CHICKSS Sulking Queue part 2

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

Claire, both scarf and jammies are truly wondrous! The NWD taper adds that je ne sais quoi, too. Wren, hat's off to ye! Lovely job and lovely colors!

Richmond, TX

Wren is definitely the champion NWD creator!

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Wren, Waiting impatiently! So cold here, and snow is expected! Could have used it yesterday!
gonna build me a snow man tomorrow!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Sorry but had some problems yesterday and had to make a flying trip down state this morning to the dental collage to have my crown put back on. I will try to rest a little and may be able to go mail it in a little wall.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Jammilisious is what she is... Claire LOVE that jammies... I need a pair...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I don't really advocate shopping at Walmart but...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11996322&sourceid=1500000000000003260430&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11996322

The other pajama places can be pretty pricey for those kind of PJs.

Richmond, TX

Oh, no, you didn't actually go in that place did you? I really hope you only bought on line at least.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

No no no, I bought mine about 5 years ago, so the place I got it doesn't have them now. I looked up to see where else might have them and those were the most reasonable I could find. I didn't pay $60 for mine but that was what I was finding!

Richmond, TX

Oh, thank goodness!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Personally I'm loving these green lambie jammies...

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/green+lambs/product-563-pajamas/

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

although the rubber duckies jammies have a certain "je ne sais quoi" also!

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/blue+rubber+duckies+/product-462-pajamas/

Richmond, TX

Did those links work for anyone? I explored the site generally but didn't find lambs or sheep...(?)

Clarkson, KY

error message....

Lodi, United States

It looks like there is an error message, referring us to the links...I can't find them either.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Oh it is so me.. I got the jammies to come up on Walmart, but here is what I found.. Not Available at this time Just like my IKEA experience

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Lookie Red Blankey
http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/red+camo/product-540-pajamas/

PINK ELEPHANTS...
http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/pink+elephantz/product-337-pajamas/

This message was edited Jan 5, 2010 9:55 PM

Richmond, TX

I still get an error but I did find the ducks and lambs and blankets this time. They look very warm and inviting.

I got a 404 error but still was taken to their main site, where I was able to explore. I did find some lambie pjs.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Dear me, they are not very helpful with their linkages. Sorry 'bout that. Grumble.

Richmond, TX

What, exactly, is a 404 error? And since we've had a couple of them does that qualify as an 808 error?

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I tried one link twice and the other one once so I guess it's a 12012 error for me....lol

Nope, 404 means "page not found." Your browser has searched the web high and low and come back empty-screened. Pitiful it is. Prob'ly a result of trying to save on their webmaster fees or something. Clearly not very business-minded they aren't.

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

:) i got it to work.

Richmond, TX

How? (!)

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Can you get there from the link I posted?

I have a new crocheting project, learn to make gloves, hats and other cold weather clothes. I am freezing!!!!

Richmond, TX

Gloves sound HARD!

well maybe mittens.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I haven't tackled gloves yet, other than the fingerless type. I have made many mittens. Now to just finish my first pair of socks.

I need to finish the baby blanket but my good glasses are being fixed. Stepped on them. Darn.

then I will try the socks again.

Richmond, TX

Mittens are warmer anyway; I say start with mittens.

Ok, As soon as I finish this darn baby blanket. Which means I have to have my glasses. DARN!!!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Cody (My DS) got a new camera..

This is Daughter of Biff who is fierce when it comes to getting near her eggs. LOL

Thumbnail by ZZsBabiez
Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

ZZ... Boff, daughter of Biff, hardened jailbird, WWF female world champion in her fight costume.
Really, she looks like the bad guy in a DC comic. LOL I would not be stickin' my hand under her fer luv nor money!

Happy New Year, Gang!
=0)

This message was edited Jan 7, 2010 7:31 PM

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Yowza! That is Fierce with a capital F!!!

Lodi, United States

That is my Baby you are talking about!

She is a sweet little thing....her Mamma was a Nankin and her Daddy was the great blue splash Silkie, Biff...so she has serious broody on both sides. ZZ is very kindly keeping her with my precious Nankin roo, Aurelius. Aurelius is a monster--not friendly at all. It looks like Daughter of Biff is the perfect match for him.

You don't mess with a Nankin Mamma....they are little but they are Fierce!!!!! And Biff was a very, well, bulky Silkie...so DOB has both the attitude and muscle to make her point of view clear.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I would not dare to mess with your Fierce Nankinilkie. No no, I was but commending her upon her countenance!

Clarkson, KY

Happy New Year, Jay!

Yes, most serious guardian of the nest...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Boff DOB, World Featherweight Smackdown Champion! =0)
"Touch my eggs and I'll make chickenfeed outta yaws!" tttdullrllrllrllr... (ēVē)
(now how does one designate that little warning growly sound they make?)

I for one am glad she is safely secured behind bars... with her tag team partner. Such a fierce countenance would put the timid to flight, causing general panic and mayhem in the shopping malls and sports bars.

This message was edited Jan 8, 2010 8:51 AM

Clarkson, KY

tttdullrllrllrllr.............

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.