Whats going on in N. fl #7

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Just got done with dinner ... mmm ... made chicken quesidillas (sp) Brandy style ... lol
I'm not good with following recipes ... they never turn out right soI just add a twist to it a bit ... lol

Tobee - I'm awaiting on a free truck load of soil ... lol ::wishing:: lol ... but we plan on sharing them
& cleaning them up and calling around to a few local schools to see if they have need for some ... maybe even turn around and sell some of them on craig's list after they get cleaned... I have a bunch of things I could pot up and more seeds than I know what to do with ... lol ... We also rescue plants ... lol ...
I understand what you ae talking about with the much... We've had this mulch drive way for some time and it has some great soil. It breaks own really quick. We have to redue our driveway / mulchbed area about twice a year because it gets so compact. When I frst started Gardening we had nothing but straight sand ... we are now 1/2 n 1/2 ... certain parts of the yard are still sand ... But I find some of the plants We have enjoy the sand better than the amended soil areas. Like my Crinum powellii ... they are much happier in the sand ...

I'm off to play outside for a bit while its cooled down ...

Brandy

PS....... for all of you that are going to go visit the Ginger Grower guy ...Richard ... he is not set up to take credit / debit cards ... just cash or checks ... unless you can access your paypal account via your cell phone to "send money" ... Just as a heads up ....

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

brandy...just add some "lime" and it will break down to "perfect" soil for you.....then put it on craigs list...LOL!!!!!!!

Jeremy.....how does this sandy loam react with lime????? should be perfect i would think?????

i wish i could get to the ginger guy..:(((((

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

wait....paypal....he ships???????

ok...i'm getting mine ae ae musa from Hawaii this weeks...so....drrrrrrrollll.......lol!!! let's see...how long does it take to get a pup...like 100 years???

I've resisted the urge to get an AE AE banana so far because of price and most people not having success with it, but Iam drooolling and wish you the best with it. Closest I have come to same leaf variegation is Canna Stuttgart. Cool plant and easy to grow. I'll have to take some pics tomorrow....

Last year I was able to pick up two AeAe's from a local grower for two friends who wanted to gamble and as of this date, one has gone on to plant heaven and the other is doing surprisingly well. The one doing well was paler in color and was supposed to be the weaker of the two. You never know with them. I haven't called the grower yet this year to see how his mother plant did through this past winter. Actually, I haven't called him because I know my own will power will be weak and I'll want one for myself this time. LOL

I love the fresh wood chips from the tree services. They know not to drop off a load with any known diseases or insects in the trees they ground up. We get mostly live oak and/or pine in my area and with the heat and humidity, they break down quickly and make the best soil - just chock full of earthworms.

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

grub....here's a few of some of my stuttgart! this leaf was completely white!!

o...and ardesia....how extremely lucky to find someone who had 2 ae ae!!!! this one wasn't that costly....it's small...but the shipping was a ton!

This message was edited Jun 10, 2010 8:16 AM

Thumbnail by tobee43
groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

i know the ae ae i was working with up north was successful, but kept in a greenhouse all winter. it was not Mine! just on loan....

that musa has eluded me for years....i do have a "back up" the Thai Nam Wa PearL which is variegated more "yellow" and green than white and green....so we will see!!! i hope i hope!

i am getting all different ODD types of variegation....here's another stuttgart, but i will share one more we found in the garden yesterday....

Thumbnail by tobee43
groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

now this colocasia is the coolest i have EVER seen....we found it yesterday...hidden under a midnight colocasia!!

Thumbnail by tobee43

It is strange but the stuttgards do not do well here. We always thought it was the muggy heat but perhaps it is the salt in the soil and air.

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

i have this one posted as well on another site...it's a xanthosoma.....micky mouse ears...the variegation has also been outstanding on it ...i think???? it's still young with a ways to go

Thumbnail by tobee43
groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

ardesia,,,i would then most definitely try to grow them in a pot...actually the all white leaf one...which really is NOT the best for the plant bcause of the lack of nutrients...but sometimes who cares...it's just a leaf of two!! the ones that have been the most variegated thus far are the ones still in a huge pot that i haven't gotten around to transplant.

in a large pot you can control the soil and nutrients much closer.

LOL, I can't even begin to think about anything else in a pot. Whenever a "H" (I can't even spell out the word) is forecast those of us along the coast run around like maniacs hauling all the pots to shelter. When you have several hundred, mostly large, pots it gets pretty ridiculous. This is the time of year when I am usually planting everything I can get to, to empty as many pots as possible.

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

yikes i hear you!!

we also had up to 60 miles an hour winds where i came from...so this is what i did...i would take the pot...whether ceramic or foam.....cut out a HUGE hole on the bottom....so that the larger plants like the canna would root into the ground........that would hold the pot into place when the wind blew.....we had a tornado go right through our pool area...lifting the pool...(inground) right out!!!!!!! LOL!!! BUT...hehehehe...my pots were just fine!! go figure!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

"HOLY BASIL BATMAN!" Literally, Ocimum sanctum http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/930/ . I've never had seeds germinate this quickly and sprout above ground so fast, practically overnight (see my post above, June 7). This was the first time I was able to experiment using GBA powder (gibberilic acid) solution. It seems to have really worked! It is seemingly expensive when you search for it on-line, but it only takes a few parts per million (about 1/16 tsp) to make a gallon solution. I bought the GBA powder several years ago but it got stashed away somewhere until I cleaned the house and found it again. LOL

In the 3 types of Holy Basil I planted, Rama is thus far definitely winning the race to grow over Krishna and Vana cultivars. One of those is actually a different species, Ocimum gratissimum (Wild Basil http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/48839/ )

Other seedlings are also already up:
Tithonia rotundifolia Mexican Sunflower http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/97/

Amaranthus 'oeschberg' http://auction.tinkersgardens.com/detail.asp?id=1674&pic=1#img

Emilia javanica http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/658/ (very excited about having this larger-flowered species of "Cupid's Shaving Brush" Emilia fosbergii http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/2736/ which grows as a wildflower in my yard.

Some Tree Dahlia (Dahlia imperialis http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/56917/ ) seeds seem to be sprouting! These came as a gift from a DG gardener/plant nursery owner all the way from England. I'm hoping they will turn out to be a variety of colors. The Tree Dahlia that KayJones gave me several years ago (and that I wrote a DG article about) survived the winter and is already about 4 ft tall. The blooms don't come until mid-October, then it dies back to the ground with the first freeze.

Helianthus 'garden statement' http://www.suite101.com/view_image.cfm/1665784 I think this packet of seeds came as a freebie with my seed order. I have extra seeds if anyone wants them. I didn't plant them all.

Celosia argentea var. spicata http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/55088/ and another Celosia just labeled fuchsia pink

Rhodochiton atrosanguinea Purple Bell Vine http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/10233/ I'm sure I ordered this just because the flowers are so odd, but now I see it is too tropical for here, so it may get a permanent home in the greenhouse.

Some other seeds still not breaking ground yet, but I am really encouraged by the instant gratification the GBA powder seems to have provided.

Thanks, tobee, for mentioning the hydrogen peroxide as a good boost for seedlings. I had heard about it previously, but had forgotten about it until you mentioned it above. I had never tried it (until this morning).

I was about to literally "sling a cat" this morning when I found one of my seedling trays had been scratched up. I thought one of the cats had used the tray for a new litter box, but it turned out that a big toad had nestled down into the soft moist soil for a siesta. LOL

Jeremy

Thumbnail by JaxFlaGardener
groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

jeremy...sounds like and looks like it's going great!!!!

ahhhhhhh you got the GA3 working for you...make sure you don't drop too many of those hormones on U!! LOL!!! u know that Gibberellic acid is a very potent hormone but it's great top help control and regulates the growth....now don't OD!! LOL!! it's habit forming!!

i have some expensive rooting powder with GA3....when i grew thousands of plants at a time it was a great simulator for the rooting and seedlings...i see you r having fun now!!!!

I actually ended up using half the recommended strength of GBA, not from a deliberate intent, but because anything involving numbers gives me a brain freeze. Using the spoon provided, I dissolved one teensy, tiny spoonful of the GBA powder in a teaspoon of ammonia (recommended way to get it dissolved). I intended to dilute it with a gallon of water but didn't notice I was using a 2 gal container, so it ended up being about 144 parts per million instead of 72.

To add to the above sprouts list, I think I also have Caesalpinia mexicana seeds popping up. The seeds jumped into my pocket when I was touring the zoo last Saturday after I finished my duties at the volunteer Master Gardener advice table. The way those seeds hopped into my pocket, you would have thought they were Mexican Jumping Beans instead of C. mexicana seeds. LOL I soaked them overnight in the GBA solution. I also have something I labeled "Wild Pea," but I don't remember what the seeds looked like or where I gathered them.

Jeremy

Just to mention: the Jacaranda Tree at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens Range of the Jaguar exhibit survived the 20s F freezes, but just barely it seems. Most of the top of the tree, which was about 20 ft high, are dead, but a couple of the limbs closer to the ground are leafing out. It was probably aided somewhat in freeze protection by being surrounded by concrete and next to the roof of one of the gift shops. In previous winters, it had survived without much damage and bloomed every year.

I seem to have lost all of my yellow passionvine, Passiflora citrina http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1266/ this winter and not a single sprig of it could be found at the zoo, which was where I originally got my cutting to grow. It had been in my garden for about 3 years and about 7 years at the zoo. I hope to be able to replace it someday.

Jeremy

Jacksonville, FL

Ok guys!! This is it!!! I am so done with the BS and all after every effort to appease. I AM going to sell this place and move!!!! I got up at 5 am and went outside at 6:30 to pull weeds and make more progress in the yard. When I went outside,,,most all my plants on MY side of the new fence had been pulled out of the ground and flung everywhere. I did call the law and they said if I did not have proof of who did it, they could not do anything. All the seeds I had planted in trays and were under trees on shelves and tables were dumped as well. They did not even have the courtesy of pulling any weeds. I have spent the entire day trying to get some of the plants back in the ground and watering them well. My entire day-lily bed along the fence was torn up, along with brugs, gardenias, Agapanthus, Phillipine violets, Red Maple, bromeliads, etc and some plants I had not IDed yet . Maybe I should live in an apartment with no yard, no hassles and not know any neighbors.

Sorry to vent but I am totally devastated with the chain of events here and the latest scenario of destruction. I am now at the end of my rope!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I would not fight them in the yard, or over the yard. I would put up a camera just to protect myself as far as their word against yours, but then I would find out everthing I could possibly find out about them, I would find out where they work and I would take the tag numbers of anyone who comes to visit. I would try to get him arrested for something other than this kinda stuff. Yep, Id make him think hed won, then I would hit him were it hurt....and if you cant get there, I would for sure try to make his life misserable.
Here is something someone did to my SIL.....they went to the book store and they filled out magazine subscriptions in her name....a hundred at least. I can tell you that will keep someone busy for awhile.

I do believe that vengance IS mine sayeth the Lord. Soemtimes tho, when you come across someone who has no spiritual or maoral being...well you gotta do what you gotta do. The ole walking up and saying' God loves you and Im sure trying', just doesnt get it.

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

jeremy...good new for me about the jacaranda.....that was one the first trees i put in...who wouldn't!!

yeap...you don't need much GA3! but member it's like steroids!! LOL!

garden......my heart goes out to you......really....believe me.... we know....our neighbor up north went onto our property and bull dozed over 200 feet of 30 year old trees and scrubs.....they scrapped the land to the bone....knocking down everything in it's path.....200 feet by over 40 feet of forest gone...........150,000 dollars later in attorney fees......they got found guilty of trespass and consumer fraud......but it broke our spirits....6 years in court...and by the way WE DID NOT sue................THEY DID!!!! we didn't even get a tree back.....the only people that made out on the deal was the attorney's...even tho we won back the fees...they were submitted to the court incorrectly and denied.....leaving us to pay the balance....or appeal..which would cost another 30-50k....they said they were cleaning up the property and decided to take our trees and gave us a bill of close to 2k to take down in an afternoon what took 30 years to grow and nurture. ....so i really do know what you are going thru....i'm so sorry.

but...it is trespassing... have you called the police??? i know in many places since my husband is retired state police they say it's a "civil" matter...however, if there is clearly damage maybe your town police may help you???

This message was edited Jun 10, 2010 5:03 PM

This message was edited Jun 10, 2010 5:05 PM

i've used the peroxide solution on hard seeds like cannas and others ...

Jeremy those are very pretty plants expecially the amaranth! Is that an Annual or Perennial? It looks really pretty. =D

I had found one of those under the bed rollie plastic containers ... And have my seedling trays in one of those and now my cat can't lay on my seedlings ... she was natorious for laying on my seedling trays ... unfortunatelly I can only do a few trays at a time right now ... It's like a mini hydroponic GH and thats inside the GH... lol... I add water once a week and its amasing how big some of the seedlings have gotten so quickly ... I had to take 2 small trays out...

Linda ... do you have a webcam and a motion light? I know your puter room is on that side ... your puter will video / webcam, usually will copy for as long as you want it to ... I agree that you should go to harbor frieght and buy ya a 39.99 camera that hooks into your VCR! and catch them in the act.
I take it ... that its crazy lady next door again! Don't let her win ... she wants you to move ... don't give into her! See what she doesn't understand is that you have friends who can help you figure things out. There is actually a program that unfortunatelly its 40.00 but you can find out anything about anyone and gives you access to government documents ... drivers lisc # , background checks and etc ...

Ok here is some of my evil ness coming out.... Sounds like you need a snake fence ... what this is ... is an area that you take some chicken wire make it about 2 to 3 foot wide and about 2 1/2 to 3 foot tall and put plants and other things that will grow through the chicken wire ... and make it the length of the "privacy" fence ... to end it at the gate ... then ya get ya a snake ... it doesn't have to be posionous .. maybe a boa or something that is too big to fit through the chicken wire ... hit up petco for some mice like once a week ... oh don't forget the bowl of water and there ya go ... they won't pull up your plants anymore! My grandpa told me about these ... just a thought ...

My neighbors know that is one thing ya don't mess with is my plants ... peoples yards turn brown and die really quick ... its amasing what a lot of salt will do to someones pretty lawn! It turns to sand! Especially sea salt! any how ... There are measures you can take without doing property damage.

I have always loved ae ae 's I've seen the most beautiful pictures ... and saw one once and then saw the price ... when I win the lottery ... if I ever get around to playing it ... I'm getting me one ... then I'm going to build ... ok have the hubby build a special GH just for it ... lol ... I know that's a bit much but ... when it comes to spending $$ on tempermental plant ...

Has anyone locally had any experience with bat plants? the tacca species? I've ready killed one .. I have no idea what went wrong. But it was doing great in the house and then out of no where it was dead! grrr

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Its a SHE. OOO I didnt realize that. Is the fence on the property line. How old is she. Does she have male back-up.

I have never had any luck with bat plants. Ive bought them at plant fairs and the like. They never make more than about 9 months for me.

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

"Tobee
http://www.rarefindnursery.com/
Is that It?
I have looked for the threads in the coleus forum that had all the pictures of your garden in NJ.
I learned so much from you and try more of your planting methods every year.
So glad you moved to Fl.
CC"

wow...made my day for sure!! LOL!!

call the police!!

Linda did.

Linda so sorry you are having problems.

Sandy

The property owner was the one who put up the fence so there wouldn't be an issue. I don't know if she has male back up ... you'd definitly have to ask Linda that .... she did call the cops they said since there is no proof than there is nothing they can do about it.
Tobee Linda has done wonders with the space she has ... Its gorgeous ... what she says is a mess ..usually is no where close ... it always beautiful in my opioion. (I know I spelled that wrong)...

I have also tried growing the bats from seeds and from what I have been told they need to be fresh to germinate. And when buying or trading these seeds they are normally too old for germination ... lol ... Mine white bat lasted 3 months. It was under a grow light well heated in my back room and did everything the person told me ... and it stil kicked the bucket. This one I'm getting is a black one I'm hoping it'll live long enough to get old enough to bloom.

Linda things will get better soon. It really will. Don't move becz of her.

Have a good night all!

Brandy

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

good morning all!!

wish i didn't have to edit all my postings...but if i could type it might help!!

brandy...i also had a bat plant...lost it as well...maybe they are the type of the plant that just live out their time??? i never worked with seeds ...especially up north.

ok...the ae ae arrived yesterday!! along with that other new variegated cultivar Thai Nam Wa PearL ...ok...i will try and take some pictures today..forget the ae ae....i think i found a NEW love with the thai nam wa pearl...also got another type of musa that keeps bright lime green leafs....i'll snap a pic of that as well.....very cool i hope!

for all three it was less than 150 with shipping..... i have seen the ae ae go alone for over 300 without the shipping...i have a thai connection..since i can't spend anything on plants probably for the rest of my life..... but it's r wedding anniversary coming up and in all my years it's so hard to come by an ae ae that you didn't have to take a second mortgage out to get...so i begged...pleaded, ok...and maybe nagged a bit...but he said YES. i also usually sneak things in and he doesn't notice...but this was coming from across the seas and a HUGE package! no missing this one for sure.

after all...what the heck does one do on their wedding anniversary except go out to a nice restaurant spend a couple hundred dollars to flush down the toilet?? or then we have the stupid piece of sparkle jewelery that i will either lose or break....or how about a mink that i can wear to the publixs?????...(the best one was a 200 dollar gift cert to a hair and nail place...........EXCUSE me??? been in one about 5 times during my lifetime because people made me....not happening ever again....and that was enough for me!)... i do my own hair and nails......what woman has nails that works 24/7 in the garden??? one really knows you're a woman gardener when it takes LONGER to get YOUR FEET READY TO GO OUT THAN YOUR FACE!! i keep my toenails in black nail polish NOT because of style...but because i'm always barefoot and never can get ALL the dirt out...well i can...but in a hurry it's hard....geeshhhhhhhhh....you'd THINK he'd know me after over 40 years??? NOT

PLANTS...give me plants please!! makes me laugh what men do...like the year he got me stinky expensive perfume....that apparently HE likes to smell so i'm supposed to put it on MY body...thinking NOT!! go smell it elsewhere...i like the dirt smell myself...LOL...just kidding!!

This message was edited Jun 11, 2010 7:57 AM

good morning everyone

I just transplanted 30 swamp milkweeds. 5 dwarf crape myrtles, 10+ more of my hibiscus seedling We may have a come and get it party instead of a potting party. LOL

groveland, FL(Zone 9b)

and a partridge in a pear tree??.. a xmas party,,,abd don't forget the 2 turtle doves...please!

LOL

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

tobee I like the black nail polish idea~ LOL ~

I don't wear shoes in the garden, but I can keep my french pedicure clean enuff for pulic view...as far as my nails, because they are long...I wear 'handoms' ...*S* rubber gloves, double pair! and before I even put them on, I rake my nails over a bar of soap so if dirt does get inside the gloves (nails usually tear thru the tips), the dirt won't stick to nails.

Regular garden gloves just don't cut it for me, I like to feel the soil, which I can do with 'handoms'...don't run the risk of being clumsy with the tenders.

Linda, it is truly distressing that your plants were ripped up so callously. I have a security camera I bought a few years ago (when there was more money drifting around) and have never installed it. It is still new in the box from Radio Shack. Come get it and set it up and let's nab the creep!

Be aware in Florida that video recording is o.k., but you have to have permission from the person being recorded to record voice and audio. A dumb rule when you have a trespass situation or a home invasion, but that's the way the law works from what I've been told.

I made great progress yesterday in getting the workshop area of the former garage cleared out of years of accumulated stuff. It was so cluttered that I couldn't get much past the door. If I wanted to store something in that space, I would just go to the door and toss it onto the pile. LOL Now that we have a roommate occupying the backroom on the first floor of the house, I need to shift some tasks around on my eternal "to do" list in order to make that room more comfortable and get the downstairs bathroom job completed. It was sooner than I expected to have someone renting that room, but he was desperate for a room so he could get out of the motel weekly rental and we definitely could use some rental income. I think it will all work out very well for all concerned.

I will soon be able to clear a path to the easel in the workshop/art studio and return to painting (if I can tear myself away from the garden and all the other hundreds of projects!)

Jeremy

I've grown white-flowering Bat Flower (Tacca integrifolia). I was able to keep one alive for a few years in a large pot with some winter protection. It was interesting that when I got the plant, I mistakenly exposed it to nearly full sun for a week or more before I found out it was a shade plant. It may be that bit of sun gave it enough energy to last longer than the short trials mentioned above. I saw them growing outdoors in the ground during a garden tour in south Mandarin (SR 13 near the Duval/St. Johns county border) so they may even be winter hardy here if they are located in a warm micro-climate. The trick with them is mostly in watering them correctly. They should be kept moist, but allowed to dry out to the point where they begin to wilt slightly before watering them again. Dappled shade (such as that under a large oak tree) seems to work well for them. I had my Bat Flower rebloom a few times around August each year. It is certainly worth the effort if you can keep one of them alive to get to see the amazing flower. I'm not sure what finally killed my Bat Flower, but it may be, as mentioned above, that they have a defined lifetime and die of "old age" without spreading to make new plants.

Jeremy

Jacksonville, FL

Thank you all for your words of encouragement--it was been very discouraging and frustrating, but I have gone into "fight" mode now!!! This has been a severe set back on getting things accomplished according to plan but I will get thru this. I have been out since early am finishing getting the gardens re-done and re-mulching some areas that I had previously mulched. I now have "trellis" fencing across the carport area and a gate I can close and lock at night..I plan on (carefully) putting a potted Spanish Bayonet in front of the gate every night before closing it so they have to get past that to get to the gate. I have to get one from my son's this weekend. There is a very small space next to the fence that they might be able to squeeze through, but I have a nasty Bougainvillea strategically placed there. The neighbor's grandson was at her house the night this happened so she may have put him up to doing this.
I fortunately only planted half the seeds of each variety so this morning started planting again. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have them all replanted. Of course I may have some seeds germinating all over the yard. I did find alot of the plumeria seeds and have them replanted as well.
Jeremy--I may take you up on your offer if this is something that is easily installed--I am technically challenged with electronic equipment. If and when I get back to work, I would like to have the place secure.
Sandy--we still doing some potting this weekend?? I have pots ready for you if you need them. Whatever party you have, I will be glad to attend!!!!
I am heading back out to try to get more accomplished.

Linda

Hi, Linda. Come by for the security camera when it is convenient for you. One reason I never installed it was that I am also somewhat perplexed by electronics. I think it is this model at Radio Shack. I'm not sure if it has the black & white monitor included in the model I bought, but I will check. I think it can be hooked up also with a VCR or computer to record the video.

http://stores.vendio.com/atxtech/item?view=ITEM_DETAIL&cid=28207215&lid=3079380194&mode=1&source=Vendio:Google%20Product%20Search

Also, I have plenty of Heart of Flame (Bromelia balansae) to share. Anyone that wanders into one of the Heart of Flame plants will be yelping loudly as they have recurved spines like fishhooks up and down the leaf margins. The most treacherous plant I've ever dealt with.

Jeremy

Linda it is way to hot for a party but if you want to come over Sunday morning early we can put some up. I have plenty to share.

Brandy If we are still going tomorrow I need your address and directions to come get you???

Sandy

((((((((((((((DirtyGirl!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))) Hello!! Whatcha doin in my neck of the woods? lol

i'm not sure how the laws are with security cameras and taping. I know we have caught people on video who have robbed our neighbors and it be admissable in court. The one thing is that it needs to be time stamped for the courts ... but for the cops ya catch them on tape they'll go get the people .... I am unclear of those laws also.

Linda, The Secruity system that Jeremy has above is a good one ... If it can be hooked up to your puter have your tech guy come by and set it up on your puter. Some of them can hold up to several cameras on one reciever.

Sandy Yeppers ... I still wanna go =D ... I was gonna have the hubby drop me off at your place ... lol ... I have all those one gallon planters for you .... I d-mailed you =D
Linda ... you should come with us in the morning. Take a very short vacation for a ew hours and set your mind free!

Yes Linda let me know so I can figure out how to get the set back up. LOL

Linda .. come on ,... lol ya need a very mini vacation =D

It will be a mini as I can not leave DM to long or the seedlings.

Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.