What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thought I'd move us over....

We moved from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1082091/

This message was edited Apr 13, 2010 4:29 PM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

those lilacs look lovely.

Hi Ann, waving from across the water.

Mostly cloudy, says it's 18, but doesn't feel like it, there's a cool breeze.

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

LILACS ... I have a boquet as my profile picture on Facebook. The Lilac bushes are budding here .. that's about it.
The Forsythia has come out too .. the Rigella is lookin iffy !!!

Had a young man come by today to look over the property and tell me what he'll charge to do 'spring clean up' .. he and a friend will be here either Friday or Monday and feel they'll have it done in 3 to 4 hours .. nice fella .. he and his bud are university students and this is their summer job .. if they do a good job I will definitely recommend them to friends.

Went to the gym today .. had our orientation .. I used to swim lengths there years ago .. it's an Olympic sized pool .. but .. we're mostly there for the equipment this time around. ..

Weather is okee dokee .. flippin well WINDY though, am hoping it's not going to be a repeat of summer 2007 .. that summer we hardly had ONE day without BIG wind .. really depressing !!!

Have a great time in BC Ann .. extra hugs for Leila ^_^

~M~

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

wow Betty what a nice photo..

Today i cleaned out my garden box of winter stored bulbs.. LOL i had 3 Gladiolus bulbs that have started and are almost a foot tall, totally yellow from no sunlight.. I guess i should get these potted up tomorrow..

M glad you found some help. Hopefully they get it all done quick for you...

It was fairly nice here today going down to the low 30's tonight.. Had to bring in my canna seed, dont want to risk a frost.. There all in salad size glad Tupperware, i poked holes for drainage, then when i need to bring them in i pop the lids back on and they can be stacked to take up less room... Well at least for now until they start to grow..

jen

Victoria Harbour, ON

It's only 3 here this morning, sure to warm up though..

I had 40 seed pellets that I set in water this morning, will add seeds tonight..bought a few boxes of ziplock bags, will start some in them as well, perhaps not till the weekend though..

Busy/busy as always, almost got another rag quilt done ..tell you, I sure am on a mission to get gifts done by summer so that Christmas will be a breeze..lol..famous last words...from all the rag quilts I've enough to make a smaller rag quilt for ex-daughter in-law's little boy..he's 2..lordy, have a better relationship with her now then when she and Jeff were married...

Boss is in meetings all day so it will be quiet here, glad I brought in crochet work..

"M" what was the quote for cleaning the yard, was it reasonable??? hope so..

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Just checking in. Will have a busy 3 days with lots of family visits.
Ann

Victoria Harbour, ON

Bet that young one Ann has grown inches since you've last seen her???? enjoy your visit...

It's getting warmer, 9 degrees, hoping I can play outside when I get home tonight...

WIND .. sheesh .. try and sit outside and it's impossible ...

The young fella and his cohort are going to clean approx 2 acres .. for $200. .. it'll take them 4 hours .. maybe more .. they'll rake, use blowers, and generally just DO the stuff we simply have NO time to do right now. Lorna feels so bad .. I feel this will just ease her mind .. they are coming tomorrow .. hopefully this wind will be GONE !!!

Meeting my Hospice client at 4pm .. his wife has decided she needs someone to help her out as he is lots worse and now awaiting a bed on the Hospice Unit .. their home is not too far away from mine .. so that'll be nice ..

Hope everyone is enjoying their day ^_^

~M~

Fredericton N B, Canada(Zone 4a)

My garden helpers arrived at 7.45 Am today.They wanted me to tell them what to do. My son sent them away.I have another cold and with my recent history of pneumonia there was no way I could stand out in the cold and direct them. When my son saw 3 men and a truck he was sure that i would be charged too much.I think he and grandson may actually do some of the cleanup themselves.the sailboat isn't in the water yet so I'm .hoping they may do it. Hope springs etenally!!JOY

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

Planted 4 of my 22 different canna lilies today.. I know its early but they were growing in the basement.. I only need about 4 from each one to get a good clump so evven if they die from the cold i have a bunch to replace them... If they make it the left overs will be going with me to mother days at my aunts or off to the friends that requested them last year...
Hope everyone is getting in some gardening or clean up.. at least being outside its great.
jen

Jen, good luck with the Cannas, if they make it through the next couple of weeks, you'll likely have blooms in late June or early July. With the bulbs and the 'iffy weather' here in Thunder Bay, I am lucky to see blooms in MID August !!

Lookin kinda dreary outside right now, be interesting to see if the yard clean up duo show up as planned ..

Our deer are looking 'blotchy' .. losing their winter coats .. should be a nice cinnamon colour soon .. while at my Hospice clients yesterday .. the wife noted that they have had a Cardinal around their place. Cardinals are NOT a NorthWestern ON thing .. so .. I will have my eyes peeled watching the birds here on our property as there is only maybe 8 miles between us .. she says she thinks they like the 'wildbird' feed .. we only have various types of sunflower seeds and thistle seed out right now.

Not sure what the day holds .. but .. I think I'm ready for it ^_^

~M~

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

Ya mine all bloomed in aug last year some the first week.. I have one that bloomed the first week of july but i bought it already 2" high in may so it was ahead of the rest.. I'm just hoping a few more of the seeds bloom this year.. I think i planted about 50 seeds last year and maybe 8 made it to flower..

I potted up my calla lilies yesterday too, those the garden isn't even made yet.. we were planing to start that mid may but might need to be a bit sooner..

Weather men calls for 82 degrees today its 70 now and its not even noon.. I have to work 2-9:30 so i will miss it all..
Enjoy your day everyone..
jen

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!

Well .. live and learn and do NOT believe and trust everyone you meet and hire ..
Lorna and I went to the gym today .. she SWAM .. and did so well .. had a docs appt .. then home .. to find .. my west perennial garden GONE .. a mound of dirt !! My Oriental Poppies are history .. no edging done, basically one downed tree rolled back into the bush .. and my east garden I do not even want to comment on ..
Lorna is furious .. I am swallowing a bitter pill ..

Tomorrow, hands willing, I will start spring clean up :-(

~M~

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

OMG Marilynne how awful!
Ann

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

M Did they just miss understand what you wanted them to do?? I dont know how someone could go there and take all your gardens out... I hope you didn't pay them...

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Marilynne - how awful. I echo smurf's comments and questions.

Little Leila is a chatterbox. A real going concern. Working on another set of molars and a bit out of sorts today in general, but was a real start at birthday dinner for DH's Aunt Esther who turned 92 today.

I don't remember if I told you, but Aunt Esther was hit by a truck while crossing the street about 6 weeks ago. She had 6 broken ribs, a broken elbow which needed a pin and a concussion. Two weeks in VGH and 4 in rehab unit, she's now back to her senior's residence which put on a lovely birthday dinner for her. She now has a walker, but actually forgot it after dinner until we were all at the elevators. She's lost about 10 pounds which she did NOT need to lose, but in general she's come through this very well.

We're here for a couple more days and fly home on Saturday.

Ann

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

wow 92 years old i hope to see that... Oh no about the truck, but good to hear shes doing well..

Only working till 4 today, not going to be to hot today only calling for 66 however its only 6:30 and its already 63 (17*C) sorry ladies I keep forgetting that were very americanized here and everything to us is in fahrenheit, where the rest of canada is celsius. But tell me its 17 celsius and I have to do some math to figure out what that means lol...

Hope everyones day is full of sun and gardens
jen

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning everyone..

OMG "M" how furious you must be, will you contact the school that sent them? and my first question would also be, did you pay them????
Guess you would have almost have had to stay home and give them direction..let's hope some of the plants can be selvaged...

It's 14 here this morning, had heavy rains but see the sun peaking through so let's hope there is much the same for the weekend...

Wow, was up early this morning so walked the gardens...I have 3 arbors that help make up the Secret Garden, on one of them I've planted hops..just Monday I checked and the feelers were breaking ground, this morning, between 2' to 3' in length, actually I had to entertwine them into the arbor..excited as can be..

Being so enthused I decided that I would drive into Barrie and with 1/2 hr. to spare I'd go to Walmart and see if they have their hops plants in yet..it's raining but I decide there is an overhand in the outdoor garden area, no staff in that area, kind of early for people to be plant hunting lol, saw a set of lawn furniture I'd love for the gazebo, saw that they didn't have many perrenials out so out I went..well almost, the glass electronic doors wouldn't open, tried and tried and no go, tried to catch someone's attention in the store, no go, finally 2 lady workers were reviewing an aisle, kind of looked at me but turned and kept talking so I though, hmm, I'll pry them open, just as I was pulling to open they started and bamm closed tight with my 3 fingers between them, ouch/ouch..talk about hurt...

Laughing here, because yesterday morning as I made my right hand turn onto the street only 3 drives away from the office I was inches away from being hit by a vehicle with 2 occupants, within seconds police cars trailing..getting out of my car, bit shaken I heard bang..apparently police had roadblock down the end of the street and guess who smashed into the roadblock..well these men are now have weapon, drugs, escaping police charges..won't be driving for awhile..

Question to myself...things come in 3..what comes next...lol

Ann, glad you are spending time with Leila, don't you love it when they get to the age that the only thing they say is 'why? why? why?'
How terrible for your Aunt..that's a major injury for someone her age...let's hope she heals quickly..very traumatic for her for sure!

Jen, ooops forgot to take my calla lillies out of the ground last year...not sure how I managed to do that..should know I'm not good with bulbs and the likes...the church plant sale is always first Sat. in May and they sell them like 10 for $2.00 so guess I'll be purchasing more...

Anyone have suggestions re sunflowers..between peonies and sunflowers I'd have given up gardening! but then all the others sooo make up for them...

Joy, sure hoping you are feeling better..everything seems to get to one when they are ill and know how much there is to do, get's overwhelming..let's hope your son and grandson get the chance to come and help out..you must watch though what they are up to..don't think I'd let my boys at mine...don't know the difference between a weed and a plant...

Am hoping we have no rain this weekend, want to do that flower shed..lumber is in the drive so best I get at it...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

It has not been very nice here but at least the storm, snow part missed us although the moisture would have been welcome.

Today seems nice and warm, perhaps the next few days, maybe clear the rest of the perennial beds early next week ( have to remember to leave that for the hired help) The ground under my improvised greenhouses has significantly warmed up - I may try planting a few things in a couple of weeks. Potato order should arrive end of next week and I will get them in right away.

Yesterday went out to Sunnyside to look for some seeds and bulbs, took Breaker with me, he behaved beautifully. Buit he does not seem to like riding in the car,stands over my shoulder panting the whole drive. So took him to the off leash park for a walk after ( but not off leash!) Anyway I got veggie and some flower seed and was just sorting them out, really must remember to check left overs before shop! Lots of carrots and beets and turnips still from last year!

Jo North had left some Crocosmia bulbs at our fools get together so I potted up two pots and got some Acidanthera for a 3rd - the red and white should look nice together. Still chilly at night so they are sitting on TV tables in the back porch with individual greenhouses!

M. sorry to hear about your garden - hope you go after them and did not pay them!

Thumbnail by fancyvan
Victoria Harbour, ON

Carol, those are unique growing pots..although it says 13 on my computer here sure feels colder, must be the wind..

Count down is on, 1 1/2 hrs. left to go then homeward bound..calling for rain and possibility of snow tomorrow and Sunday so guess it's a play inside weekend...might just stay in my jammies the entire weekend...if company comes I can always say I'm sick..lol

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I am going to grow my carrots under those tops this year.

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

wow 10 for $2.00 I got mine at walmart last year and it was 14.99 for one plant... This year i bought 4 bulbs for 9.97, so I guess thats why i took them out lol... Ya 10 for $2 I would leave them too its alot of work to get them out and at those prices, i'd just get more...

There calling for low 30s here tonight, and maybe snow... Oh I hope my plants will be ok...

i need those tops.. Did they come with the pots?? there perfect.. usually i use pop bottles but those are way better...

Got my schedule today and i'm off now till wed morning gotta love that....
anyways time for dinner have a good night ladies
jen

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I buy the tops - mine came from LeeValley but I saw simlar ones at the garden centre yesterday. LV calls them Ventilating Cloches. You can also buy a cheaper not so heavy square plastic one called a hot cap ( LV calls them garden cloches)
The round ones are more expensive but last longer,
I use large round juice bottles too and the rectangular ones sometimes depending on what needs protection. You can shove the juice containers into the soil. The cloches need to be pinned down .

My azelea that I bought at the end of the garden show is in full bloom the past couple of days.

Thumbnail by fancyvan

Lordie .. I just wrote a big post and it got 'ZZZZZZZzzzapped' !!!!!!!! What the hec !!
Re the yard crew .. long story short, we are at the 'He said/she said' stage !!! I will be getting my perennials replaced .. altho .. I do not want this fellow on the property again .. he is arrogant and brusque .. and I totally want to poke him in the nose !!! Will NEVER use Kijiji (or as DH says 'Kifreefree') for this type of service again.

Ann .. glad your Aunt was strong enough to overcome such a horrid accident and live to enjoy her 92 BDay.

Betty, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, sure glad you are OK !!

CLOCHES .. lol .. I used to WEAR a Cloche ( Hat) a LLLLLLLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGGGgg time ago .. I think 'cloche' = bell (en francais)
Great little gizmos those Carol ..

Jenn .. hope your plants made it ..

I am off and running ..

~M~

Off to the border to pick up a parcel today ..

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

my canna seeds are indoors as are the rest of the potted plants I have.. Only my cannas that are in the ground stayed out.. I was a bit worried when i heard it snowed this morning (nothing stayed on the ground though) So i researched a bit and found that cannas are fine up to 14 degrees (-12) and they can be planted outdoors once ground can be worked.. So since its was 32 out, I think they will be just fine.. The plant growing up already might be toast, but more will come and the bulbs will be just fine...

BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .. had a medium to heavy frost overnight .. but .. what I have left that was up seems OK .. my Bleeding Heart is OK ..
Noticed an article in the Daves Journal this morning about a very pretty YELLOW Bleeding Heart .. looks nice, but I prefer the pink one ^_^

Did 5 hours of yard work yesterday .. am feeling it today .. the 'company' that we hired felt it was OK to toss the rocks and stones from the Perennial beds they runied out onto the lawn .. so .. before the lawn tractor comes out, we had to find them all .. as well we had sticks and limbs down from the 3 days of extreme wind .. it was a nice day, so the time went by quickly.

Physio today and swimming .. i STILL haven't found my suits .. arrrrrrrrrrr .. I KNOW they are in a bag, a Safeway bag at that .. and I am now wondering if perhaps they got tossed out .. if I get a sec this week I'll probably hit Walmart for a replacement ..

Best go and feed the Blue Jays, they are making it known they want their peanuts !!

Have a super week everyone

~M~

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning everyone,yikes isn't that wind something else..sun is out but 2 minutes after being outside you are chilled to the bone! Don't remember it being that cold this winter..was listening to the news this morning, they said Iceland ash is hitting Newfoundland and if it continues we'll pay this summer with below normal temps..just what I wanted to hear...

All my plants/shrubs are doing wonderfully even though it is cold...guess they are having just the right mixture...

Didn't even go out this past weekend..had Greg my eldest over for supper on Friday night and we watched movies, Sat. I finished another rag quilt/ pocket tote bag/ my stained glass window, did more squares
on afghan..ooops..be right back

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

WOW M sounds like they really didn't do anything helpful or professional at your place.. You dont throws rocks into the grass!! Thats just common sense..
Yesterday and today its in the 60's sunny, yesterday was a bit windy but today its not to bad.. Put up our gazebo top yesterday, and took out the patio furniture.. Today were draining our pool, new liner came in, should be installed by this weekend.. Oh how i cant wait.. Will be a bit to start the pool pump now since no one will use it till the end of may, but we dont want to be put on a waiting list so we'll just get it done now...

Got the rest of my cannas planted this weekend, i though i would have way to many to plant but turns out i still need to get some more plants, things that are a bit lower..
have a great day
jen

Victoria Harbour, ON

Always nice to see the patio set and gazebo's out isn't it Jen...makes you feel as though you want to b.b.q....I used my b.b.q. twice since I bought it 4 years ago, too much to b.b.q. for 1..I leave it out back..my thoughts are when brother Bernie comes to finish the back deck is have him make a little platform for b.b.q.'ing..it sitting on the upper deck frightens me because it's so clost to the siding where I have to put it that I'm sure I'd melt the sidding.it would be like me to do so...

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

Oh we bbq all winter long, hubby loves bbq.. The cold doesn;t bother him to much.. I love it too, i get a night off from cooking lol.. I think we will bbq tonight.. Were getting one of those outdoor living room sets this year with the love seat, 2 chairs and a coffee table, were also getting a dinning table for outside.. Last year all we had were 4 chairs, it wasn't enough...

well off to take out a steak and puts in the garden
jen

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Finally having some nice weather here so out in the garden today. Cleaning up a few more areas but trying to leave that until my helper comes end of the week. Got the post all up on one of the raised beggie bed ready for new potting soil - I empty out half the soil in each pot in the fall onto the veggie garden and refill with fresh in the spring.Also managed to dig out some Lily of the Valley growing behind a couple of clematis right against the foundation. Easy digging once I pulled out the extension cable I was trying to slice ! Need to get to work soon on the new watering system for the beds along the south and east sides of the house before the plants get to big.

Took foster dog Breaker to his new home yesterdsay so back to normal here and Jazz the cat is coming downstairs again for his early morning head scratches! He wont show up when there is an extra dog in the house.

My back does not appreciate long spells in the garden anymore so I work short spells and come in and sit a bit

Saturday a nice neighbor took me over to Cdn Tire in his truck and I bought two resin wicker,.aluminum frame chairs for the back porch ( replacing a bench I am trying to sell) - I can use them inside or outside - and two metal lattices for a couple more clematis- maybe against the house- I already have two on the south side and room for a couple more!.

Thumbnail by fancyvan
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Heres the lattice - they are light weight metal powder coated black. A good height for the clematis.

This message was edited Apr 19, 2010 11:56 AM

This message was edited Apr 19, 2010 11:56 AM

Thumbnail by fancyvan
cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

fancy how many plants do you put under the lattice and how long till they fill it?? Hubby and i want to do some along the back fence, have ivy there now and wow is that ever slow to get growing.. 2 years not its not even 2' high... Now he says he wants something to grow faster and take over lol.. I was thinking of doing hyacinth beans just cause its cheap, but would love to do clematis, but at $7 a plant i wouldn't be able to convince him to do to many...
jen

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jen, if you want something that grows by the minute, try hops..not colorful but once grown you can add some other vines which will enhance the hops' beauty....last Monday my hops were breaking ground, this morning they must be 3 to 4' high and vines galore...
Of course I love the stencilling Carol, you know me with art...lovely..

You say you got the chairs at Canadian Tire??? ooohh haven't been there in a few weeks, checked the flyer and it didn't seem like anything too interesting so haven't been in...

Going across border on Friday morning, last year Christmas Tree Shop had wicker sets for $200. and $300. of course, can't bring them home unless we take mom's van... but I can look..maybe one night I'll stop off at Canadian Tire to see what they have....know last week I stopped at WalMart and they had a nice set for $499.00 - I keep thinking Mothers' Day...best I give hints or the boys will miss what mamma wants...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Jen I would just grow one clematis - C type - on each lattice. ( But you certainly could put two on of different colors) I already have two ( although only about 6 feet- on the south side of the house and thinking of adding two more- C types are cut back every year and grow back up - the ones I have there now probably are at least 5 feet, maybe higher -hard to tell because when they get to the top of the lattice they just fall back over. Mine have been there some years, dont remember but I suppose it might take a couple of years before it is going to get to full height.

Here are the lattices at the moment - dont have any pics that show the plants full length.

Yes Hops will go fast - only need one plant to cover about 20 feet!

This message was edited Apr 19, 2010 4:24 PM

Thumbnail by fancyvan

G'day ^_^

Jen .. good luck with the Clematis if you try it .. I am a 100% 'Clematis catastrophe' here .. and I know they DO grow in this zone .. I have paid as much as $14. for a plant .. gave it southern exposure .. watered it, sang to it, talked to it .. showed it pictures of OTHER Clematis .. and .. BLAH :(
However .. I have an invasive 'Clematis like vine' that grows outside the front door (which we rarely use) .. if I don't watch that puppy it tries to strangle one of the Globe Cedars !!

Have had one of the patio sets out .. and each day it seems I find something that I transfer from house/garage/shed to yard .. the solar lights are a real favourite, altho I do keep them out all year (some of them)

Lorna is keeping me busy .. LOVES the swimming .. will attach a pic .. I will no doubt be starting as well soon, where my 2 bathing suits are is anyones best guess, but I do know if i buy another THEY will appear LoL ..

Beautiful day here at the Head of the Lakes .. enjoy your day where ever you are ^_^

~M~

Thumbnail by MarilynneS
Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, calling for 18 today but it's 4 at the moment, hard to believe..more rain coming think Thurs. or Friday...

"M" I don't do well with clematis either, the grow a few strands to maybe 5 or 6 feet but that's it..did take a walk to the far side of the property..last year on sale I purchased about 8 trees, think 6 were flowering trees, went to have a look and they have leaves, all survived..yippee...

Thought tulips and daffodils would be open by now but they aren't..

Drats, just know something is wrong with my vehicle, loud noise, almost seems as though it's not shifting so will have to find a way of getting it into the dealership..not easy when you need it for work and you are 1 hr. away..hmmmm

I'll see if Bernie is back from California tonight, if so I'll drop in, maybe he has some suggestions.

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

its 55 (13*c) here now, another beautiful day. there also calling for 65 (18*c) here today.

I have a few more seeds to start here today, oh course in pots as it still get cold some nights... I am going to try some daturas this year, never grew them before, but I have 2 brugs and they are very close..

Its hard, i have this new garden thats about 4 feet deep by oh maybe 28 feet, but its an L shape so the corner is rounded then it will go into another 2-3 foot by 18 feet.. It will meet up with our other garden so all along the fence is garden.. The problem i'm having is if i plant anything to high in the 4' garden it will block the corner, and well everything behind it cause that side comes off out patio.. Hubby wont allow me to spend a bunch of money on plants this year, so I'm hoping the datras (blackcurrent and white) will help fill up some of the space.. Next year it will be changed when we move a shed.. Along the back I already put cannas, so I'm hopeing I come up with something lol

M thats always the way it works you look and look, give up go buy a new one and wow its right there..

Betty Tulips here are done and the Daffodils are on there last legs, hyacinthus have been gone for weeks now.. Were so ahead of last year, i cant even believe it.. Every tree around is covered in leaves, it really does look like may here...

Maybe i'll stick to the hyacinth beans as i have heard they go crazy and are very easy.. I love clematis but if its choosing that or more callas, the callas will win...

I hope everyone see's Mr sun today and enjoy
jen

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

My Clematis are up and rarin' to go. Love 'em and thankfully they like the growing conditions here. Rhodos are opening and lots of new growth on my roses. Yay! Have a Black Barlow Columbine that hasn't appeared yet this year. One of my favorites (for the deer as well). I am sure it has been out of the ground in the past by now, but.... oh well.

Predicting 27C here today. Lovein' the nice warm weather, but we really do need some moisture for our forest covered mountains before the fire threat is upon us.

Enjoy your day, where ever you are. ^_^

Had the woodstove on last night as the temps dipped L O W .. not sure how low, but peeking out the window I see the roof of the garage is white. Looked it up .. -4C. High today will be around +12C .. gorgeous day yesterday .. was able to BBQ, but, sitting outside was short lived as the WIND (from the north) was just a bit of a bummer ..

Off to physio and swimming today .. as well my Hospice client passed away so will be stopping by there as well to say hello to his wife. Luckily she is close to her family as she has AMD (Advanced Macular Degeneration) and she has BIG problems with her vision, but, she gets along quite well .. an awesome lady.

Don .. enjoy the heat, but i hear ya on the 'moisture' .. man do we need some rain .. forests are tinder dry here .. there has been a fire ban on since the beginning of April ..

Have a super day all !!

^_^

~M~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.