marlene4
Aspenhill
VA_Rose
Froggy
Happy
Ecnalg
coleup
Alav2u

Getting to my place is really simple - I'll send out dmail with addy and directions ^_^

Who am I missing?

This message was edited May 27, 2010 3:22 PM

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm planning on it, but there's some timing that has to work out with our schedule this spring... I'll Dmail you.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I will be coming----It is on my calendar!
Either riding up with Sally--or following her to your house. Depending IF her Hubby comes ornot....

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi, Becky! Nice rose pic!! I'll come provided I can hitch a ride up there with someone.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Beck, Holly and I plan to be there! Ric

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I would love to come also...can you dm me the information please?

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

I plan to be there, am looking forward to it.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I'll send out a D-mail to everyone with directions and addy :)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh, hi, yes we are planning, me and hubby whether he knows it yet LOL He will love Samson!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm going to try to be there if at all possible.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Sally,

Are you "on the way" to bec's?

Catbird will ride up with me....and we COULD meet at your place.....and then I will follow you!

G.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Gita, as I recall, Becky's place wasn't hard to find... and it might be hard to follow somebody around the DC beltway, depending on traffic conditions. Becky will give us all good directions!

Gita that should work great

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Jill--When I am following someone--I stick like Velcro! Just short of tail-gating.....

I KNOW that #495 can be absurd--especially West of where #270 cuts off--where all kinds of roads come and go and join up...To me--that is as close to a driving nightmare as I care to come to! Been through there a few times....

I am a secure, confident driver.....But--having to navigate AND drive to a strange place is very stressful!

All will work out! I will have a navigator if needed......Catbird to the rescue!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm glad you've got Catbird for company, whether or not you & Sally do the convoy thing! :-)

Driver plus navigator is great. No worries!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Bec... I am sure hoping to get out of work that day so I can come.
Please put me down for me + 1!

V Rose- You and hubby must come, Lemme talk to that boss of yours!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Gita, I think you have a couple of options - take the eastern side of the Beltway and get on 95, from there take 234 at Dumfries and head west. Or take the western side of the Beltway and take 66 to the 234 Bypass just past the Manassas exit and head east. If either of those options are less convoluted and nerve wracking for you I'm sure you could get to Bec's house either way. The I-95 option is probably a lot shorter.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks, hart! It will be good to see you again! Your Clustered Bellflowers have now spread to about 2sq. ft.
I even dug away 6 offshoots to share at work with my favorite gardening people there.

Bec said that she would post directions------I think I will meet up with Sally, as usual, and follow her. It is closer for "catbird" to meet at Sally's also. Catbird is riding down with me. I am a good follower! I like having a second person to help navigate....and chat with....

I go to my cousins every other Christmas. They live "thataway"....in Warrenton, VA. I know we always go 66W and then go past Manassas,,,Then...hmmmm....I think Rt. 15 (?).
Don't know how to get there, off the top of my head either, but having directions to look at helps. I tape the directions to the center of my steering wheel--so I don't have to be any more distracted than cast my eyes down for a few seconds to check the roads....

Gita

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I know I've been MIA from DG, but I'd love to come!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy!!!! Yippee!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

WooHoo, I was thinking about you the other day. You should see my Wood Poppy, it is just beautiful. Huge but beautiful.

Hey, happy, I have snowdrops and a hydrangea, and foxgloves I was supposed to pass along to you last year!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Bec, I'm going to try to make it.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Fabulous!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Stormy, if you'd like to break up your trip and want an overnight stopping place, just let me know.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy and Stormy, thats GREAT!!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Critter. I hope that you are going to be able to attend even if you can't lug plants.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

we seem to have hit some delays while waiting for further testing, so who knows, I may not have started chemo by then... or maybe we'll get lucky and it will turn out that I don't need it after all... :-)

Looking at the list of folks coming, well, you know I'll do my best to get down there so I can see you all!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Jill - while I'm not happy you are in the waiting stage, I would be very, very happy if you do not have to do chemo at all! And selfishly I'd love it if you came!

The list is indeed looking great!

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Pat (ecnalg) and I plan to attend.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Gotcha down :-)

Crozet, VA

John and Ruby Watts would like to add their names to the list of attendees. Thanks Bec.

Ruby

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Ruby - I already added you ^_^

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Ok, there's been a request for a 'gift swap' - can everyone please bring something small for a gift table? I'm thinking along the lines of drawing numbers ^_^

Crozet, VA

I will dig around in my gift box and see what I can find that gardeners might like to have. Count me in.

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm so glad you and John are coming, Ruby. Critter, fingers crossed that you'll be able to come too. And that you'll be able to skip the chemo.

Give us an idea of the price for the gift, Bec. That sounds like fun. I assume we bring non-plant garden things?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

We can bring plants, horse stuff, doggie treats or whatever - it doesn't HAVE to be garden related at all :)

wild bird stuff.
I scored big on the february gift table. I'll feel guity for taking anything.

Yay for everybody who's coming !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.