November Blooms, Berries and Hues

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh LadyG, That reminds me just a couple of days ago we were listening to the weather and they were talking lake effect and northwest Pa. I said to Ric sounds like LadyG is getting snow. LOL

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

LOL, Holly. I did get snow a few days ago but not here. We were in Columbus Ohio visiting DD and they had snow Black Friday morning. That is 4 hours south from here. The grass was almost covered. Their 2 Alaskan Malamutes had a great time in it, they don't get to play in snow much down there.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly, Your photos are very nice. Your Heuch Christa is very pretty. I planted two this year, but one didn't make it and the other is still small and hasn't really shown what it will be yet.

I planted 3 flats of Pansies out front and they don't really look like much of anything. Next year, I'll know to use at least 5 or 6 flats. Mine are all in between the Gallardia, which is still blooming.

Your Nandina is looking good too. Is that the one out by the fence? I have a few along the back of my big bed. Is that Coppertina? I have Coppertina & Diablo. I tried several times to photo them, but the sun was too reflective in the photo.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Stormy, Yes it is out by the fence at the entrance when it gets bigger it will really look good. I picked up 2 one for my house and one for at Josh's. I wish I had two more to put in Josh's bed along the sidewalk. Three would look so much better than the one I have in that bed. I would like to put a few out back but until the greenhouse and pond are started the back yard isn't getting much put in. If I get even the foundation for the GH in next year I can then start on the beds one that side of the yard. The extension of the gazebo floor with those corner beds will go in next summer and then I can plant those as well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.