CLOSED: Asclepias tuberosa for S.A.S.E.

Whiteside County, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Larry. Responded to your dmail.

Here are the first names of a small batch went out yesterday. If you still have not gotten yours and your name is not on the list below, please dmail me and let me know. Thanks.

Teri
Jewel
Larry
Shelia
Lan
Josephine
Donna

Fullerton, CA(Zone 10a)

I've received my seeds today!!
I would like to thank you once again for sharing your seeds with me!!
-Larry

My pleasure!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you Ms Ed mine arrived today

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Got mine today! Thanks for the offer, hope to have them in my garden for years to come!

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

I received mine today also, looking forward to some beautiful plants.
Thank you for being so thoughtful and generous.
Josephine.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks so much for these. We had a seed swap here at my house yesterday, but I considered the ascelpias mine alone. There were plenty of other seeds to trade, so I didn't feel guilty keeping these for myself.

Regards

Teri

heee! nice Teri. Maybe you'll have extra plants to swap later on.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

sorry to hear about mz,,
We are in sunny (mostly) Florida and I'm sure my seeds are sitting in the po. Will put mine in the fridge for a few weeks, then start them in the greenhouse.
Elaine

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Ms Ed.... your statement ..." these seeds need cold/moist stratification to germinate"
Does this mean plant outside now while the air is cold and damp? Don't do much from seeds...can you tell?

Here's a video. of course up here, I just winter sow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkYx_5lvurw

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, I can do that!

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

I planted mine today, they are in a community pot on a shelf on the patio.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I believe I will try putting some in a pot now too since it is going to freeze this week. Then try the method in the video for the rest.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

I am so sorry ... I thought I had posted already and just looked and realized that I had not , after all. So sorry about that .
I got my seeds and I have already wintersown them.

Thank you so much ,

Sharon

I'm not sure that they can germinate without the 6 or so weeks of cold. It will be interesting to hear how they do.

You're welcome Sharon.

Elaine I'm jealous that you are in sunny (mostly) Florida. I haven't seen the sun for… oh. I don't know. couple of weeks?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, I hadn't thought about the length of time we have left of winter. I will do all of mine in the fridge then.

Orangeburg, SC

Did my envie ever show up?

Nope Brandy, I don't have record of that. I'll get a packet off to you anyway!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That's a great video by the way... I will get my seeds done this weekend. Definitely no cold moist conditions here in my area - lol. Can't wait to grow these!!

hey, don't you love how the guy just walks off of the "set" when he's done? that struck me as so funny!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

I thought was funny too,, I thought he was going to come back and say,,,"that's all folks" LMAO here.
oh yes, got my seeds when we got home today.. sighhhh (sure hated to leave that warm sun in Florida...)
Had to come back and make some more spending $$$...
Can't wait to plant these seeds and see those little sprouts come up. (after a few weeks of cold in the fridge)

Elaine

Orangeburg, SC

Thanks I dont understand where it is. It was mailed over 2 weeks ago.

NP. you should get yours Monday.

Orangeburg, SC

I got mine. Thank you very much!!!

Yay!!!! So glad!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.