New Resource

Valley Village, CA

Nature's Curiosity Shop is going out of business. He has loads of plants for sale at very low prices. Gasteria, Agave, Portulacaria, Canna varie., Bamboo varie, Aeonium variegated, crested and red, Bromiliads etc. Most of his plants are variegated or crested in one way or the other. Leaves, flowers, or both. He may be reached at NCS564@CS.com
This nursery is 1 acre in size and he has been in business for the past 30 years or more. Many of his plants came from Japan, David Grigsby, Johnson's, Dick Wright, Ed Hummel.

He may even have a price list on line. Norma

Thousand Oaks, CA

Not much luck trying that web site. Just takes me to the Compuserve home page.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i looked at the page then tried to email...i got the email back....too bad, i sure woulda gave some of them plants a nice home...:(

cindy

Oh no, this is sad news. Nature's Curiosity Shop has plants that no one else offers. I visited him two or three times, once in the fine company of Norma (June '97). That was when I got my variegated Agave parryi, among other treasures. I also got some great gasteria cultivars.

Valley Village, CA

This is the correct email address: I just emailed him last night and it was working. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Found his business E-mail address and Web site address: naturescuriosityshop.com with photos.
fax 760/758-5224 He accepts Credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, American Express and checks also.
Big speciman plants pick up only.
He has a variegated perfect Agave Americana to kill for. It is exquisite. You must dig this one your self. He has bamboo, he has ginger, all sorts of things, I've done twice, and want to go again. Jon Dixon stop by and pick me up on the way.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.