THE ZAMBONIE CAFE 2010 - WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME?

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

OooooOoooohm, so I have to scarcify them "fruitsies" to get any spermination, er I mean germination eh?

Dare I ask how to? I have hear folks around here useing nail clippers and knives and scissors.. but you do know how they are with letting me have sharp implements.....

OH, BTW, heres the last remiaing pepper I had from last spring.. it still has a sprig of greenery on it....It aint no peter, but I think its pretty petered out.

Thumbnail by BLOSSOMBUDDY
Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Picked some "Bright Lights" Swiss Chard" for lunch today.

Thumbnail by amorecuore
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

amore...ya show off.

I need to pull the last of my baby spinach,lettuce,mustard and radishes to get ready for a new crop.Oooo,that sounds like a big ole salad I ever heard. Put it with a hamburger steak w/smothered onion and brown gravy ...din-din..yum..yum.

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

Well its official.. spring arrived today on the wings of MOSQUITOS, GNATS, ROBINS, GEESE, FROGS, TERNS, REDTAILS and a mirad of other harbringers.

Was nice to hear the frogs especially.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

It was partly cloudy and warm yesterday so my b'day present yesterday was playing in the dirt all day....YAY! Nothing but red wasp out so far. Saw wren,chickadees,red house finches,female cedar wax wings doves and robins.....may have been a titmouse or two in the lot.

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

Well, Happy Bd again...

Its foggy today.. must be the steam from the compost around here if ya get my drift.. Grrrrr.

Anyway, need to get off my duff, go feed and take care of sum business. Will have to chomp on your cake later!

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

Ummm, do ya all think we need to open a new cafe? Shall we go to the new LAWNMOWER LONGE?

I will get on it later this afternoon if I hear a second to the notion of a motion!.

I see this thread is getting long!

(___)?

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I second that. We need a new thread.

Marti

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

Okie doke, got her pre-ped and almost ready...

Back with the linky in a short!

Watseka, IL(Zone 5a)

OK, NEW THREAD:

The new LAWNMOWER LONGE IS opening, pop the shop doors wide open and lets roll!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1080053/

Dont forgits the lemonade!

I'll be under the deck over there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.