Interested In A RU July 31st?

Ellijay, GA(Zone 7a)

"I don't want to wear a cardboard sign around my neck again"

Duck tape works for name tags

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my, I'm going to miss so much. Especially the food. But we are working on the kitchen remodel (since 7/5) and are finally getting some cabinets in. So, y'all have a great time and think about us just a little bit.

Thumbnail by beclu727
Dahlonega, GA

Hi everyone!! This is Lynn (Eufaula) I'm still here at Sally and Johnny's for a little while before heading back down South! Sally is kind of under the weather this morning,( she wasnt feeling to well yesterday at the Round Up....Sinus cold!) So im on her computer I just wanted to let you all know what a wonderful time I had yesterday at the RU.
MayPop and Steve you are such wonderful hosts and your home and gardens are just beautiful. You really outdid yourselves and made everyone feel so welcome. Thank You for letting me join you and participate........ so much fun!!!!!!
It was so nice to finally meet people and put names to faces.! Mike you have one crazy since of Humor and kept me laughing! How many other men could sit and talk to a group of people and keep their attention and be talking about changing oil or somesuch on a log truck??? LOL!!
I hope to see you all again real soon!

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

I know I had the mostest fun of all."Yellow Jacket" stings, and all.
Laurel, you and Steve are the mostest hostest, and you are a very interesting couple. You made us feel so welcome, and left us with that " want to see you again" feeling.I tried to tell DW, about all you fixed, and she thought my imagineation was doing double work.I told her how can I explane it, if I can't say it? I can say, It was all wonderful, and I left happy, and prosperious, in skills learned, and plants.
It was wonderful seeing all you, and meeting the rest of you. Mike

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Eufaula and Mike. Thanks a boodle for the lovely compliments. We had such a good time too. Actually, for us the RU ended just a short while ago when Danita and her mom left to return to Atlanta. Now I have to get out to the garden and start planting some of my new treasures.

Thank you all for the help, the food and the exciting new plants. EFGeorgia started an after RU thread where I'm hoping she and others will post some photos. I was too busy to keep up with who had cameras and what was going on.

BTW Mike, please let everyone know you didn't get stung at Maypop and...thanks for calling us interesting instead of "odd".
Laurel

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.