Got Wind?

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

You guys have me rolling. See what happens when I spend the day away. I had to pick myself back up off the floor after reading Sally's post. still LOL

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

My nose doesn't work very well, which is a GOOD thing when you have 4 sons and a husband. It does get loud though. I knew the DILs were good ones when they let loose as well. You know the honeymoon is over when that happens. ^_^

I love to hear my windchimes, but wonder sometimes if the neighbors are as appreciative (especially on Sat mornings)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Jan, unless your wind chimes are attached to Big Ben I would think they would like it. Sorry to hear your nose doesn't work so well, Want a dog? LOL
I remember a story from I think it was, "All Creatures Great and Small". The vet, James Herriot was trying to find someone to adopt an excessively odorous flatulent dog. As it turns out an elderly live alone lady lost her pet companion. He introduces them and she is rather taken by the dog's need and adopts him. The best part is the vet knew she had lost nearly all of her sense of smell. Another happy ending! James Herriot's books were wonderful fun, BBC even did a series for TV from them. Ric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7Z1q9hL2I

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Speaking of wind chimes. Did anyone see these chimes that Vossner posted? I think they are really neat.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1067590/

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I don't know Stormy, those chimes of Vossner's may sound like Big Ben. LOL Ric
Texas Sized, Yeah right!!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Mine look like the second picture. I'd love to hear the BONG of the first ones.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

I'd like to hear them too. Did you read where they remove the clapper when they leave as the music bothers the neighbors who are several miles away?

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

It was pretty windy here again today. Everything blowing. One of the tie downs on the Hot Tub Cover broke and the cover slid off sideways. At least we didn't end up with everything in the pool, that is what happened a couple of years ago. I had to gear up in my wet suit and get in the pool to get everything out. Man that was cold. LOL

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Holly, I remember that scuba adventure, Burrrrrrrrrrrr!
We had wind and snow today, getting colder. Paul took me to work today, roads were slippery in spots, even PenDOT had a hard time in one spot, looked like the truck had a hard time making a turn.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Roses said she got about 2" of snow today too. We got none, but the wind sure is feisty today. I remember that pix of Holly too, it was cute.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Me too- remember Holly's scuba adventure!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Good day to stay inside and cuddle up. Sunny but 5º

Plan on baking my raisin cookies and making Pasta Fagioli.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

OOOH!! I want a bed like that to curl up in and snuggle. Somehow, don't think DH would appreciate it. ^_^

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Ladyg, What an adorable picture. You are right it is cold out there. I am a busy lady today but staying inside as much as possible.
I went looking for that old thread here is the link to the picture. I sure do look funny in a wet suit. LOL
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=2862013

snicker--as we said recently to Jen---you too are much prettier when not in gear!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

hee hee

Jan--just invite DH in too!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Here's a shot of Holly in much warmer water, Grand Turk about 2005. LOL Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Okey-dokey. ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.