3 hours without DG??? WOE is ME!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

My babies gave me 2 eggs today. Don't seem that long ago they were brand new. 4-1/2 months old.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Haystack, Did you get my message about the letter Billy recieved??
about the eggs, if all is good, I will have my first batch of babies in late march, Then I will try a second hatch before I attempt the prized Haystack eggs (If you dont mind) I want to make sure that I know what I am doing...

Ferndale, WA

No Miss Jester I did not get any message. I don't mind at all, what ever works best for you. Just let me know when you want to start and I can collect eggs and ship accordingly. I know little Billy loves horses and western wear and I have a beautiful and expensive belt buckle that was awarded to me when I worked for the sheriff's dept. I was a motor officer and also worked with the mounted sheriff's patrol. The belt buckle is western, (gold and silver with a harley davidson motorcycle on it. I never wear it but would love for Billy to have it. I am telling you to make sure it's ok before I send it. I will probably not send it with the eggs as it is so heavy. I don't want to risk breakage. Let me know how you feel about it. I don't want to do anything you don't ok first. Hay. Please don't tell Billy, I would like for it to be a surprise.

This message was edited Mar 5, 2010 9:58 PM

Ferndale, WA

ZZ's Hi honey, I took this pic and I love this pic so much I just had to share it with you, I know you will love it as much as I do...Hay I just love it as he watches over his girls, while they are setting his babies. He is such an excellent little man. And you will also love the next and last one. Hay

This message was edited Mar 5, 2010 10:41 PM

Thumbnail by Haystack
Ferndale, WA

I love Dot so much, there are just no words to describle how I feel about him.

Thumbnail by Haystack
Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

What a wonderful way to start my day! This was the first thing I opened on my computer. Now I get a double treat! Not just Cindy's darling lil babiez... but Dot and Booker and the girls.. Wow... AND a treat for Billy! Countrygardens gets eggs at 4 1/2 months! Fantastic!!
It's gonna be a wonderful day, I'm sure.
Dot is amazing.. He has matured perfectly.. Oh how I love that bird..

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Oh Haystack, that brought tears to my eyes that you wish to gift Billy something so special. He would treasure it always and it would be placed next to the gold eagle that was my fathers until he is old enough to use it. He loves his belt and a friend gave him a kids belt buckel of a horse and rider, and a bullrider, he likes the horse and rider the best..

I posted on a link when his letter came in and he opened it.. He started reading it, Dear Billy Bob, I love you Haystack is what I heard, I read the rest of it to him... He loves you too and wants to know when we can go play at Mr Haystacks house with his chickens... LOL watchout Hay, you have made a friend for life with your letter...

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

This is a darling pic... I think.. :)

Thumbnail by ZZsBabiez
Lodi, United States

Oh, that is so adorable!

Say, that chick looks awfully familiar......?

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

No it doesn't. I mean you have so many, I'm sure you are just confused. So many look alike when you have so many. You need some rest Dear Catsy...

Ferndale, WA

That is absolutely beautiful. OH shoot, i'm sorry, I didn't even notice the little bird...LOL. OH yest it is cute I guess. Shucks, my wife thought it was funny. ROTFL...Hay

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

You GUESS my baby Serama is cute?? YOU GUESS??? LOL I'll have you know Mr Haystack.. My Serama baby Oreo IS cute! In fact, sheheit is DARLING... I'm sure you agree now right?

I'm tellling

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

HE is adorable. :)

Ferndale, WA

Hey ZZ's I have eight seramas hatching also, The first one just hatched so I will post pic's very soon. la la la la la...Hay.

Ferndale, WA

Hey ZZ's This is what you do when DG shuts down. This is my wife's boss' seven month old little guy. He is such a wonderful baby, I had a blast with him. No whinning, just pure fun. A great little baby, we watched him for ten hours and he was a blast from begining to end...

Thumbnail by Haystack
Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oooo... mustach...
=0)

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

oooo a "grandpa" that's not afraid of baby's! That's so cute!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Neener Neener I have 7 Seramas goin in the bator along with 5 Lavender Ameraucana eggs.... Mmmlehhhh :P
LOL

Such a darling pic!!

Ferndale, WA

Your's are just going in but mine are already hatching out. LOOK eight eggs in a three egg incubator...LOL

Thumbnail by Haystack
Ferndale, WA

OH, Aren't I a darling lil Serama!!! Yes you are...LOL Neneer Neneer, ZZ's...Hay

Thumbnail by Haystack
Richmond, TX

You two!...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Brat children, both of 'em.
"If you two don't behave yerselves, I'm puttin' you to bed with NO seramas!"
LOL

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

I'm tellin

CATSY!!!! HAYSTACK IS MAKIN ME JONES FOR SERAMAAAS..

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

YOUNG LADY! If you minded your own pips and peeps, you wouldn't be having this problem. }=0( Now, you leave Haystack alone (sit down and mind your manners, Haystack) and go tend to your own fluffs and feathers.

And as for you, young man....

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

FINE...

ebay still loves me, I can hear it now.....

ZZ Serrraaama eggs ....

Ferndale, WA

OH Lord help us all, EBay are you kidding me, are you kidding me. Thank you very much Jay.

P.S Jay I so agree with your position on the Lama issue. Hay.

Another new Serama just entered into my world. Will post soon, Eat your heart out my dear ZZ's, envious are we, just a wee lil serama bit...ROFL...

This message was edited Mar 8, 2010 11:51 AM

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL @ Hay

Lodi, United States

ZZ, stop!

Winter laid two more eggs....and I have more coming from eBay already. I think your eyes are bigger than your bator!

{{{Oh, I did forget to give you the screen for the Hoverbator!)

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Hay. =0) But sucking up will not shorten your time at the wood pile for teasing ZZ... a battle of seramas with an unpipped person... you should be ashamed!

Never in all my born days have I witnessed such a sordid flaunting of fluff! Such a debased gloating over little wut-wut peep-peeps. My very soul shudders...

Lodi, United States

ZZ, DO NOT GO TO THE FEEDSTORE!

REPEAT: DO NOT GO TO THE FEEDSTORE!

(Black Sex-links, White Leghorns, New Hampshires--ALL PULLETS! $2.39 each. I know you are not interested in any of those breeds--but their eyes, their eyes!)

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Quote from Haystack :
Hey ZZ's I have eight seramas hatching also, The first one just hatched so I will post pic's very soon. la la la la la...Hay.

Ok so I was reading this then I scroll down and the next pix was of our dear Hay playing with a Baby... I thought to myself, that is a Very Interesting looking Serama...

Loved the picture of you Haystack you look like you were having so much fun...

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Sorry, but I will have to drop out for a second.. I need dog food... Yeah, that's I need dog food.. Just a small bag, won't take but a minute.

Richmond, TX

And you're going to buy it at the feed store?...

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

:( my feed store is all sold out.. no more chicks till thursday or friday.

Lodi, United States

Psst! ZZ. Pay no attention to Haystack.

I just candled the 17 Serama eggs I put in the eggbator March 1st, and 14 are developing.

Do Not Go To The Feed Store.

Do Not Go To EBay.

Stay home. Build brooders.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Na Na Na Na Naaa Naaaah mmmleehuh (is that how you spell sticking out tongue?)

/ - / - / - Stirrin it up... Mixin it.. Oh yeah Oh yeah..

Back to reality.... makin a list..
PVC pipe
122 elbows
344 T's
2 rolls chicken wire

LOL

Thumbnail by ZZsBabiez
Richmond, TX

Getting ready "just in case"?

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

For sure.. Those are not shipped eggs.. chances are great for a good hatch!

Ferndale, WA

I'm just speechless, but what can I say. Hooray, presenting Mr. Hay's new arrived Seramas. Please hold it down now, "THE CROWD CHEERS"

Please let introduce: SIR-RAMIC in the black attire, and his sibling SIR-RAMADON in the blonde attire.

This message was edited Mar 8, 2010 10:05 PM

Thumbnail by Haystack
Richmond, TX

Oh, bad! (cute chicks though!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.