CLOSED: The Adventures of Glenda Gardener (SIGN UP)

Belleville, MI(Zone 6a)

The suspense is killing me, where oh where in the world is Glenda Gardener?

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

This seems to have gone bust....

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

We are Waitinggggg......Where oh, Where has our Glenda Gone???

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

nope, not bust.. Glenda, as it happens, took a slight detour... lol.. however, she should be arriving at someones house very soon! Hurry Glenda! They are anxiously awaiting your coveted luggage!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Oh where, oh where has our Dear Glenda gone? Oh where, oh where can she be? With her flowered blouse and sunglasses on, oh where oh where can she be? ;)

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Maybe she has been kidnapped. No ransom note??

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

lol.. nope.. haven't gotten one of those yet... hopefully, she will make her whereabouts known soon...

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi Everyone! Sorry, don't have time to chat. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have a guest from out of town who just happened to drop in for the weekend to help me celebrate!! Had no clue she was coming, but am thrilled to have her here for the weekend and my birthday! WooHoo! And since she has never been here before, we have tons of places to visit and things to see! I might have time to check in over the weekend, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a couple of days! Have a great weekend everyone!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Skellogg!!! have a great time celebrating.. but watch that Glenda! She can be a baaaaad influence! lol

Glad she made it safe!

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Yee Haww!! She found a home for awhile!
Happy Birthday, Skellogg.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes! Even DH is happy that Glenda is here visiting, but he did say that my new friend is kinda flat chested! At least she couldn't hear him when he said that, thank heavens she was in the other room! LMAO!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

oops, forgot to pack Glenda's padded bikini top. Oh well... LMAO

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday skellogg :)

ants

Reno, NV(Zone 5a)

Looking for her to arrive in Reno, especially since I finally was able to put my address on the exchange. I had tried several times what it would not let me on? Maybe she will arrive for hot August nights or the balloon races? Joan

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm sorry I missed this!!! My son did 'Flat Stanley' in first grade last year and he visited a couple of Historical places in Kansas!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Hope Glenda and Skellogg didnt party too much! Something tells me they are both recouping from Skelloggs birthday celebrations ;)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Would it be possible to have a new thread (rather than this "closed" one) for chatting and commenting on Glenda's adventures?

I really hate to do this but I would like to withdraw from this. If you could remove my name.

Thank you

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

awww, sorry to see you leave nanny_56!

why are peeps dropping out (not directed at you nanny_56)? not like anyone is out anything... except me since I sent seeds, and invested time in creating 'Glenda'... its a guaranteed trade basically.. you dont have to SEND anything until you receive something. Im the only one who would be out anything. If she shows up, great, if she doesnt,then you arent out anything.

here is the link to the new thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1117765/

I can just speak for myself....I know I like things to move along quickly and we are a month in and we have only gotten to the first person. I think people lose interest quickly.

I do think it was a great idea.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

sorry nanny... i still hate to see you leave, but i did remove you from the list as you requested. Skellogg posted pics on the other thread and Glenda is now on her way to a new destination... I hope you'll stick around to follow her journey tho... we'd miss ya if ya left altogether :(

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Well, the way I see it, if you stay in the game, she'll eventually make it to your house. If you drop out, she'll never make it to your house. It's not like it takes any effort to wait...

ants

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.