New bees chit chat Come in!! 1 /30/10

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

yeah, but she a bad rememberer!!!! Just like me...☺

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Ok everyone I have a really big favor to ask...please... I am trying with this um less than perfect memory of mine to desifer the names I am so confused Rider, Mindy , Julie , Charleen. Will everyone put the real first name in their next post so I can figure out who is who on FB the names are all different and I need HELPPPPPPP

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Jar,
You are a writer and an excellent writer at that!! Such talent on this thread it just never ceases to amaze me how many talented people we have attracted to this ole New Bee thread!!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

arejay, I'm on facebook as Mary Nelson.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Are you on my friend list Mary?

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I don't think so, but would like to be. I havn't really learned how to use the facebook features that well yet. My niece had me sign up to get messages from her. Now I'm finding that I can do all kinds of things there.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Maybe I can find you I will try!! Can you email me at arejay59@gmail.com

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Mary there are 500 Mary Nelsons on FB

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

lol - our Robin needs all the help she can get...

Now that I'm home I'll have to read your thingy jar - work 'puter blocked it.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

One more little favor?? If anyone friends me on FB would you try to put you Dg name in the send a person message so I dont lose you? Thank You

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Be have over theere KT I found KT1 and I am pretty sure Lucy is with her...I will send her after you...

Orlando, FL

hey finally got here
the wii controller is a pain in the you know what.

loca, my purple orchid is blooming like crazy, my other 1 has nothing right now. do you have the purple one i have a spare lol
i am not to good with face book i will try
fingers are getting tired cant wait to get putericsson fixed
have a good evening
blondie

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

HI Everyone
Robin I'm Margaret Tucker on facebook but I'll go write on your wall and let you know for sure who I am.
Mary just copy Robin's email address she posted and paste it into search box after you login on FB and it will bring her up for you.
Jar that was a good article you wrote.
Checked on my trays this afternoon after not checking them since Friday afternoon and found one foxglove and one cosmos has sprouted for me. Sowed all my dianthus seeds today and left them out there under plastic. Was going to sow all my geraniums too but the dirt is froze solid pout. These are all in my plant room with just one heat lamp going to keep things from freezing to death.
Rides got my needles in the mail today a whole day earlier than I epected but I'm busy reading a good book so maybe tomorrow I'll make my mittens the correct size. Or maybe I'll wait on those and make the hat first I need it worse than the mittens.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

All right, you can knit now.
Mindy , i sent you e-mail.
jar, sent you e-mail

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Robin, I sent a request to be a friend to your FB account. I signed it Marti/DG. Ok

Noble County, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi All !
My name is Michele. On DG I've been going along as "Chelle" to keep things less confusing. flowerfantasy "friended" me here at DG a week ago when I became a member. Not for certain sure but I think she invited me to jine up with ya'll. You all can read a little bio about me on welcome mat forum if you are interested. I have been "listening" to you folks for the past week while I tried to find my way, already like yous guys a lot. Wouln't mind jawin with you now and again.
It was a fairly pleasant 20 or so degrees when I took a stroll around my gardens today. We've had a mild winter so far, not much drying wind, everything looks pretty good and I am happy!!!!!!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Welcome to the club. Join in whenever you can.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hiya everyone! I'll have to look the rest of oyu up on FB when I get a chance...

jar - I like your blog a lot - good job girl!

nope blondie - the only one I have is the baby you sent me. I keep checking it but no blooms yet - lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Chelle! Join right in - we're a pretty fun and crazy bunch here... You should feel right at home!

Kelly (but you can call me loca)

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Welcome Chelle. Hope you pop in very often. Don't let anyone scare you off.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Chelle welcome!! Thank you for the info...Flower was here it seems like a minute ago where did she get off too?I got your request Mary. Thank You

Booneville, AR

arejay have i done smothing wrong its feels strange on this sight. i don,t understand. just tell me if ive done wrong i can say sorry or forgieve me or smothing.

Thanks for the welcome guys -..............loca you already know I'm crazy, huh? Did you read the bio?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Nope - just figured if you found us you had to be crazy - lol...

Gardencrazy as a loon - decided I was ready to grow roses - planted a dozen or so Dec. 10, zone 5 !?!!!! laughing ? yes, laughing !!......hmmmmm -interesting to see how THAT tuns out ! ;-)

Thumbnail by kcs_mom
Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Are you here Littlenettie

Evening everyone! Hope you had a good day.

Enid, OK

Littlenettie - COME BACK. There is nothing strange here except - well - me for one.

Chelle - good to have ya - kick back, relax - have a mojito - (we can't have mojitos, Mekos disappeared and we have no bartender)

32 here, flippin' snow still everywhere - it was pretty for a day or two, now it is just a yucky, sloshy mess and I am rather sick of it already. I want green stuff - maybe the moisture will bring my daffodils up. I have some hyacinth out there too, I hope they all come up SOON - how many days Jar???

Did anyone ever call Mekos? Dear Lord, watch over her...and the jailers. LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Im sure Jan has internet whoas still ,remember she talked about having to wait for new service...
Jar how many days?????
Littlenettie are you here there is something wrong on this thread alright have you read some of the things we all write????
We are like burdocks dont slow down when you go by or we stick to you.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I have made a mental note to call her tomorrow...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I am not so good at the phone thing:(

Booneville, AR

hi im ok ,as long as i have not up set anyone or caused any trouble. have a nice evening love nettie

Dellroy, OH(Zone 6b)

47 days Arejay 47 days!

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Hi all my facebook is huneybunch_2000 lol im so original huh the name on the account is Patricia Spaulding.. Please invite me to be your friend, other wise I may never find you ...

Littlenettie.. You dont cause trouble what are you talking about? We are all here as friends.. Were glad to have you on friends list.. I doubt you can upset one of us to much unless you told us something like I had a box full of seeds I just dumped in the trash, or plants I threw away.. Then we might get upset... Other than that lets all just have fun, and dont waste your time worrying over every lil thing ..Worry over the big things and just enjoy what ever time you can find to spend with us here..This is my worry free zone .. Relaxing time when I cant be in the garden...Hugs to all.. Dont forget to add me pleaseeee...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Nettie I though we were gonna have to chase you down in the garden and rustle you back home!! Good to see you. Jar....47 days can you count just a little faster maybe? How about we meet half way make it 23 1/2?
Debie who is Debie?

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Hi Chelle welcome to DG.. We love to have your company any time you have an extra minute or two come spend it with us...

Dellroy, OH(Zone 6b)

I asked my daughter to count to 100 when she was first learning and getting ready for kindergarten.....she giggled (which is always trouble) and said in her sweetest little voice...... "1, 2, skip a few 100! did I do it momma?" So in response...............I am counting as fast as I legally can!!!!!!!! but you know, if you get a heat lamp and some halogen lights.....add a few grains of sand.........a CD with the ocean playing in the background..........you could fake it for a couple of days! Just don't fall asleep.....nothing like a sunburn first day of spring!! lmbo!!!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

morning girls. 6 more weeks of winter according to that groundhog. Yuck!!
I need to get seeds started. I need more things growing. Come on spring!!

Marti

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

That is so funny Jar my daughter said the same thing....That was a great idea that is my new to do list....Lights ,Sand, ocean cd...Im gonna wear my favorite sandels and plant seeds. I know it will bring spring faster(even if only in my mind)!! Thanks Jar

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey everybody!
marti, the ground hog didn't see his shadow here this morning, Just can't figure out why in that part of the country he always sees his shadow when the sun isn't shining here ???????? Does that mean you alll are having the 6 more weeks of bad weather and we get spring very soon ? :)))))))))))))))))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.