Would you like to help?

Chesapeake, VA

Cajun, I sent a bubble-envy a couple of days ago.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I just got one from Pittsburg Pa. It's hard to know who they are from without DG names. :) If I have missed thanking anybody that may be why. I do appreciate the help so much and they do too. Thank you all!

Chesapeake, VA

just letting you know to expect it, that's all. Mine would have BrightStar written in the return address from Virginia, but would have a California postmark.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

BrightStar, got your envy. had to go back and check the addys on the envelopes. TY so very much. You guys are the best. My friends told me of another family they found in very dire straights that they are trying to help. There is no public assistance there and people can starve to death. The family they just found lost their Dad 3 weeks ago and there are 6 kids. please keep them in your prayers.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Heard from my frienda yesterday. they made a trip into the mountains where most everybody supports themseves by farming and gardening. They did not get flooded but they lost half their land to land slides. Many of the seeds were given to them to help them get back on their feet. Thank you all for your help.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.