejay9
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Do you have pictures of all of your flower garden areas? The way you write and describe it, I'm anxious to see them. Sounds like a storybook garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.