What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

I see everyone is keeping busy .. I'm no exception to that.
Having company and trying to maintain the property at this time of year is a real exercise in futility sometimes..
Was able to get the lawns cut .. the new rider has a 50" cutting swath, so, start to finish it was I think less than 2 hours .. today it'll be trimming ..

The folks have been here a week .. today I cook the turkey dinner .. and the upcoming week will be a full one I am sure of that .. So nice to have them, but it'll be nice to get back to some kind of 'structure'

The Daylillies that had been eaten, have made a miraculous recovery, will try to take some pics .. the pansies are thriving ..

One of my crazy nursing colleagues feels that the small group of us that 'hang out' together a few times a year, should arrange a 'BABY SHOWER' for me .. in other words, an excuse to get together .. I said she could use the excuse for an evening out, BUT, I do NOT want gifts for the intended new puppy !! I know I'll get'em though .. all in fun .. and a great group of 'gurls'.

Attaching a pic of Smokey GROOMING Lilly .. silly fur people that they are :-)

Enjoy your day

~M~

Thumbnail by MarilynneS
Victoria Harbour, ON

If one were able to order the most 'perfect' day we couldn't have gotten a nicer one for our get together...10 in all, one girl was ill so I did her projects for her..

Good company, good food (pot luck) and great weather, you cannot ask for better than that..

We accomplished much

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

while some were busy with cement mixing and being creative, some were in another corner making tipsy/turvy planter stands...

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.